It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted repeatedly in the sky above southern France.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sure...a drone fitted with LED strips would've been my first guess. I agree the "tumbling" and change of direction are very drone like. If you zoom in even closer, you can see that it's likely a hoax:

On a more serious note, witness testimony of objects of this nature almost always describe "colour changing", usually whites, blues and maybe yellow or orange, but rarely - if ever - a solid, unchanging colour. So that should have waved some red flags immediately for some people.

Few times I've seen a solid colour vid with an object like this would be that one from China/Japan (can't quite remember which) of a cigar shaped, bright orange UFO moving behind buildings in the distance (it's quite old, from the 80's/90's I think). But searching UFO videos on YT/Google isn't today what it was 5-10 years ago... it's all obfuscation/MSM links nowadays...total BS.
edit on 14-11-2021 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Mais non.C'est un canular!!!

So, we have his words that he " hoaxed " it, but he has produced no physical or photographic eveidence of what he used for the hoax. Must be short of cameras in France.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

edit on 14-11-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join