It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panda huggers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don’t get why so many countries around the world throw so much money into panda breeding programs at their own expense.

I do find it ridiculous that any country that throws money into a panda program do not own the stupid useless creatures, China maintain all reciprocal rights on the stupid creature.

So by reciprocal rights they can repossess any panda paid by any other country in breeding programs as they own them.

They are the most useless creature on the planet, don’t dven know how to breed, contribute nothing by maintains Darwin’s theory of evolution.

If the panda could swim the great white shark would have a field day be eliminating a worthless creature off this planet.

edit on 14-11-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

LOL this is the most abstract rant I've ever read, kudos...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Man I just watched 60 minutes Australia and this fool was saying straya needs to watch out for retribution on the South China Sea.

We need to seek the spotted quals or tassie devils on the panda bears to wipe them out.

Lol I’m a little tipsy.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

They are the most useless creature on the planet, don’t dven know how to breed, contribute nothing by maintains Darwin’s theory of evolution.

You have much to learn young Jedi.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Agreed, all Pandas must be anihilated immediatly. If I catch someone hiding a panda in the basement you'll pay with blood.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I do though my belief is the fittest survive, though panda bears don’t even make that category.

A dung beetle in the Serengeti contributes way more to ecology than a panda bear.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
But...... But......but........ They are sooooooo cute!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

I’m being serious, unless they can kill a weaker species of animal, to maintain equilibrium in their eco system and contribute to the greater good.

If you can just sit there and eat bamboo and crap and can’t even understand how to breed them you are just wasting oxygen.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
So was a supermodel, though they probably employed a team supporting the economy.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The Panda has spent 11.6 million years sitting , chewing and scratching its nuts , an achievement any red blooded male should be jealous of.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Though u need a little adventure in life.

Can’t just eat weed all day.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Pandas know how to breed. They just rarely do it in captivity. I don't blame them at all. Maybe they just don't want their kids to be born into a world of life in a cage.

eta: IF that↑ is true, then the forced artificial insemination might actually be an extremely cruel thing to do to them.
edit on 11/14/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

eta: IF that↑ is true, then the forced artificial insemination might actually be an extremely cruel thing to do to them.

I believe that is true but sadly ,as with many species on this planet , habitat loss means it will be the only way to guarantee the survival of their species.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
No! No! No! You big meanie!
My first soft toy that I used to go to bed with was..... A PANDA!
I still have it almost 60 years later albeit stored in my daughters attic!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Looks good ?

Doesn't work properly?

Needs replacing?

.......Made in China.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The Panda has spent 11.6 million years sitting , chewing and scratching its nuts , an achievement any red blooded male should be jealous of.

Give it some beers and an Xbox and it sounds like some people I've met!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why are you so angry

It's just a panda

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Lux96

I’m being serious, unless they can kill a weaker species of animal, to maintain equilibrium in their eco system and contribute to the greater good.

If you can just sit there and eat bamboo and crap and can’t even understand how to breed them you are just wasting oxygen.

So basically you hate all herbavors?

Apparently really don't like sloths by that metric above

Maybe leave it up to mother nature to decide she's being doing a pretty good job so far

Lol better than a drunk raving aussie w panda hate 🤣🤣🤣

Take some advice before ya fall asleep

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Pandas are great and so woke!!!
They are the antithesis of racism by being black white and Chinese, furthermore they are one of the few omnivores that practice a straight vegetarian diet.

Go pandas

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Do not hug pandas you will get black eyes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join