It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Not Seeking Re-election - What Democrat Should Take His Place?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
If they chose to not have Kamala run, they would have to admit that no amount of identity politics can make a better candidate. They literally chose their poster child and would be slapping the woman/colored/whore demographic in the face saying you aren't good enough to lead.

Don't get me wrong. It would be a terrible idea to run her

Someone would have to bribe, or coerce Kamala into not running. I really don't get the sense that she enjoys all the B.S. that goes with being Vice President. There's even more of it when you're President.

I think she'd rather have $1 Billion given to her and be turned loose to vacation, party, etc.. in luxury.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't think Biden should run for re-election, and I don't think Kamala should be given the chance automatically. Remember how the primaries work? Biden will have to announce he is not running for re-election before they start. From there, things will be in the hands of the voters, and they should take into account the Republican situation as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

To complicate matters, Jill Biden hates Kamala Harris's guts.

Harris called Joe Biden a rapist and a racist during the campaign, and Jill has never forgiven her for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, November 14, 2021

President Biden's close friend, former Senator Chris Dodd, says:

A longtime friend of President Joe Biden cast doubt on whether he will run for reelection in 2024.

Former Sen. Chris Dodd, who helped Biden search for a running mate last year, also tamped down expectations that Vice President Kamala Harris would automatically be the presumptive nominee to replace Biden.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

After firmly declaring in March that he would seek re-election, Joe Biden is now back-peddling...

"I said, ‘That is my expectation,’" Biden said. "I’m a great respecter of fate. I’ve never been able to plan four-and-a-half, three-and-a-half years ahead for certain."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

1.) How long can Joe Biden wait before declaring that he is NOT running?

2.) Should Biden pick his successor? (He'd have to pick VP Kamala, wouldn't he?)

3.) In your opinion, should Biden's (or the DNC's) choice be based on who the likely Republican nominee will be?

-CareWeMust

1. As long as he wants

2. No one picks the president (outside of emergency succession protocols) except American voters, that's the law

3. The next president should directly reflect the values and goals of the American people instead of simply reacting to Republican decisions and trying to score social media points and one-upping the competition like it's a game show or TV comedy segment

edit on 14-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If Kama~(Sutra)~la becomes Heiress Default Prez, then SHE will run as the Incumbent 😧

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm still betting on Michelle Obama running. She'd be a shoo in on the Dem's side and could carry on Barry's Obamatics. And if you must know, I'm projecting probably about 400 million people will vote for her.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
its time to ban the Democrat party

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sicul2012

How does that help?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sicul2012
its time to ban the Democrat party

DEMOCRATS are at each other's throats in Congress, and inside the Mainstream Media...

Two liberal CNN commentators who support Vice President Kamala Harris are unhappy with their outlet's own story outlining frustration and dysfunction in her office.

A lengthy CNN piece Sunday outlined mutual exasperation between Harris and President Joe Biden's offices as her approval rating dips, with the former's aides feeling hung out to dry as she tackles thankless tasks without White House cover, and the latter's staff having "thrown up their hands" at her "lack of focus," as CNN put it.

"Defenders and people who care for Harris are getting frantic," CNN's Edward-Isaac Dovere and Jasmine Wright reported, adding, "She's perceived to be in such a weak position that top Democrats in and outside of Washington have begun to speculate privately, asking each other why the White House has allowed her to become so hobbled in the public consciousness, at least as they see it."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Self-destruction stemming from massive dysfunctionality, is acceptable. In fact, it's FUN to watch. Get your popcorn. Much more to come.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2.) Should Biden pick his successor? (He'd have to pick VP Kamala, wouldn't he?)

3.) In your opinion, should Biden's (or the DNC's) choice be based on who the likely Republican nominee will be?

Seeking re-election?

He's still seeking his way around the White House!

The guy's brain is mush. He's OK for 15 minutes or so and then it's all downhill and a #show from there on out...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Seeking re-election?

He's still seeking his way around the White House!

The guy's brain is mush. He's OK for 15 minutes or so and then it's all downhill and a #show from there on out...

I assume you're with the majority of Americans who feel it's NOT JOE WHO IS IN CHARGE?

As long as the people in charge can keep their puppet functional, we'll have Joe Biden as the "President".

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

How does that help?

How would it help not to ? ♾️

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh, goody, a single party state--for all intents and purposes.

That'll work out well.

edit on 11/15/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

This Kamala Harris? 28%
www.dailybreeze.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Most of the Demonrats are hoping for satan to run . After all he is their inspiration.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How does that help?

Keeping the ideologies of our society firmly balanced between platforms is more healthy than eradicating competition so there's only one dominant influence in office.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rightwingnurse
Most of the Demonrats are hoping for satan to run . After all he is their inspiration.

Speaking of which, Satan's minion Jen Psaki is attempting to pump-up VP Harris today, in preparation for Joe's departure.

Kamala is Awesome!: www.foxnews.com...

Biden Whitehouse and Democrats are imploding, and don't know what to do, LOL.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

This Kamala Harris? 28%
www.dailybreeze.com...

Yes. Our next President: www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How does that help?

Keeping the ideologies of our society firmly balanced between platforms is more healthy than eradicating competition so there's only one dominant influence in office.

Is that a quote from Yogi Berra or Bud Abbot ? 😃

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ooooo ooooo oooo, I know this one!

Potato!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join