It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capital Riot Suspects in Prison Claim Being Forced to Learn Critical Race Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
According to the Hill the Capital Riot Suspects in Prison Claim Being Forced to Learn Critical Race Theory. According to the subjects from the Jan six.

They had there is “anti-White Racial messaging” on their tablets.

If this is true how is this ok in a modern society?

Capital Riot Suspects in Prison Claim Being Forced to Learn Critical Race Theory

Nichols has been detained for just over nine months. While in prison, he has been “regularly discriminated against for being White,” and is "forced to endure disgusting racial animus and slurs regularly,” McBride wrote in the motion, which was filed Nov. 1.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
Beats being forced to toss salads.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Teaching and using racism to combat racism. Sounds effective to me. Especially while in prison on trumped up insurrection charges.

/sarc

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I honestly think this bs race theory with be the straw that really breaks the camels back. May make people mad but its true, the roits, no charges, say anything, oh its ok, IF you're BLACK. Normal decent people(yes there are white racists I do damit that) have been pushed to the limit with this counter coulture fored down their throats

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: boredhere74

Its brain washing. To hate yourself. They think this would create and create results.
edit on 12-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Rule 32

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

And this is all they get to watch!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey if it works for the Huigers in CCP-land, why not the land of milk and honey.

Oh wait. Those terms are too white to use here.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
According to the Hill the Capital Riot Suspects in Prison Claim Being Forced to Learn Critical Race Theory. According to the subjects from the Jan six.

They had there is “anti-White Racial messaging” on their tablets.

If this is true how is this ok in a modern society?

Nichols has been detained for just over nine months. While in prison, he has been “regularly discriminated against for being White,” and is "forced to endure disgusting racial animus and slurs regularly,” McBride wrote in the motion, which was filed Nov. 1.

Sounds like a concentration camp. One thing is certain, nothing will come of this unless we, American citizens who love America and freedom, step up and stop it. The government is against us, the courts are against us, this is what we get for not being Nazis.

Remember that.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, at least when they've learnt their lesson they won't be dressed like stereotypical white men again.
Their horizons and identities will have broadened.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They will learn to love Big Brutha from Anutha Mutha.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
His buffalo Shaman energy was very low output apparently

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

IMO, this guy here was part of the set up. Nancy Pelosi's
son in law was on this guy like glue.

I doubt anyone is teaching him anything, just a pat on
the back, a tucked away bank account and a light
sentence if any.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Exactly like Chinese re-education camps and Russian Siberian Gulags !!

Welcome to Democrats new system ☠️☠️☠️☠️

Washington D.C. ☠️☠️☠️☠️

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm sure you are right. Concentration camps are widely known for forcing CRT.

Imagine doing something you dont want to in prison! Its like, so unfair.

I feel very sad for all those innocent patriots just having a laff.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I read here that these people are being tortured and in inhumane circumstances, but they have tablets? Probably has BET on it and they saw an episode of Martin or Meet The Browns.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

isn't this exactly what the Nazis did at first in their concentration camps with political prisoners, as well as the Russians with their gulags, the Chinese and North Koreans, with their prison camps? arrest and imprison political opponents and subject them to brainwashing into their political beliefs.

funny thing is i don't ever recall hearing about such things being done with actual, known racial supremacists in prison, or people such as gang members or other types of groups before. seriously both white and black racists, have had a major control of big groups of inmates for decades. and in fact work to gain converts to their racism while people are in prison. so how come they are only seemingly doing this to simple protesters, that shouldn't be in prison in the first place?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I read here that these people are being tortured and in inhumane circumstances, but they have tablets? Probably has BET on it and they saw an episode of Martin or Meet The Browns.

You wouldn't believe the modern conveniences afforded to those incarcerated, even for murderers, rapists and violent felons. I hear stories about it all the time from someone I know in the NYS corrections system.

But see, the murderers, rapists and violent felons aren't subjected to "the box" as it's called (solitary confinement), despite committing heinous crimes, unless the become violent or disruptive inside the facility.

Are there any accused murderers, rapists or serial violent felons among those charged in the Jan6 riot? Have they been combative or non-compliant with the corrections officers? Then why are they being kept in solitary confinement?

Look, even the "fact checkers" from your side concede that solitary confinement has been applied to some of the accused.

Anybody that can't see the hypocrisy of how the rioters from summer 2020 (many of whom were bailed out by politicians and celebrities) were treated vs the Jan 6 rioters is not living in reality.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Right, not like any of these people beat officers with flag poles, or violently attacked police while trying to stop an election process.

Feel free to look up the stats for those arrested last year. Over 300 for Federal crimes alone. Locally in the 1000s. Are you outraged about those 300 in federal jails?

They are also housed in the most sought after area of the jail, which was built to house senior citizen inmates. And let them roam free amongst themselves to plot to try to over take the jail, not like they haven't tried to overthrow something before. Or let them among the general population. I know ATS is an echo chamber, but the vast public does not agree with trying to stop the election. Not likely to go to well for your crew. Then you would scream that no one kept them safe.

Finally, glad to see you are realizing that jail conditions can be hell and not fair at times. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Critical Race Theory. Sounds dumb.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join