It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Believe In The Vaccine Because They TOLD YOU TO Believe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The vaccine on all objective measures is a complete and total failure. It's not even a vaccine to begin with as it does not prevent transmission. Kind of interesting that they call it a vaccine at all, but it was essential to get funding and public buy in. Don't you find it strange that this is the first "vaccine" in history that is not designed to prevent viral transmission?

The point here, is that those of you that "believe" in the vaccine believe in it due to the most advanced propaganda marketing campaign in human history.

Pharma companies spend more money on marketing than they do on research and development.
Marketing VS R&D

They also are huge funders of the mainstream media. They spend BILLIONS of dollars conditioning you for their products.
Billions Spent

Another area of marketing, is your doctor. Have you ever heard someone argue that "You should talk to your doctor about the vaccine instead of looking at information online"? This is why, your doctor is paid off, and the likelihood that your doctor is actually reading the studies and "science" is slim.
Doctors Are Paid Off

Not only do they pay off your personal doctor, but all of the TV doctors are also paid off by pharma. The "trusted source" on the boob tube is another marketing avenue from pharma. If you want to see a virtual who's who of paid of pharma docs, do a search for the hashtag #VaccinesWork on Twitter and elsewhere.

Now of course, you might be wondering about the "health officials" at the CDC and World Health Organization. Surprise! They are paid off and funded by Pharma too! A little known fact is that the CDC and WHO have foundations which allows them to take bribes directly from pharma and other large money laundering foundations. Take a look at their donors. This is of course in conjunction with the fact that the public health orgs are a revolving door between politicians and pharma employees.

CDC Foundation
WHO Foundation

And what about social media? Every where you look there are influencers, actors, and politicians acting as marketing mouthpieces for pharma. Guess what? They are all paid for too! Surprise! You will also notice every day people on social media advocating for pharma as well. Many of these are "patient advocates" which basically means marketing sock puppet.
Patient Advocates
Social Media Influencers
Politicians Lobbying & Revolving Door

This is of course on top of the attacks against anyone and everyone that objects to their shots in even the smallest most reasonable manner. The term "antivaxxer" is not an organic term. The easiest way to get "cancelled" is to refuse or criticize vaccines.

The bottom line is that you believe in the vaccines because you are the victim of a lifelong propaganda campaign that is so complex and far reaching that it is almost impossible to quantify it all.

There is also a chance that here on ATS, there could be a small handful of "social media patient advocate influencers" working to promote their failed experiment. Could it be possible, or are the most vocal voices cheerleading for pharma on ATS just victims of this marketing army?

Social Media Influencer Army To Combat "Lies"

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

"There is also a chance that here on ATS, there could be a small handful of "social media patient advocate influencers" working to promote their failed experiment. Could it be possible, or are the most vocal voices cheerleading for pharma on ATS just victims of this marketing army?"

Could it also be possible that the exact opposite might be occurring?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It's not even a vaccine to begin with as it does not prevent transmission.

It's literal Orwellian doublespeak.

Like War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery.

'Vaccine' is Protection.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

'Vaccine' is Protection.

But vaccines do not prevent transmission. They just boost your immune response to infection.

The Doublespeak is by folk that either do not understand this or do but still have an agenda.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The jabs are working just fine. They work as designed. Decades ago, while reading Revelation, I was wondering how the most of humanity would become ill, have sores, and be in such bad shape. I wondered how someone could pull something like that off. I stopped wondering this year.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"But vaccines do not prevent transmission."

But there are hordes of people out there who think the vax has made them invulnerable.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Looks like you threw out the whole herd immunity argument.

"We MUST vaccinate everyone for those that can't be vaccinated."

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"But vaccines do not prevent transmission."

But there are hordes of people out there who think the vax has made them invulnerable.

Not here in the UK, mostly.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

'Vaccine' is Protection.

But vaccines do not prevent transmission. They just boost your immune response to infection.

The Doublespeak is by folk that either do not understand this or do but still have an agenda.
Weird. This was my impression I got as soon as Walensky was installed at the CDC.

The part where her first directive in the interest of “public health” was to make sure no one at the CDC commented to the MSM or gave a sound bite without being “preauthorized” to do so.

Sure made me feel safe…..but yeah, DoubleSpeak from “the folks that don’t understand”

Lulz

Wonder why they might not be getting the memo?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Looks like you threw out the whole herd immunity argument.

"We MUST vaccinate everyone for those that can't be vaccinated."

You can't have it both ways.

I think you are missing the point.

"We MUST vaccinate everyone for those that can't be vaccinated"?

Did I ever say that? Has anyone?

"Both ways"?

Me?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

'Vaccine' is Protection.

Weird. This was my impression I got as soon as Walensky was installed at the CDC.

The part where her first directive in the interest of “public health” was to make sure no one at the CDC commented to the MSM or gave a sound bite without being “preauthorized” to do so.

Sure made me feel safe…..but yeah, DoubleSpeak from “the folks that don’t understand”

Lulz

Ah. That's your probs in the US. I can only speak about the clear info we get here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

How about not everybody has a healthcare system run like a corrupt business?

I "believe" in the vaccine because my doctor told me it was a good idea to take it. My doctor is most likely not paid off because of ethics...but then again, I don't have an American doctor.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
My doctor has a sign hanging in her office telling patients to ignore what the internet says and to ask her their covid19 questions.

The medical community is going all out, to not miss a single dollar in revenue.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Are you trolling me?

Herd immunity has been the #1 argument across the board for vaccine mandates since polio.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Except there's no money to be made by being an "Antivaxxer".....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
Are you trolling me?

Herd immunity has been the #1 argument across the board for vaccine mandates since polio.

Trolling you?

No.

Just pointing out that your argument about herd immunity versus mass vaccination programmes seems a bit contradictory?

Or, am I missing something?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

'Vaccine' is Protection.

Lulz

Ah. That's your probs in the US. I can only speak about the clear info we get here in the UK.
Weird. All my articles I see concerning health and Covid-related are trying to explain how here in the US we should be worried for the winter according to what’s happening in the UK.

I thought the vaccine program was working in both our countries…

Curious indeed

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

'Vaccine' is Protection.

Lulz

Weird. All my articles I see concerning health and Covid-related are trying to explain how here in the US we should be worried for the winter according to what’s happening in the UK.

I thought the vaccine program was working in both our countries…

Curious indeed

OK. What articles?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I see lots of people and talk to them because of my work, here is a list of reasons why these people took the shots.

1. i can travel.
2. i can visit my old and dying parents in the hospital.
3. i can go dance in night clubs.
4. i can go to the office christmas party.
5. because if i dont i am going to lose my job.

But whats interesting, is that nobody took the shot because there is a dangerous virus and they want to do their part at protecting themselves and others.

Keep strong, we can not let those bastards win, at least not without a fight.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Except there's no money to be made by being an "Antivaxxer".....

You sure?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join