It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready folks, its coming your way soon, better buy beer now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you drink beer, stock up on it now.

How long does beer keep?

How much should I buy?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: musicismagic
Maybe my conspiracy is paved with events taking place . Current or in the future ?

There is no, nor there will be a 'beer shortage'.

I'm not talking about beer shortage. AM, can't you put the puzzle together. You got it, but you think its a beer shortage. NOPE

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

OK, guys, I'll give you a hint... beer is put into what?

If you want my urinal, you will have to prise it out of my cold, dead hands.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'm not talking about beer shortage.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I was hearing about a possible alcohol shortage this past summer.
I did stock up on our favorite liquors and bought up a few pints
for future bartering.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I was hearing about a possible alcohol shortage this past summer.

There's no shortage of booze.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can get by without beer or even steel. I live in the red neck south. We hillbillies haven’t forgotten our southern heritage. With a few sheets of copper and a pice of tubing and sugar or even molasses, in 21 days we can turn out the best alcohol known to mankind. I can make it with pure spring water and corn, potatoes, rice, or cane sugar. Personally I like the apple pie best. I keep a jar in the freezer, you know, for medical purposes.

People have been risking life and limb for over two hundred years for that Kickapoo joy juice, Tennessee Moonshine.

When time are rough, forget that expensive, store bought hooch. The first few gallons out of a Tennessee still is near the purest drink on earth. I call it breath of the Dragons. Pour a little out and light it, it burns a blue flame.

Hint, you get the best product right before a thunderstorm.

milehidistilling.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

edit on 1100000018402021-11-13T07:40:18-06:00401811am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not talking about beer shortage.

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tip: Gina Raimondo

OK AM, here, An aluminum shortage is making canned products like sodas, soups and canned meats hard to find, too, Holcomb says. Those are packaged in aluminum and shelf-stable, so they’re both in short supply and in high demand. Even when you can find your groceries, they’re likely more expensive.
edit on 1100000039452021-11-13T07:45:39-06:00453911am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There's no aluminum shortage here and that is not the only way to get packaged beer.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up! Aluminum is the problem...

Aluminum Makers Sound the Alarm About U.S. Magnesium Shortage

There’s a widening scarcity of essential raw materials for aluminum used to make automobiles and building supplies that threatens to worsen a supply squeeze that already has pushed U.S. prices close to all-time highs.

Matalco Inc., the largest U.S. producer of aluminum billet, is warning customers it may curtail output and ration deliveries as soon as next year amid a magnesium shortage. Magnesium is used to harden aluminum alloys.

Difficult-to-source supplies of other raw materials and soaring natural gas prices are adding to the challenges, Matalco said in a letter to customers obtained by Bloomberg News.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

This article was dated April 29, 2021...

Can demand, aluminum shortage continue to plague beverage industry

The prolonged aluminum can shortage won't end anytime soon, the chief executive of Ball Corp. tells Axios, quashing the hopes of brewers for a return to normal.

"This year is going to continue to be challenging," says John Hayes, the CEO at the Broomfield-based can giant.

What's happening: A surge in demand for cans amid the pandemic, paired with a shortage of aluminum, continues to plague the beverage industry.

The lighter weight and convenience of cans makes it the preferred packaging for new beverage lines, from carbonated water and seltzers to wine and cocktails.

The competition is pinching brewers, particularly small ones who've shifted from serving beer over the bar to packaging brews due to pandemic shutdowns.

www.axios.com...
edit on 13-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'll believe that when I see it! I remember seeing quite a few
bare shelves the last time I was in the liquor store.The bottles
were all pulled up front to make the shelves look full but...
there was plenty of space behind them.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
I'll believe that when I see it!

You'll believe there's no booze shortage when you see there's no booze shortage?

I'll take a pic at the Total Wine later, it's stocked.

edit on 13-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Thanks for the heads up! Aluminum is the problem...

Aluminum Makers Sound the Alarm About U.S. Magnesium Shortage

There’s a widening scarcity of essential raw materials for aluminum used to make automobiles and building supplies that threatens to worsen a supply squeeze that already has pushed U.S. prices close to all-time highs.

Matalco Inc., the largest U.S. producer of aluminum billet, is warning customers it may curtail output and ration deliveries as soon as next year amid a magnesium shortage. Magnesium is used to harden aluminum alloys.

Difficult-to-source supplies of other raw materials and soaring natural gas prices are adding to the challenges, Matalco said in a letter to customers obtained by Bloomberg News.

www.bloomberg.com...

We now have to follow Gina Raimonda and she is a Demorat

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

GT Voice: Magnesium shortage highlights need for global coordination

In Europe, industry groups, including metal producers, auto suppliers and the packaging sector, warned recently that the magnesium shortage may threaten thousands of businesses, supply chains and millions of jobs across the continent, as they are expected to run out of magnesium stocks by the end of November, Reuters reported.

The global shortage of magnesium has unsurprisingly put China in the spotlight. China produces about 75 percent of the world's magnesium, and Europe buys around 90 percent of its magnesium from China, according to media reports.

In China, magnesium output has been affected by the country's energy shortage and carbon reduction targets. That's because production of magnesium requires intense electricity consumption and produces significant carbon emissions. It takes 35-40 megawatt-hours of electricity to produce one ton of magnesium, according to some estimates.

www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

We now have to follow Gina Raimonda and she is a Demorat

The Democrats and their constant desire to reduce emissions is part of what's putting us in this mess, but you'll never hear that from Gina.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

yeah i'm fairly certain beer gets put into aluminium kegs, or glass bottles or aluminium cans.

There will NEVER be a glass shortage or glass crisis, same as aluminium. If there is, it won't last long at all.

As for steel, it can absolutely be made anywhere.

I call this conspiracy theory a big failure.
edit on 13-11-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

GT Voice: Magnesium shortage highlights need for global coordination

In Europe, industry groups, including metal producers, auto suppliers and the packaging sector, warned recently that the magnesium shortage may threaten thousands of businesses, supply chains and millions of jobs across the continent, as they are expected to run out of magnesium stocks by the end of November, Reuters reported.

The global shortage of magnesium has unsurprisingly put China in the spotlight. China produces about 75 percent of the world's magnesium, and Europe buys around 90 percent of its magnesium from China, according to media reports.

In China, magnesium output has been affected by the country's energy shortage and carbon reduction targets. That's because production of magnesium requires intense electricity consumption and produces significant carbon emissions. It takes 35-40 megawatt-hours of electricity to produce one ton of magnesium, according to some estimates.

www.globaltimes.cn...

Thanks.

I believe what is going on between the aluminum and steel will all come to light after the holidays. Its a conspiracy, but what hell , right.

Seriously, the person to follow is Gina Raimondo. Why, I don't know yet. We need to follow her travel and any public statements and NOT believe her . Like I mentioned, something about crushing the manufacturing of small businesses, but why?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'm sure governments everywhere have already figured out that people mixing beer and guns is lethal to their way of governing.

Actually, that's not the point of my thread. Read it again and see if you can put the " beer and metals " logic together.

OK, guys, I'll give you a hint... beer is put into what?

Well I drink beer out of a glass a bottle exclusively... so?

I also work in an industry that produces sheet metal products for the construction industry. But it’d just be completely illogical to produce these products overseas and ship them here.

So at the end of the day, the coils of steel may come direct from China... but they will still always need someone to produce the product here and to then load it onto a truck.

So I’m not personally to concerned about my beer supply, or my job.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join