It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
How many times did you state 'There's an old fashioned traditional style vax'?

I have brought it up many times.... usually right after you post it.

There are multiple traditional vaxxes made the old fashioned way using a "killed" version of Covid.

The ones that are probably going to be the easiest for you to get are:

Sinopharm BIBP
CoviVac
Covaxin BBV152

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

Ummm...indeed...

Although...it is exceedingly difficult to exist...outside of their paradigm...

For every tool ever fashioned...was fashioned so that the task became easier...less menial...and therefore more dependent on the one fashioning...
There's always a...certain cost...a price one pays for admission...and once you trade sweat for coin...thus enters ownership...

The only freedom...is innate within the contract...you are free to expire...as long as you've first payed the undertaker...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

originally posted by: Thenail

Has this place really gone downhill ? You’ve been here a few months hahahaha . If it’s going downhill it’s mostly because some of the newest members have quite a lot to learn still .

manners, decorum and civil discussion used to be a thing here.

Ummm...

How close to the mirror did you have to get...to post that reflection...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I remember you initially stating that the Astra shot was traditional old fashioned version.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: IAMTAT

I really don't think such a tacky sales technique is required to sell your stuff here...

The paranoia and fearmongering seem to sell quite well around here.

Man, this place has gone down the drain.

29-6-2021 Join date

You may want to give it a bit more than 5 months to make a decision, but if it's just too much for you, I know a way to fix it. Just ask!

Haha if only they knew what it was like in 2011! How shocked would they be to know that leftists reigned. Leftists will always complain when they don’t have control over the dialogue.
The other option here is that it’s really someone who’s been here a long time but has a different handle now....
edit on 16-11-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I said that it used the older viral vector technology. Which it does.

You didn't understand what that meant, and presumed that I was talking about the even older "killed virus" technology.

So once again, that's not misinformation, that's you not being familiar with the right words.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: drinkbeker

Yet you chose to sign up and join the discussion.

A positive contribution?

You're killing it "Bro".

What discussion would that be?

So far I have offered nothing of substance, only insults and deflection.

Watching the monkey's get all agitated over the banana they can't reach.

You're doing fine.

I have read several pages of your arrogant and narcissistic drivel. You have finally convinced me you may be a sociopath of the same ilk who frequently become bullies, wife-beaters, or child abusers at some point in their life. Usually bullying those they feel superior to. But as with all bullies, the chickens come home to roost sooner or later, and then they cry like babies because they feel so mistreated.

On topic: At this point, there are enough of us that have been harmed by the vaccine or know one or more people that have been harmed by the vaccine that this is not so hard to believe. Whether or not the story is true, there are likely many real cases that mirror this one.
edit on 11/16/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

(relatively) looking at those numbers. So i guess you werent here on ATS when the whole 2012-13 hulla ba loo went down. To be concise, Yes... there a ton of wackos out there, and here on ATS too
I don’t know that it was that much of a hullabaloo, but there were a fair number of Niburu and Mayan calendar threads. Yes there are whackos in many places. Some of them are in Congress(running our country into the ground with USELESS Climate Change regulations).

. there are alot of people in the CT circles who simply attach themselves to any and everything, regardless of evidence or contradictions
Well then there are those of us who have had plenty of evidence if only some people bothered to look at it. For instance, I’m the NWO type of CTer, and I don’t see how anyone can overlook the fact that it exists coming from the mouths of G Bush Sr, G Soros, and BO. Can you deny it? I don’t understand why people refuse to see what is and has been happening over decades. I’ve been talking about the NWO and Agenda 21 till the cows come home, and the vaccine mandates are just one piece of evidence of the depopulation plan. Even B Gates was out in the open when he did the infamous Ted Talks. So what is it that people don’t believe when they say it out in the open? Is it the Stockholm Syndrome?
I’m pretty sure I’ve been right all along.

People like AZ and Occamsrazor are simply fed up with the stupid BS

Don’t think AZ has really been around very long unless using a new handle, but the person ( if it’s not AI) can sure fish it out without any proof of anything!

f 'why not just go away' is valid, some people might find the BS so offensive they want to face it head on, even in a confrontive and aggressive way, maybe in the hopes of knocking some sense into even just one person

What they believe is bs. I’m not talking about Bigfoot or ufos though. I’m more of the anti Marxism anti Agenda 21 type. It’s always funny when people try to tell me I don’t know what Marxism is, but I think now people are getting it straight from the wicked people in high places. How anyone can NOT see it is what I wonder.
edit on 16-11-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

His last message made him sound like a nut job. Sounds like some serious underlying medical condition that he then blamed on the vaccine.

May he rest is peace.

What part made you feeling like he was a nutjob? The very ill, in pain and dying part, with multiple doctors trying to determine the cause?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Pretty insensitive of you, this is a blood relative, not a friend of a friend. Play nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 11/16/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegaadeMind
You know it's getting bad when people start writing their own obituaries...

damn.....this hit me in some sort of way. gave me the chills.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Thank you so much for presenting us with this story!!!

I was just about to get my shot but this story convinced me to not do it.

Thank you so much for saving my life!!!!!

ETA: forgot to add the /sarcasme in case somebody wants their star back.

what's a better sales technique? free donuts if you dont take it? or maybe free burger and fries? lmfao cmon, now you're just being obnoxious and arrogant because of someone's first hand experience that you don't agree with. just stop it.
edit on 16-11-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter
And big pharma is free from litigation.

The French aristocracy of 1788 were free from litigation.

(Not trying to incite violence. Just making an observation.)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Why are you even on here? It's clear you don't give a f*@& about anyone, especially the person in this thread. I'd love to meet your irl.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hmm and are any of these approved in The United States?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is why I am so worried and I think it has to do with the first 2 'versions' we saw.

There were 2.

One on the West Coast and one from the East Coast. One lasted about 3 days and one 2 weeks. I had the one that lasted 2 weeks. It sucked.

No energy. All I wanted to do was lay down. I had aches. My senses were messed up. Low grade fever. No coughing. Then I woke up one day and it was gone...no more issues.

I beat it. Why would I want to introduce something that will synthetically attack my body?

I have known more people who had it after the vax than before.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: zosimov

Probably a shill or AI , ask it to crack a joke.

How many conspiracy theorists does it take to change a light bulb?

The real question is that who broke the light bulb and why are they keeping us in the dark?

ETA: but to tell the truth, I just pop in here from time to time to watch the crazies and get some inspiration. You know, like going to the zoo.
You’re a #ing tool. I’d love to run into your 130lb soaking wet ass in the street. See how tough you are then.
edit on 16-11-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
You’re a #ing tool. I’d love to run into your 130lb soaking wet ass in the street. See how tough you are then.

Can I use this quote as my signature?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I have read several pages of your arrogant and narcissistic drivel. You have finally convinced me you may be a sociopath of the same ilk who frequently become bullies, wife-beaters, or child abusers at some point in their life. Usually bullying those they feel superior to.

Hey thanks for the free psychoanalysis.

Are you currently doing something with this gift because the scientific world would benefit greatly from it.

Or are you just typing up some terms you gathered here and there to make it sound like you know what you are talking about?

If "several pages" are enough for you to label somebody a child abuser you might want to take a closer look at words like "arrogant" and "narcissistic".

I just love these self-proclaimed scientists here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join