It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why are you even on here? It's clear you don't give a f*@& about anyone, especially the person in this thread. I'd love to meet your irl.

I came for the UFOs, but stayed when I realized that so many people were deliberately spreading fear and doubt for fun or profit.

I'm frankly not convinced that the person in the thread is real. It looks to me like this is either an outright hoax or that somebody has taken the name of a real person who died and has made up a fake anti-vax narrative around them.

If this was real wouldn't it have been picked up by the larger media outlets. I don't see Tucker Carlson reporting on it, even Alex Jones isn't touching it. Doesn't this tell you something?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hmm and are any of these approved in The United States?

There are people on this site who will insist that no covid vaxxines have been authorized. So I don't think that any answer I can give you will satisfy you.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Here's a link about the first vax you suggested:

Additionally, the United Kingdom hasn’t approved the Sinopharm vaccine for use. This means that all persons who have been immunized with this type of vaccine are subject to restrictions when entering the UK’s territory.

visaguide.world...

edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just found this:

The UK Government has issued guidance to include the Covid-19 vaccines of Bharat Biotech, Sinovac and Sinopharm Beijing on the approved list of shots for travellers entering the country.

In a press statement, the UK Government said: “From 4am on Monday 22 November, we will recognise the following vaccines: Pfizer BioNTech, Oxford AstraZeneca (including Covishield), Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson), and WHO EUL including Sinovac, Sinopharm Beijing and Covaxin.

www.pharmaceutical-technology.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Here's a link about the first vax you suggested:

Additionally, the United Kingdom hasn’t approved the Sinopharm vaccine for use. This means that all persons who have been immunized with this type of vaccine are subject to restrictions when entering the UK’s territory.

visaguide.world...

So what?

The two main vax in the US only had emergency approval for the first year.

They've been given to millions of people and have fewer side effect that the mRNA based vaccines, though appear to give a lower level of cover.

You asked which traditional vaxes were available, I told you, now you're moving the goalposts.

What next, you want me to tell you which ones are available in your local CVS between the hours of 08:00 and 11:00?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What doe the UK have to do with it?

Are you going on vacation or just moving the goalposts. You NEVER said anything about vaxes that were approved in other countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Your reply to me was:

The ones that are probably going to be the easiest for you to get are:

Sinopharm BIBP
CoviVac
Covaxin BBV152

Not easy to get.

Travellers to UK with those shots aren't going to be recognised as vaxed until next week.

And no, I am not going on vacation.
Do you go on vacation to Australia?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

originally posted by: Klassified
I have read several pages of your arrogant and narcissistic drivel. You have finally convinced me you may be a sociopath of the same ilk who frequently become bullies, wife-beaters, or child abusers at some point in their life. Usually bullying those they feel superior to.

Hey thanks for the free psychoanalysis.

Are you currently doing something with this gift because the scientific world would benefit greatly from it.

Or are you just typing up some terms you gathered here and there to make it sound like you know what you are talking about?

If "several pages" are enough for you to label somebody a child abuser you might want to take a closer look at words like "arrogant" and "narcissistic".

I just love these self-proclaimed scientists here on ATS.

Actually, I owe you an apology. That post went too far no matter what I think of your contributions to this thread. I know better. So, apologies.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I tip my hat to you sir for being a proper gentleman.

I apologize on my part for actually acting like an ass in this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

it's a deathbed confession, and will stand in a court of law, due to the statistical probability that those on their death bed, make a confession of the truth before taken.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join