It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Words of a "Vaccine" Victim

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

The doctor insisted, Mike gave in.

How much responsibility for him being vaccinated should fall on Mike Granata's shoulders, vs his doctor's, vs the powers running this Gestapo-like campaign?

This is a somewhat common series of events. I know several who were pressured to take the shot and then suffered severe results. There are likely many thousands like that, some maimed for life, some who've died.

And I've seen 2 different examples where the surviving family members attempted to deflect from the shot as the cause of death of their loved one, two friends of mine.

If that happens to children, we'll have violent paybacks. Not a bad thing, if it teaches authorities a lesson. We're not citizens who lie-down, or bend-over and take it, like we see people in some other countries doing.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
All thanks to the most selfish, scared, and naive masses.

Sadly that number is going to grow and grow. The vaccines people already got will be killing naive folks for years. That is their fate accompli.
edit on 15-11-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

How much responsibility for him being vaccinated should fall on Mike Granata's shoulders, vs his doctor's, vs the powers running this Gestapo-like campaign?

This is a somewhat common series of events. I know several who were pressured to take the shot and then suffered severe results. There are likely many thousands like that, some maimed for life, some who've died.

And I've seen 2 different examples where the surviving family members attempted to deflect from the shot as the cause of death of their loved one, two friends of mine.

If that happens to children, we'll have violent paybacks. Not a bad thing, if it teaches authorities a lesson. We're not citizens who lie-down, or bend-over and take it, like we see people in some other countries doing.

Globally, the number of people who have died from the vaccine is exceedingly low, I think that it's under 100 people of any age that have been confirmed.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Just wait a year....or two...or

Well at least in about 60 years from now you'll see a lot of pro-vaxxer dropping like flies.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Globally, the number of people who have died from the vaccine is exceedingly low, I think that it's under 100 people of any age that have been confirmed.

As with smoking, it's the complications that get you.

Only a few people inhale the smoke and drop dead.

Only a few people get vaccinated and drop dead.

edit on 11/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If that happens to children, we'll have violent paybacks. Not a bad thing, if it teaches authorities a lesson. We're not citizens who lie down, or bend-over and take it, like we see people in some other countries doing.[/b

I think we have already proven we are. The number of people that have been non-complaint are extremely few.

We are boxed in. They have locked in almost 90% of the population. The few that are unvaccinated don't need to be traced, the numbers are so few, we are easy to pick out among the vaccinated masses. Just like looking at a satellite picture of an area. It is far easier to single out the houses without lights, than the ones that do have lights.

The only thing that makes us a danger, is the fact that we will continue to resist. We have the potential to raise doubt. We become the control group that will make their lies and deceptions, a bit harder to hide. But again, it will mean nothing to the those that complied, because we will be viewed as outliers, shunned and mocked.

I wear my scarlet letter without regret. People will speak out, they will complain, they will shout out curses, but they will still hand over their children to be vaccinated, and boostered, on command. Compliance becomes easier with each booster. After all, it is the new normal.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

90% of the population are insane, braindead sheeple and only an extremely small group can see through the veil.

......wow

If ever there was a sign that you should maybe re-evaluate your position.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

Well at least in about 60 years from now you'll see a lot of pro-vaxxer dropping like flies.

That is what I hope happens 60 years and they die naturally. I hope you are sincere but I have had enough of your ilk ignoring facts from 1st hand reports. The fact you do that makes it hard to want to dig up your answers for you as you wished me to do. I have been doing that for years on here and I tell you the facts are on these threads if YOU care to learn.

This site is full of data with HONEST debate. You have our blessings.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

As with smoking, it's the complications that get you.

Only a few people inhale the smoke and drop dead.

Only a few people get vaccinated and drop dead.

When you smoke it leaves clear traces in your body. Chemicals that are left behind and damage that can be observed.

The vaccine does neither. It degrades quite quickly and once it has degraded anything that happens to you because of it stops happening. If you haven't had a reaction after about 2-3 weeks then you're not going to have a reaction because there isn't anything to react to.

When you smoke it takes up to 10 days for cigarette to stop effecting you. But, you're constantly dosing up on them so you have a constant cumulative effect. It's not the first or second cigarette that get you, it's the 20 a day habit for 10 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ya'll don't have this same energy for those who die? You know, those unvaccinated dying in our hospitals, where their last words were, "I wish I had gotten the vaccine".

I'm not going to pretend that the vaccine is 100% safe from all side effects but I do believe that in 99.9% of us it will have no long term side effects at all.

What happened to Mike is truly horrific and terrible. But we can't overlook that this is not the norm.
edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
terrifying.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The only thing that makes us a danger, is the fact that we will continue to resist. We have the potential to raise doubt.

That's probably the most astute thing that I've ever heard you say.

I don't agree that it's the "only" thing that makes unvaxxed people a problem, but it's definitely up there.

The problem isn't that people are raising doubts, it's that they are going beyond a healthy skepticism and are using lies, deception and misrepresented data to try to persuade people that a risk exists when it either does not exist or when it is so small that it's only a risk for a tiny percentage of people.

I've got no problems with people discussing genuine science and accurate statistic, when I see somebody afraid to leave their home because someone on the internet has told them that standing next to vaxxed people on the subway will cause them to become infertile because the vaxxed person will shed proteins that will be sucked into their bodies and cause their womb to go into shock. That's a different story.

Or when people take news stories about children who died of unrelated things and start using their names and pictures claiming that the shot killed them.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Perhaps this has been asked previously in the thread but...

- Why do I need the vaccine if I've already had Covid and survived?
- If it's a "vaccine" then why are numbers of cases going up in mostly "vaccinated" countries?
- If you are vaccinated, why are you so afraid of unvaccinated people? Why would you be?
- Why are governments pushing so hard for everyone to get vaccinated? It's most certainly not about "returning to normal", we will never return to pre-2020 normal. Ever.

It makes no sense, none at all. I have my opinions on what's going on but I'll just leave it at that.

This site uses data from the US VAERS system. I'm not suggesting causality but it's simply obvious there is a problem here: openvaers.com...

Read and digest the data, read the FAQ, do your own data mining on the official US VAERS site and compare it as I have. vaers.hhs.gov...

The only conclusion I can make from this is that the "vaccine" is not safe for everyone not to mention we have no data on what will happen 5, 10, 15 years from now. We simply do not.

Are you willing to take that chance of death or disability just because someone tells you that you should?

What happened to critical thinking?

edit on 15-11-2021 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Actually, some of the funniest people I've ever meet were mathematicians.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Any evidence?

Plus the confirmed is subjected to bias interpretation.

source

FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines :
DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes
***Subject to change***
 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/
meningoencephalitis/meningitis/
encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome
in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

So how many of these expected adverse event have been confirmed???

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

At least one state is pushing legislation to force companies that demanded their employees to get the vaxx to be liable for any medical costs they may suffer from injury. In addition to up to one million dollars in damages. Gotta love the repub Governors like DeSantis. Dem govs may say they support the working middle class and poor, but they won't dare cross the pharmaceutical companies and the feds that want everybody to bow down to them.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The only thing that makes us a danger, is the fact that we will continue to resist. We have the potential to raise doubt.

I don't agree that it's the "only" thing that makes unvaxxed people a problem, but it's definitely up there.

The problem isn't that people are raising doubts, it's that they are going beyond a healthy skepticism and are using lies, deception and misrepresented data to try to persuade people that a risk exists when it either does not exist or when it is so small that it's only a risk for a tiny percentage of people.

I've got no problems with people discussing genuine science and accurate statistic, when I see somebody afraid to leave their home because someone on the internet has told them that standing next to vaxxed people on the subway will cause them to become infertile because the vaxxed person will shed proteins that will be sucked into their bodies and cause their womb to go into shock. That's a different story.

Or when people take news stories about children who died of unrelated things and start using their names and pictures claiming that the shot killed them.

Sounds exactly as if you are describing what I have been hearing from those pushing the vaccine for nearly a year now.

Except it is those that are vaccinated that are fear being next to the unvaccinated, even they should be the ones protected, since they have received the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

That was supposed to the the vaccine companies job while they conduct trials.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I see very few members "pushing the vaccine" but if you even dare to question the anti vaxxers that's what you get accused of.

I have never myself told folk to get jabbed, I just try to counter the ignorance.

Not seeing any "fear" of the unvaccinated here in the UK. More like sadness, really.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Sounds exactly as if you are describing what I have been hearing from those pushing the vaccine for nearly a year now.

Except it is those that are vaccinated that are fear being next to the unvaccinated, even they should be the ones protected, since they have received the vaccine.

It's not just about covid.

You only need to read some of the posts on this forum to see it.

There are just so many wackos out there that latch on to all kinds of conspiracies. Being an anti-vaxxer might just be the latest thing that somebody is into.

You don't know if they wash their hands after using the toilet because they think that soap is a tool of the illuminati, or if they wash their hands in their own urine because somebody on Tik Tok told them that it would scare of poltergeists. Or if they might just pull out a gun and shoot you dead because they think that you're gang stalking them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join