It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris' concern over migrant rush at Polish border is 'globalism at its worst'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

On Friday, Harris commented on the situation at the border between Poland and Belarus as thousands of Belarusian migrants have poured into neighboring Poland, a European Union nation. "On the issue of Belarus and what is happening at the border with Poland, we are very concerned about that and closely paying attention to it," Harris told reporters while in Paris.

Harris is scheduled to take part in the "Paris Conference on Libya," where she and other world leaders will focus on the Northern African country that was run by dictator Muammar Gadhafi until his assassination in 2011. The California Democrat is expected to call for stronger borders for Libya

Ok, let me see if I've got this straight.
The Vice President of The United States, who was put in charge of controlling our borders and has done nothing to accomplish that by the way, is now going to a meeting to secure another nations' border. They have allowed an untold number of illegals to cross our border, put them up in hotels and then shipped them all over the country, doesn't insist on them being vaccinated, but DEMAND the average American has to, even going so far as to fire Police, Doctors, Nurses, First Responders and Firemen and now Joe is wanting to give illegals who were separated from their families a huge payout.

Does that mean if I go out, do something illegal, get arrested and separated from my family, I get 450k ?
The answer to that is obviously no. Why ? Because I'm actually an American citizen and we don't count.

I'm past the point of even shaking my head.
I just wait around every day to see what new failures this joke of an administration comes up with.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm past the point of even shaking my head.
I just wait around every day to see what new failures this joke of an administration comes up with.

It's pretty sad really, that this comes as no surprise. Nonsensical? Yes, but not surprising or shocking, even though it should be.

This is par for the course in D.C. these days. Their priorities do not align with those of the average citizen. They're not concerned with cleaning up any of the ongoing messes that they are creating here at home. Instead, they'd rather put on a fake smile and pretend to care about other countries. Not real sure who it is they think they're fooling.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Baby, you need look no further than your own damn front porch for "globalism" of the highest order!

Harris is a 1st Class Loser!

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The California Democrat is expected to call for stronger borders for Libya

Jeeeez , does she even know they are fighting a civil war over there between the Tripoli and Benghazi governments ?

how they gonna secure the borders when they need the manpower for the conflict.

Obama turned it into a parking lot and now they pretend their is no war going on to fill that vacuum left after toppling Khadaffi.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
How did Kamala ever get chosen to be even considered for the job of VP? It seems that the Democrats are so obsessed with finding controversial candidates to fill positions that can deceive the public that they choose candidates that push chaos and anarchy targeted at our people over candidates that are trying to help our people out. Remember European countries, she is a deceiver of the highest class, she does not really care about your people, she is trying to make you believe she is on your side. She does things to make herself look better, not to help anyone.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Unbelievable. How is it that there are people still supporting this dimwit. She has the intelligence of a 15 year old (who's doing poorly in high school). She probably doesn't even know where Libya is.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
That story is wrong. They are not Belarusians. There is some other reason at work here. The Belarus government have been flying in Middle Eastern migrants into Belarus, giving the status with the promise of easy access into the EU. But the Poles are having non of it.
They are playing a dangerous game for their own benefit (what that is is anybody's guess) and the Russians don't like it because it's destabilising the whole area, Hence Russia might invade Belarus. So don't believe the BS of the media saying "Oh, Russian expansion".
One of the levers the Belarus are using is If Poland and the EU wont accept the migrants they will cut off the gas supply to the EU. AND because the pipe line comes from Russia it will cut Russian income.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I sit and SMH every time I see our 'vp' propped up as some sort of authority on anything other than manipulating old men with sex .
She is where she is because she obeys, not because she knows wtf is going on.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Horrible red herring to tie climate damage and white privilege into a Europe wild border dispute all while the U.S. continues to get trounced by Democrat attacks 😎😎 see ya next year suckers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Focusing on Libya may have some hidden agenda about that Libyan fresh water project that they bombed the f#k out of 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How did Kamala ever get chosen to be even considered for the job of VP?

One theory I've read is that she is there as a sort of defensive strategy for Joe, to make it less likely for him to get removed from office. With her as the replacement, maybe that will give him a bit of protection.

maybe... or maybe not

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I sit and SMH every time I see our 'vp' propped up as some sort of authority on anything other than manipulating old men with sex .
She is where she is because she obeys, not because she knows wtf is going on.

What's worse, a president who can't string together enough words to make a sentence or a vice president who can speak just fine but can't put any meaning to the words?

Neither of them are in control of anything. I think the country is secretly being led by Bernie Sanders and his second in charge, Alexandria Cortez.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe they're (the present government entities) are doing the worst job conceivable in every manner possible so that when they don't do anything, people will think they're doing a great job.

These things they have been and are now doing are at this point IMHO unrecoverable. I don't think they're remotely repairable either. The damage is done and now we must survive and learn to live with it. There is NO GOING BACK. Unfortunately while we are all trying to keep our heads above water they keep churning out the chaos so people can't focus and form definitive plans, regroup and assess, figure things out etc. and even possibly change course to mitigate any of the damage. It's been part of their plan all along. Divide and conquer via flooding society with tyranny, rules and complete obliteration of normalcy. The greater the population, the more effective their techniques.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
I believe they're (the present government entities) are doing the worst job conceivable in every manner possible so that when they don't do anything, people will think they're doing a great job.

I hadn't thought of it that way, that actually makes sense tho

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
These borders are allowing in our future enforcers. They are allowing in the people that will police us when all the others quit because of the tyranny.

They already bribing them with almost 500 thousand dollars. Wait until they promise a house and citizenship if they become the new police force. You think these people running from their own countries wouldn’t jump at this opportunity? All they have to do is help police the coming insurrection.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

baptistnews.com...

Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”  Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Our VP
the bigger problem is she is smarter than Joe . She will probably be President before 2024 and that is when the crap really hits the fan .

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Has she outlined the root causes yet? 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has she outlined the root causes yet? 🤣🤣

If you ask Kamala about root cause, I think it would go something like this:

Reporter: "Kamala, what's the root cause?"
Kamala: "Roots? Yeah, uh, cause... uh, yeah cause they turn gray... you go to the hairdresser ".

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How did Kamala ever get chosen to be even considered for the job of VP?

Same way she got every other job in her life:
- Kamala opened her mouth......and after, swallowed hard.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join