It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Garland DOJ Moves Steve Bannon to the Front of the Line and Indicts Him.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The information Congress wants is subject to Presidential Privilege.

It seems a Court is going to have to teach Congress the Law of the Land.

P

Can Steve Bannon say that a few hundred times as Democrats badger him during questioning?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
To me it seems Bannon wanted this.

Same here. He's willingly sacrificing himself. We learned how Democrats operate long ago. And we know that AG Garland doesn't like Republicans and will do what he knows his boss (Joe Biden) wants.

Steven Bannon knows that in January 2023 Republicans will take control of the House/Senate, and begin Biden impeachment proceedings. All subpoena'd witnesses will be compelled to show up, or face fines/jail....just like Steve.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is now being threatened by this hate-based committee, because he didn't show up yesterday for interrogation.

abcnews.go.com...

Meadows, along with the 150 other individuals subpoenaed, should demand to be arrested, now that A.G. Garland has opened that door.

------------------------

A Democrat pretending to be Republican (Kinzinger), says Mark Meadows has been warned!

Source: thehill.com...

Kinzinger announced last week he's not seeking re-election. The SOB knows, nobody likes a traitor.
edit on 11/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If the DOJ and other Factions in Congress get too fidgety and break too many laws, who enforces arrests if DOJ refuses to do so ? Could get stickywicked !!!!!😃

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Show Trial Joe" is moving out.

Let's Go, Brandon!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ummm...all he has to do is plead the fifth...
And not answer any questions...

As for documents...meh... the dog ate em...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Contempt of Congress...

I dare say most of us are guilty of that!

Fifth amendment, anyone??

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

HE should just go and say I plead the 5th to everything you are going to ask me about my job,and former employer,and january 6th. I will state my name,and then I am going to sit down.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Calling Bannon in the first place was a clear sign of petty desperation 😃

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He's the main threat costing them elections. Large audience and his show is on twice a day six days a week. There really is no other show like it either. All he needs is one Federal court to block this order and it gets tied up in the court system for years. If it goes to the SC Garland will lose. I'd be surprised if he testifies. He could get illegally arrested though. They like to break the rule of law and dare anyone to challenge them. When they lose in the SC the first thing they do is ramp up threats to stack the court. So far they have not done it but they will do it if pushed back on hard enough.
edit on 14-11-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If Bannon was a democrat they would have flaunted his acts and dismissed the allegations.

But since he isn't, the commiecrats will persecute.

Still waiting for crimes under democrats from 2016 to see court, yet they fast track some faked bs for political gain...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Weird why arent there any idictments against Kamala and A few other top level brass for the attacks and riots In seattle and Portland AND the attempted burning of a federal building WITH PEOPLE THEY TRAPPED INSIDE in Portland?

These double standards are getting maddening

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
what's really sad about this, is that it's not just accepted, but it was inevitable with this current regime. A weaponized DOJ that is totally partizan and inept leadership who feels that they have no recourse to the law. What could possibly go wrong with that.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Bannon is a Poltical Genius, the strategist behind the scenes.

Bannon will be okay, he can handle himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
what's really sad about this, is that it's not just accepted, but it was inevitable with this current regime. A weaponized DOJ that is totally partizan and inept leadership who feels that they have no recourse to the law. What could possibly go wrong with that.

not so much "What could possibly go wrong"

now it's:

"what has gone wrong"
"what else will go wrong"

😃

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
To me it seems Bannon wanted this.

Of course he did.

Bannon is a true lunatic. Not saying that everything Bannon is a turd, only that he is willing to go all in. If i knew what his underlying motives were i'd possibly be cheering for him wholly. As it stands, im just enjoying the show.

Garland and Biden don't seem mind losing in court. They do it a lot.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Roger Stone made a statement yet?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Bannon is a Poltical Genius, the strategist behind the scenes.

Bannon will be okay, he can handle himself.

He is personally sacrificing himself, to set the stage for Joe Biden's impeachment, commencing on 1/1/2023.

When the committee begins calling witnesses, those who defy the committee can be thrown in jail, thanks to the precedent hero Steve Bannon is setting today.

God Bless him! (Former Navy. Unlike Hunter, honorably discharged.)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You're right, he should just act like a democrat and show up to plea the 5th to every question.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You're right, he should just act like a democrat and show up to plea the 5th to every question.

One thing's for sure...Democrats will likely question/interrogate Bannon in closed-session, because he knows way more than they do, about almost everything, including their Money Laundering, Election Cheating, Sexual Assault payoffs, etc..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join