It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy sums up my exact thoughts on the mandated jabs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Basically, says it all. Regardless of the necessity or lack thereof, being TOLD to do it, is a clincher.

I don't know how I've not seen this tuber before. And what they are mandating? absurd. No one bends me to my knee, except when I feel it needed. kneeded? heh..

They pushed too hard, to quick, and we're not snoozing during the talk...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

If this was about health why the need for booster shots? is it about health or control? do these same rules that they are applying for us apply to those who are pushing it for us?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Found this video in the comments section of your vid......worth a watch.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It's the equivalent of medical rape, by inserting and injecting something into someone's body without their willful consent. Period.

It does occur to me though that this is just one more way to corrupt the body of evidence -- which is literally our bodies. If all states/countries had allowed for nature to take its course under the laws of free will, we could have studied the virus in its natural state and progression, resulting in a better understanding of who is most and least susceptible, by ages, sex, pre-existing conditions, medications, etc. Instead, there has been so much human engineering and manipulation that we can never know at this point.

It would certainly help anyone and everyone (side-eyeing Fauci here) who may have contributed to the unnatural clinical research and development of a relatively harmless virus with gain-of-function research and Heaven only knows what else...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

edit on 13-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Read my post : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we will really get to the bottom of this all by May of next year. Remember I said, Japanese mothers will be giving birth to new born in the month of April and May. Generally, these are newly weds and of younger generation.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Well!

Not sure if I should he relieved or disappointed you deleted your comment to me and I guess I never will, eh?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I was backing you up..

I just stated that grooming has occured.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm at ground zero on this one. It's much worse than this video lets on. This doesn't just apply to people visiting these facilities, it applies to the workers as well. In a nutshell, if you aren't double jabbed by the cut off date you can no longer work there. And there's threats of fines to the workers and the employers.

I work in a convention centre and we've just had and email sent out saying we must get the jab and if we don't go talk to HR or our general manager. Most people freaked out and immediately rushed out to get it. I'm the exception. I went and had a chat to the GM and stated that I won't consent to a forced jab and laid out my reasons for objecting. I asked what the procedure will be going ahead and he didn't even know! Everyone is blindsided by this.

I point blank asked if I was going to be fired over this and his assurance was it was more likely to be a stand down until this all blows over. I'm full time so the legals on this one are uncharted territory. I have no idea how this is going to play out but it seems I have found my hill to die on with this one. A stand has to be made on this and now is the time for me. If everyone rolls over on this then we have signaled to the government that we will roll over on whatever else is to come.

Even though I'm seemingly alone in my organisation with this I'm not the only one to make a stand. Our hospital system is called Queensland Health and they mandated the jab before the government made it's play. 6000 nurses, doctors and orderlies opted to be stood down rather than submit. This is huge! Our medical system is already under stress due to mismanagement and under funding. Covid never even hit Queensland at all. The hospitalization and deaths were nil to bugger all. This will hit hard. Re-opening the state and getting restaurants and cafes going again will also be hit hard by this. Not just staffing, which is dire, but customers as well.

One business has also made a stand. I'll link to the article with video so you can read and watch yourself. This guy is a legend in my books.

Di Bella Coffee King

I'm not online all the time so if you have any questions I'll answer them when I log on and check in.

Oh, and I'm not an "ANTI-VAXXER". Just don't have full confidence in mRNA jabs.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Boadicea
I was backing you up..

I just stated that grooming has occured.

Wow. I didn't look at it that way before... but now that you say it, I can't help but see it. You're 100% right about that. Excellent observation!

(post by jerich0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yesterday, Nov 12 2021 - Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow

A federal appeals court in New Orleans has halted the Biden administration’s vaccine or testing requirement for private businesses, delivering another political setback to one of the White House’s signature public health policies.

edit on 11132021 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I think the simplest explanation is a big contributor. Our leaders are in the high risk group, and are a bunch of cowards. I bet many of them got no shot, they want YOU to protect them by getting a shot.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have to ask the question.... "When so many people start dying from being forced to take the clot shot, are we all as a society, those who are left, going to start executing the politicians, media, globalists, perpetrators et al of this genocide?" The perps know this was planned and they have been complicit in these crimes against humanity after all.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Epic... just what are they doing to us.

Stronger on my feet than ever, now... damn..

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
bugger it, nm
edit on 13-11-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

nevermind
edit on 13-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe you said "there will probably mind control substance in these vaccines" and we would see "harmful behaviour among the masses worldwide" by may/june next year

Have you got a rough number, are you talking millions or billions?

edit on 000000p3001America/Chicago11132021611 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I have to ask the question.... "When so many people start dying from being forced to take the clot shot, are we all as a society, those who are left, going to start executing the politicians, media, globalists, perpetrators et al of this genocide?" The perps know this was planned and they have been complicit in these crimes against humanity after all.

Cheers - Dave

Hold them down and give them the shot, on camera. Every shot. Every brand, every booster.
They want to feel control? Being forced to do something is what control feels like.
That's the opposite of freedom.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Hold them down and give them the shot, on camera. Every shot. Every brand, every booster.
They want to feel control? Being forced to do something is what control feels like.
That's the opposite of freedom.

You don't need to hold them down. Like the peace prize winner Obama famously said: "I've got two words for you boys...predator..drones - yarl never see it coming!"

To the Aussie "Health Chief" Chris Perry who said people who don't get vaccinated will be lonely and miserable for life and will have nowhere to run .....stay out of the garden.

*The DartGun is the latest product developed by HAEVIC, a drone developer in South Africa.

"Well? It only shot darts of C19 vaccine. It's totally safe right? I mean..."

P.C. Plod: "But you don't have a medical licence, and besides, the minister already had developed antibodies! Get in the van!"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join