It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Garland DOJ Moves Steve Bannon to the Front of the Line and Indicts Him.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Friday, November 12, 2021

OMG - The Department of Justice has moved Steve Bannon's criminal referral to the top of the stack - front of the line, and acted on it!

Bannon indicted for not appearing before Congress, just 3 weeks after being criminally referred to the DOJ..

Steve Bannon has been charged with contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena from the legislative committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol siege.

Bannon, who was a political adviser to then-President Donald Trump, is charged with one count for failing to appear for a deposition and another for refusing to hand over documents.

The Justice Department's move exposes Bannon to fines, and as much as a year of jail time for each count.

It follows 3 weeks of deliberation by prosecutors in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, who will oversee the criminal case.
More at: www.npr.org...

Dr. Anthony Fauci was criminally referred to the DOJ for LYING TO CONGRESS, back in July of this year. (Source: thehill.com...) His referral should have been acted on first.

It is now even more obvious that POLITICS trumps NORMAL PROCEDURES at Attorney General Merrick Garland's Department of Justice.

The news media criticized President Trump's Attorney Generals (Jeff Sessions / William Barr) for even appearing to make political decisions or actions.

On the BRIGHT SIDE, Garland has now set the stage for the new Republican Congress to compel subpoenaed witnesses to appear in President Joe Biden's impeachment hearing/trial, beginning in January 2023.

-CareWeMust

edit on 11/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Every good Nazi knows you need to prosecute your political rivals before anyone else. This is not a surprise coming from the Brandon Administration.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The only reason for this is that he can be tied to 45. Thats it. I mean, Bannon did break some laws but they were the same laws broken by the Clinton Foundation.

The cabal is in power now again. The outsider is gone. They did not do enough to make HRC 45 in 2016 and in 2020 they did it right.

Now the DOJ went to AZ. The DOJ is in GA trying to make a call a felony. It is crazy.

The DOJ was weaponized in 12/2015 when a certain person was for real.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Every good Nazi knows you need to prosecute your political rivals before anyone else. This is not a surprise coming from the Brandon Administration.

And an embarrassingly large number of Americans were fooled by Nazi-Joe, weren't they?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
The only reason for this is that he can be tied to 45. Thats it. I mean, Bannon did break some laws but they were the same laws broken by the Clinton Foundation.

The cabal is in power now again. The outsider is gone. They did not do enough to make HRC 45 in 2016 and in 2020 they did it right.

Now the DOJ went to AZ. The DOJ is in GA trying to make a call a felony. It is crazy.

The DOJ was weaponized in 12/2015 when a certain person was for real.

I only hope the new Republican-controlled Congress has more "fight" in them than the last Republican-controlled Congress, led by McConnell and Ryan.

They were just like the Afghan fighters we spent $1 Trillion training over 20 years. As soon as the Taliban started shooting at them, these U.S. prepared "fighters" surrendered this Summer and turned the country over to them.

There are 3 sets of Biden Impeachment articles filed in Congress right now...awaiting formal action. The candidates who say they will vote to begin acting on them on 1/1/2023, are the Congress people we should elect in Nov 2022.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The information Congress wants is subject to Presidential Privilege.

It seems a Court is going to have to teach Congress the Law of the Land.

P

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do we want Biden impeached? Harris as President?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
To me it seems Bannon wanted this.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Cue the normal outrage.

"Oh my God! Bannon has to obey a subpoena?"

Yes, he does. No one is above the law. If you or I would have to show, well, so does he.

And he doesn't have to say a word, but he does have to show up. Sorry, but that is the way it is.

Why give Bannon a pass, when you or I would not get that privilege?

And he wasn't even working for the President during Trump's term. And I believe he was actually on Trump's bad side during that time. So executive privilege isn't relevant.

And can Bannon get a better look. I hear the homeless look is out right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Seems like he will end up burning them at the stake later. Bannon is sitting on the red pills and sharing them. The hunters will be the hunted or we all die either a quick death in one of their wars or we die in a Concentration camp/reeducation center where the answers as to who you will serve as God and 2+2 = whatever they tell you it is. We either sink as humans buy not stopping this, or we all on Earth become a slave class of people targeted for extinction if we are not in the club. The club Carlin pointed out to us was nor for us at all, George himself included with us. Red pills are there. Pray for some water to wash them down.

edit on 13-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Cue the normal outrage.

Yes, he does. No one is above the law. If you or I would have to show, well, so does he.

And he doesn't have to say a word, but he does have to show up. Sorry, but that is the way it is.

And he wasn't even working for the President during Trump's term. And I believe he was actually on Trump's bad side during that time. So executive privilege isn't relevant.

I think sacrificing Bannon for the chance to do this to all the asshole lefties in a few months is well worth it. Setting the precedent and being able to point back to it when Fauci is swinging from a rope will be nice.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I mean, Bannon did break some laws but they were the same laws broken by the Clinton Foundation.

Nice whataboutism.

It's a shame that when the 'law and order' party was in charge they didn't do anything, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I mean, Bannon did break some laws but they were the same laws broken by the Clinton Foundation.

Nice whataboutism.

It's a shame that when the 'law and order' party was in charge they didn't do anything, right?

Correct IMO.

They won't either since I believe they are on the same team and we are not a care in the world to them. Many times we saw the Bushes the Trumpsters admins let people slide. MAYBE, in DJT's case the swamp was exposed better. I still don't like it. Either we have laws for all or we don't. If the DOJ keeps playing politics instead of protecting the principals of our COTUS there will be nothing but laws for the non elites.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Cue the normal outrage.

Obey a subpoena, you mean like Eric Holder did?

Why give anyone a pass, as you put it.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Do you really think she has any power? Joe has some. She is completely inert if not self-destructive. She would be the epitome of the emperor has no clothes.

Businesses would not have thought twice about defying any EO or mandate from her.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Boy O Boy sure looks like the Biden DOJ is a brave hero outfit ain't it πŸ˜ƒ

They really got a criminal this time fer sherr πŸ˜ƒ

--All part of the 2022 and 2024 Jan6 Main Campaign Theme πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

Could be part of a snare trap being setup 😎

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I say sure why not 😎

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Prosecutor will certainly get The Sir Galahad Award Medal for gallantry πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

She won't wake up in the middle of the night confused and order a nuclear strike.

Joe said in his Town Hall he sometimes wakes up and asks Jill where they are.

My grandson likely has a better chance for growing up with Kamala as President. She's a hothead too, but there's no Dementia explosives in the mix.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join