It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Not Vaccinated"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

If you don’t like the waves sit yo ass down.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Make sure to sue if you are forced to retire. Not because you will get rich, but because it helps make things difficult and raises risk to the employer. I am sure there will be class action lawsuits you can jump on. The more the better.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Gothmog

I guess we'll see what happens now. I'm old, and I don't care anymore...if they want to part with a 32 year employee, then I guess I'll just retire...I really don't give a S### anymore!

It's a good feeling , isn't it ?
I feel sorry for the young folk.
In the words of Eric Cartman : "Screw you guys , I'm going home"

It's actually a terrible feeling, to be honest!

To think that companies would so easily part with the institutional knowledge we have is absolutely chilling. The damage which will be done to the industry is unimaginable...yet no one seems to care.

It's incomprehensible to me!!

that's the part that amazes me. to be willing to get rid of the entire knowledge base of a company, because of a vaccination to a disease that is under control just seems like willingly stabbing yourself in the eye. I sure hope some smart folks find a way to snap up those with 30 years of knowledge and capitalize on that. Maybe a high end consulting company with high rates an amazing benefits to employees.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Breaking News...

U.S. appeals court affirms hold on Biden COVID-19 vaccine mandate

www.reuters.com...

White House tells businesses to proceed with vaccine mandate despite court-ordered pause

All part of Uncle Joe's war on the American people.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Your article is dated November 8th from when the Circuit Court put an original stay on the vaccine mandate. We need to go check and see if the White House has responded since the more permanent ruling that was made yesterday. The White House will probably repeat themselves, but we're still waiting to hear.

Last I checked, the White House didn't want the Circuit Court to rule until they "randomly" selected a court to handle all of the lawsuits and merge them together. They're calling it a 'judicial lottery" and somehow, I don't trust how that court is going to be selected next week.

edit on 13-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The irony of the whole thing is, I could just incorporate by myself and contract back to the same entity I'm already contracted to (via the company) and probably make 2.5x what I'm making now (which is a very healthy salary).

The only reason I don't do this is, I'm too lazy to go jump through all the hoops it would take to do it (i.e. insurance, incorporation, etc.). Shoot, I could even put the company in my wife's name and have her register it as a Woman (owned) Business Enterprise and pick up set-aside contracts reserved for the DBE/MBE/WBE world (ironically created by the dems).

The main reason I don't do this though is because, well...I'm honest. And that would be a crummy thing to do.

Probably won't ever get any points for being a good guy though, at least not in this world.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Klassified

Your article is dated November 8th from when the Circuit Court put an original stay on the vaccine mandate. We need to go check and see if the White House has responded since the more permanent ruling that was made yesterday. The White House will probably repeat themselves, but we're still waiting to hear.

Last I checked, the White House didn't want the Circuit Court to rule until they "randomly" selected a court to handle all of the lawsuits and merge them together. They're calling it a 'judicial lottery" and somehow, I don't trust how that court is going to be selected next week.

As far as I know, dementia Joe hasn't responded to the courts reiteration yet, but I doubt his position will change. The law means very little to Marxists until it suits their agenda.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
An update that may impact some companies and their mandate decisions, based on OSHA
Nov 12 2021 - Federal appeals court halts Biden administration’s vaccine requirement, delivering policy a major blow

A federal appeals court in New Orleans has halted the Biden administration’s vaccine or testing requirement for private businesses, delivering another political setback to one of the White House’s signature public health policies.

The court halted the policy, scheduled to take effect Jan. 4, and ordered the Occupational Safety and Health Administration not to take further steps to implement or enforce the mandate. It is not clear whether the 5th Circuit will determine the fate of the mandate. The Biden administration had asked the 5th Circuit to hold off on ruling until a judicial lottery can take place next week to consolidate several challenges to the mandate before a single appeals court.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Gothmog

I guess we'll see what happens now. I'm old, and I don't care anymore...if they want to part with a 32 year employee, then I guess I'll just retire...I really don't give a S### anymore!

It's a good feeling , isn't it ?
I feel sorry for the young folk.
In the words of Eric Cartman : "Screw you guys , I'm going home"

It's actually a terrible feeling, to be honest!

To think that companies would so easily part with the institutional knowledge we have is absolutely chilling. The damage which will be done to the industry is unimaginable...yet no one seems to care.

It's incomprehensible to me!!

Hear ya. I was at an operation in which many people were simply let go. They weren't amateurs; their next jobs were at global-class firms the entire world has heard of. But it was like "c ya later!". As you mention, "incomprehensible".

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The irony of the whole thing is, I could just incorporate by myself and contract back to the same entity I'm already contracted to (via the company) and probably make 2.5x what I'm making now (which is a very healthy salary).

The bigger irony is that some of these places that are contracting out DON’T require vaccination.
Isn’t that just a slap on the face!

None of this stuff makes sense, is consistent. It is obvious it is about some deranged sort of power, and not actually protecting people in any manner!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join