It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space X Near Meteor Hit or?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I just caught this video and the odds of this happening are pretty high against it, but one the other hand Im surprised we dont see more of this type of occurrence.

Space X is flying along minding its own business when this meteor comes out of nowhere flies pretty much right over it. It appeared to come from behind it, but perspective is hard to tell the true direction.

My question is are we sure this was really a meteor or someone taking a pot shot at Space X? Quite coincidental it just happened to occur when many more eyes where looking at that particular area of space than usual. Almost like it wanted to be witnessed.

The thing was huge whatever it was. Made Space X look like a tiny fly.

We have some Space Wars going on up there with Space Force?

Fast forward the video to the :50 mark then watch up to the 2:08 mark more or less.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It was the peak of a meteor shower on the the 12th of September.

I saw some big ones too.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

That was nowhere even close! The launch was hundreds of miles away, and the perspective of the video makes it seem like they were in close proximity, but the reality was the meteor was closer to the camera making it appear larger, and the Space X vehicle was hundreds if not thousands of miles away.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
An object many miles if not a hundred miles away is a almost a hit? I would not drive if I were you. Those other cars are feet away from hitting you.

Metros occure all the time. This fireball is less common but only noticed because it was in the visual area where something was already being observed.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Nice, thanks for that information. Just found it odd if we add in the astronaut that died in the plane crash like a week after his flight up with Blue Orgin and William Shatner.

That meteor was HUGE! I've got that perspective anyway now!

Astronaut Dies in Plane Crash
edit on 11/13/21 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

That meteor was HUGE! I've got that perspective anyway now!

No, the meteor looked huge. Probably smaller than a softball. The material it is made of, its angle and speed affect how it looks. Some are brighter than others and therefore look big.

edit on 11 13 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

i categorise the flaming object falling to Earth just a odd occurance/timing

just as constellations are composed of Stars which are light-years apart... so too was the launch vehicle rising and the space-junk falling (in a small frame of time/space)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OK internet I give you one more chance after days of rest. Log in to tell odd beings of Terra firma some insights.

Elon Musk is an anagram of lone skum.

Rockets do not work in the vacuum of space. (Clearly artwork CGI or other if computer can render then man can render.)

The Moon is inside Earth's atmosphere. Earth is anagram of he art. We are no longer fooled.
edit on 13-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: fix'd capital my mistake... word police jeez...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

So, which is the name of this planet? You call it Earth and Terra. To which moon are you refering? You seem refer to the Moon yet you do not capatilizd it as a proper place name so you could be refering to any smaller object orbiting any planet.

I am pretty certain Io is not in Earth’s atmosphere. And though the Moon is within the Earths detectable atmosphere, it is beyond any usable limit to that atmosphere.

Anagrams are just word games.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

So, which is the name of this planet? You call it Earth and Terra. To which moon are you refering? You seem refer to the Moon yet you do not capatilizd it as a proper place name so you could be refering to any smaller object orbiting any planet.

I am pretty certain Io is not in Earth’s atmosphere. And though the Moon is within the Earths detectable atmosphere, it is beyond any usable limit to that atmosphere.

Anagrams are just word games.
how so word police with current typos?

Google can help you with rest or preffered search engine.
edit on 13-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: mispress

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I sorry but that is not a typo.

It is like saying “I live in a state” and you think I know which one. If you say “I live in Floridia” then I know what state you live in.

When you type Earth, that is a planet. When you type earth, that is dirt. When you type Moon, that is Earth’s moon. When you type moon, it could be any moon.

When you type moom, mon, mook, or something similar, that is a typo.

I am not trying to enforce grammar, I am truying to improve navigation.

Edit:

You trust google? Ok, then rocket engines work in space, men did go to the Moon and Elon Musk is African American. These are all easily found facts on Google.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I sorry but that is not a typo.

It is like saying “I live in a state” and you think I know which one. If you say “I live in Floridia” then I know what state you live in.

When you type Earth, that is a planet. When you type earth, that is dirt. When you type Moon, that is Earth’s moon. When you type moon, it could be any moon.

When you type moom, mon, mook, or something similar, that is a typo.

I am not trying to enforce grammar, I am truying to improve navigation.

Edit:

You trust google? Ok, then rocket engines work in space, men did go to the Moon and Elon Musk is African American. These are all easily found facts on Google.

You really could use spell check. I'm sorry about the time it took to answer its just my mouth was filled with words somebody else put there. ahh time for a cigar.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

My phone hasn’t been spell checking and auto correcting well after the last update. My service says I need a new phone for the new network so I am not that worried that this one is not doing so well.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I will also say sorry. I am also on an old mobile device. quite frustrating to say the least with my big clumsy fingers. I do hope you have a nice day or evening. jeez we are arguing about space rocks. funny.

new topics

top topics

join