It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS misleading the UK public again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The head of NHS UK has been giving out misleading figures "again" regarding the capacity of UK hospitals.
It's been nearly two years since the start of the plandemic and yet the clownery still continues.
In the UK covid deaths are still being documented in such a way as to give a false impression that the man made virus is more dangerous than what it actually is.
The NHS is being used as a tool against the British people, and honoured by the British people whilst doing so, gaslighting at it's finest.

Story

edit on th11151010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on th11161010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on th11161010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Here you go, if it helps

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

Here you go, if it helps

Thanks

edit on th11491010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The NHS is going to great lengths in its attempt to explain why so many Covid-19 deaths appear out of thin air.

Reads like an early 2020 report from someone trying to hide something.

Here: assets.publishing.service.gov.uk... hs_20200429.pdf

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The NHS is going to great lengths in its attempt to explain why so many Covid-19 deaths appear out of thin air.

But but I heard from a skeptical Scot, saying all the UK data was correct and irrefutable?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

But but I heard from a skeptical Scot, saying all the UK data was correct and irrefutable?

You called?

Maybe you could link to where I said that it is irrefutable?

What I will state is it more reliable than the made up numbers preferred by a large number of people on this site.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You called?

What I will state is it more reliable than the made up numbers preferred by a large number of people on this site.

Don't tell me you pay attention to posts without links and verification? you must be as busy as a one-armed wallpaper hanger

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm so goddamn tired of this bull#.

The trouble is, here in the UK we're too damn civilised & trusting.

The clear truth is that we're being lied to. What will it take for people to realise it?

Where can we share the good word of truth & have people believe it?

No joke, even the churches aren't willing to hear the truth on this matter. They're even being roped into promoting the deception, with the whole 'Jesus would take the vaccine to protect others' nonsense. No, in actual fact, Jesus would ties a few lengths of rope together & whip the living # out of those who are leading us towards the Pit of Hell...!

I just don't know what to do any more, at some level. We can't post to social media because we get censored. We can post on Telegram, but we can't reach the majority of the population, who don't even realise there's a problem because the MSM is so totally & overwhelmingly controlled.

It seems that Australia is closer to exposing the truth, but only because they've been put through Hell over the past several months. If we were abused in that same way, would we stand a better chance of getting the truth out? Yes, is the sad answer. Unless we experience the persecution we won't come anywhere close to understanding the depth of risk we face with regards these boosters, lockdowns ('Plan B', yeah right) - etc.

Elsewhere I have posited we will see a Black Swan Event which will mobilise us for fierce resistance against the demonic cabal which is running this clown show, on a global scale. Sometimes it's hard to believe in it, even though I've been thoroughly convinced by what I've personally witnessed through prophetic dreams.

But people don't even believe in prophecy any more! Argh!

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

You called?

Don't tell me you pay attention to posts without links and verification? you must be as busy as a one-armed wallpaper hanger

Just asking for you to show where I said what you claimed?

You can do that can't you?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I've given up expecting primary sources on threads like this but Julia Hartley Brewer? Seriously?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

But oh no, we need to ‘protect the NHS’ from COVID. Which might have been easier if they hadn’t continually cut bed numbers over the last 20 years. 17k gone since 2010. But we (MSM) won’t mention that, just have cute 6pm clapping instead.

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join