It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota Covid data vaccinated vs unvaccinated

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Well. I guess your special. The majority of working Americans that keep America going are not as fortunate.

Only if not being American is special.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
And that has what to do with politicians making false claims on vaccines, and using those claims to make health policies that benefit big pharmaceutical?
edit on 15-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Data is certainly useful, and always dependent upon interpretation, but during the entire last two years it has been painfully obvious that data has been manipulated by the authorities. Data regarding cause of death, data based upon the misuse of a PCR test that cannot detect infection, and so much more data.

The last two years have shown again that Garbage In = Garbage Out.

Even as the failures of VAERS has been documented time and again, what it shows is that the data promulgated by the medical industrial complex is virtually meaningless.

The virus is about the same as the flu, with a very high survival rate. The masks were a feel-good scam and the shots are dangerous and don't work to boot. Higher rates of inoculation lead to higher rates of infection.

Scamdemic.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And that has what to do with politicians making false claims on vaccines, and using those claims to make health policies that benefit big pharmaceutical?

I don't know, I'm not the one comparing lines from a politician in an interview with actual medical advice.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
All I see is COVID happened JUST in time to almost wipe away the STAIN pharma companies were carrying over opioids. And while the fines were laughable to people who made themselves generational wealth.....this ready baked new shot is going to help add to their coffers nicely.

And the media who fawns all over something like DOPESICK (and rightfully so) demonstrates again how crazy how they have to be to have all these contradictory opinions. Because they sure seem to wonder why the whole medical field has come under suspicion.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I don't know, I'm not the one comparing lines from a politician in an interview with actual medical advice.

What politician is mandating public health and what people placein their bodies? Is this politician basing policy on his lie…..

You do know this is a thing in the USA?

Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) soon will require all private employers with more than 100 employees to require workers to become vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID-19 tests. Whatever you think of vaccines or vaccine mandates, if you care about constitutional government, you should oppose this action.

thehill.com...

edit on 15-11-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

What politician is mandating public health and what people placein their bodies? Is this politician basing policy on his lie…..

You do know this is a thing in the USA?

Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) soon will require all private employers with more than 100 employees to require workers to become vaccinated or submit to weekly COVID-19 tests. Whatever you think of vaccines or vaccine mandates, if you care about constitutional government, you should oppose this action.

thehill.com...

What's that got to do with the recommendation that people with compromised immune systems get a booster?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Isn’t the recommendation for a third booster for everyone because of proven waning protection from hospitalization and death. And the fourth booster is recommended for the immune compromised.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
Im still waiting to see infected / death rates for those who have CoVid 1 time and 2 times. I've personally had it twice. First when it came to the US and again last January. The first time was like the flu and lasted about 4 days. The second time was a allergy of 1 day.

How did you know you had it?

I mean... please tell me you didn't go get tested from some minor symptoms that resembled and allergy for a day?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join