It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is making moves and the USA is woke.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Lets be real here guy's and gal's , If Russia is going to ever make a move it is now or coming soon .

The USA has the weakest most spineless President it has ever had , they are gutting our military while at the same time initiating woke policies . Marine Corp boot camp is officially being gender integrated in San Diego. I am all for females in the Military but not at the expense of training quality , the moment you have to make training easier so females can pass it becomes a problem.

We need hardened motivated capable warriors

I hope we can hold everything together for the next four years , I am sending up prayers to Architect of the Universe aka " God"

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I expect that the 2022 elections are going to try and reverse many of the idiotic directives and policies that have been crammed down normal people's throats. There at least 5 retired Navy Seals running for congress against democratic seats; I hope they win...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I hope Russia isn't in the NWO. And this is all a ploy. You cant be sure of much these days.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
In 2015 I sold my home and gave up a huge potential profit because the media convinced me Clinton was about to be president- which would essentially have been WW3 with russia, with a full economic collapse.

They found a different way to destroy the economy, sooner than anticipated, and the minimal profits I got from that early sale were burned up buying land... that land would have a home on it by now, but the pandemic hoax bull# shut down the entire world to the point that money can't buy labor- so now I'm stuck.
What baffles me is that the regulations have only gotten more strict- Before I wasn't allowed to build my own home because the people who bribe the government made laws that said only THEY can do it.
Now THEY can't do it, but I'm not allowed... so instead of relaxing the restrictions they double down and vote themselves raises to enforce those laws.

Idiots.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Why would Putin want to make a move on the US?

You guys are doing fine on your own destroying the place...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I hope Russia isn't in the NWO. And this is all a ploy. You cant be sure of much these days.

I think Gog of Magog refers to Moscow. Pretty much, the whole planet goes after Israel in the future. The whole planet gets its ass kicked too.

The question I have, is, what's in Russia's jabs, and are they injecting them into their military?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But in all seriousness isn't this all just about Ukraine being sour over gas deliveries not going throught their country?

Europe hasn't taken out a long term contract on Russian gas anyway and Putin will just do business with China.

Leaving Ukraine without a lot of income.

Not sure how this article can go from flexing muscles on the Russia/Ukraine border to an invasion of the US.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I wondered that as well. A Russian hacker seems to think they are the same as in the West, and hacked the database. Then got the locations of his friends up on the screen. It might be disinformation who knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Yes never interrupt an enemy making a mistake.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

Why would Putin want to make a move on the US?

You guys are doing fine on your own destroying the place...

I hate to agree , but yeah.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We need our Marines to be killers.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The EU would be idiotic to start a war or threaten Russia over Ukraine. The EU has many issues that they arent fixing at their own homes.

Woke PC culture issue is one of those.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwingduck
We need our Marines to be killers.

We need all of the combat arms Military to be killers, this includes Marine Infantry , Army Infantry , Navy Spec ops and Air force Spec ops .

We need them to be hard not woke.
edit on 14-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Are we suggesting that MORE military might is needed to prevent WWIII or to fight it?

Have we learned nothing from the Cold War?

I don't believe the saber rattling, due to mutually assured destruction. It would be game over for the ones in charge.

Not buying into this "soon" business either.

Here's a more precise prediction for when the world crosses the Rubicon, 17 years.

Then all the Covid babies born into the new normal will waste their lives over the scraps of the world we call resources.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The EU would be idiotic to start a war or threaten Russia over Ukraine. The EU has many issues that they arent fixing at their own homes.

Woke PC culture issue is one of those.

The EU?

Why would the EU threaten Russia?

We just hooked up Nord Stream 2. That's $3 billion out of pocket in transit fees for Ukraine. The only ones claiming this is an act of war is the Ukrainians back up by their American allies.

We (the EU) are kind of pissed off about the ridiculous gas prizes Putin is charging us but in all fairness, the EU had this wonderful plan of going CO2 neutral by 2030 and didn't take out a long term contract on Russian gas. That's just simple business and I don't blame Putin for acting like a businessman.

I don't like Putin but I don't think the russians are beating the drums of war here...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Put yourself in the shoes of a Russian military planner: What are the optional circumstances for Russia invading Western Europe?

One answer lies with occurrences relating to the U.S., allies and partners going to war with China. The U.S. and possible NATO allies withdraw military forces from other parts of the globe to hold the line in Asia. Russia takes advantage of the weakened defences to restore the pre-1989 international borders, including Berlin.

Of course, Putin might not rely on international events for the favourable circumstances mentioned above. In that case, Russian military planners take a calculated risk based on the decline of the German armed forces and the British Army. They estimate that there is insufficient political in the UK, France, or the U.S. for the employment of nuclear weapons. Alternately, the conventional war continues after a nuclear exchange takes place.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11
You had the Western countries with EU for the past 7/10 years in Syria who they had armed and supported democratic freedom fighters to fight Syrian forces.

Many of those freedom fighters, Syrian opposition were Jihadists. The Western/Nato Thinks that Russia has forgotten what the EU/Some of those Western Countries did in Syria?
edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: xpert11
You had the Western countries with EU for the past 7/10 years in Syria who they had armed and supported democratic freedom fighters to fight Syrian forces.

Are you suggesting that Putin's strategy involves luring the U.S. into more significant levels of military intervention in Syria? In effect, the U.S. reaches a breaking point that they nearly averted in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Many of those freedom fighters, Syrian opposition were Jihadists. The Western/Nato Thinks that Russia has forgotten what the EU/Some of those Western Countries did in Syria?

How do these people influence the next European War?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
“No man left behind” unless he is to heavy and she can’t carry him

top topics

<<   2 >>

join