It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy sums up my exact thoughts on the mandated jabs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

A predator drone can't hold a person down and forcibly inject unwanted substancs t into their bodies via unwanted methods.

Rape can.

The only difference I see here is the drone method is a bunch of sociopaths raping the public, vs the public raping a bunch of sociopaths.

Crazy people don't get me hard anymore (I'm not in my 20s) but when it comes to rape, most people will agree rapists are in the wrong.
The public seems happy enough to not rape government, but government is still sticking their gross fingers in the publics pants...

This whole thing ties nicely into the whole self defence argument going on in another thread.

This is self defence. Just because society seems to have agreed it's okay to take advantage of my body for whatever purpose they feel is right, doesn't mean I'm into it.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Well, if you want to get up close and personal like, bmg. But they is slimy and can put out a stink won't quit.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thankfully I live in a country with no mandates. I'm under no illusions that it can't happen here though (Japan). Hold the line, folks. This gets worse before it gets better.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: jerich0

I have to ask the question.... "When so many people start dying from being forced to take the clot shot, are we all as a society, those who are left, going to start executing the politicians, media, globalists, perpetrators et al of this genocide?" The perps know this was planned and they have been complicit in these crimes against humanity after all.

Cheers - Dave

Hold them down and give them the shot, on camera. Every shot. Every brand, every booster.
They want to feel control? Being forced to do something is what control feels like.
That's the opposite of freedom.

I think we could do better with a hunger games type of thing. Something you could televise and do pay-per-view. At least that way we could recoup some of the public funds stolen by these scumbags. Another option might be wearing bodycams and hunting them down, you gotta know they're going to run.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join