It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Leaks Project Veritas Private Info To New York Times - FBI Is Officially Rogue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Daily Mail reports:

An attorney for the founder of Project Veritas has accused the Department of Justice of tipping off the New York Times about recent raids on current and former employees, while suggesting federal prosecutors may have also leaked the group's legal communications.

The FBI conducted raids at O'Keefe's New York home and those of others connected to Project Veritas early Saturday morning, seizing two of O'Keefe's cell phones, among other items.

Days later, on Thursday, the New York Times published a report based on memos from the group's lawyer, revealing his legal advice on the group's use of false identities and undercover filming, tactics that are eschewed by most modern journalists.

Later that day, a federal judge ordered the DOJ to stop extracting data from the phones, granting a request from O'Keefe's legal team made the day before for an independent party to be appointed to oversee the review of the confiscated devices.

O'Keefe's attorney Harmeet Dhillon in an interview on Thursday night slammed the Times' report as a 'hit piece' and questioned whether the DOJ had leaked the legal memos to the Times, an extraordinary and possibly illegal step.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

We Are Change reports a judge has ordered the FBI to stop releasing Project Veritas' personal data to the New York Times.
wearechange.org...

Far from surprising, this was what I was expecting the FBI would do with the private info of James O'Keefe and Project Veritas after they raided their homes and business. It is objectively fact now that the FBI are a criminal organization which has gone rogue. They are acting as if they are beyond the scope of legal restraint, operating from their own interests as an organization not "of the people, by the people, for the people".

Journalist Tim Pool snaps and unleashes an awesome rant.

edit on 12-11-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The FBI has always been a rogue institution, made far worse when Obama weaponized it. Political corruption has infiltrated all of the alphabet organizations, as well as the media and corporations to hold supreme power over those who have made them the wealthy elite, aka slave overlords.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe people should just start leaking FBI agents addresses until the “good agents” start weeding out the bad. I don’t know of any other recourse against this terrorist organization with power in our country.
edit on 12-11-2021 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The FBI probably thinks O'keefe is a wimp. Wrong. As evil as they are, I'm surprised the FBI engages in such passive methods to shut people up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Maybe people should just start leaking FBI agents addresses until the “good agents” start weeding out the bad. I don’t know of any other recourse against this terrorist organization with power in our country.

Give someone time, some up & coming hacker group or another will pounce on that one to make their name.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If we're going to defund anything, let's start with the FBI.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Give someone time, some up & coming hacker group or another will pounce on that one to make their name.

WWG1WGA

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Gots to love the liberal cult of social justice. Any person can be a member, and dispense social justice with no consequences. License to cancel.

Or how the government colludes with agents of big tech/business to censure/infringe on your first amendment rights.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think they view him as a wimp. They probably secretly respect his courage and persistence. I think the establishment have become so desperate to win at this point that they are willing to expose themselves in a bid to win this war. They are fully invested in the "New World Order"/"Great Reset" (in their own words.) They are dismantling the very society and economy upon which their own businesses are dependent for survival. They are doing this with the intention of enforcing the new tyranny they planned for. They are all-in because if they fail to establish their Brave New World they lose everything. It's an all or nothing game. They are facing great and increasing resistance, and so they will continue to escalate their desperate means of holding ground.

The Hill reported last year:

At a panel discussion about the Great Reset hosted by the World Economic Forum in mid-November, former Secretary of State John Kerry – Biden’s would-be special presidential envoy for climate – firmly declared that the Biden administration will support the Great Reset and that the Great Reset “will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine.”

According to the Great Reset’s supporters, the plan would fundamentally transform much of society. As World Economic Forum (WEF) head Klaus Schwab wrote back in June, “the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions. Every country, from the United States to China, must participate, and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed. In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

thehill.com...
edit on 12-11-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh dear, how the turntables. But to be fair, this is what karma looks like when you're in business of exposing people. Someone will eventually play a reverse card on you.

edit on 12-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
All Executive Branches are "Administratively" Weaponized 😧🎩

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

As with all exposed people, regardless of side, should be prosecuted if wrongdoing is found.

So far its 1000 to 1 on Veritas victories, so go ahead and look.

So far no shadyness, just doxxing Veritas' workers and sources.

Thats shady wrongdoing on the part of the FBI; full disqualification
edit on 11122021 by Butterfinger because: #LetsGoBrandon

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don’t think they are all in.

More like a sprint to the finish of this attempt/round.

If it fails they will start another round.

These families/groups have been playing this power game for centuries. They just want the surfs/peons back in land slavery (own nothing and be happy is great reset phrase for it) to the royalty/elite - the way they think we belong.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Obviously FBI is just trying to demoralize their team because pressure from the top. I doubt they'll find anything useful.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You are quite possibly correct that this is their thinking, or has been. After seeing Biden and Harris holding hands as they approached the House, and how desperate they've become to hold ground, I think many of them have become fearful of the masses. I'm sure there are many who are still very delusional up in their ivory towers.

And it is a fair point about power elites always existing. From their view, this world could not function without them. Personally, I suspect we are in a time of change where a great many people and organizations are really taking in just how evil centralized power is. I am somewhat optimistic that an organic process of decentralization has already begun, from states standing up to Federal authority and even banding together. Personally, I only see this process escalating. Except for those still in denial, we have collectively witnessed the cold, ugly truth of centralized power, and we naturally reject it.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Oh dear, how the turntables. But to be fair, this is what karma looks like when you're in business of exposing people. Someone will eventually play a reverse card on you.

You mean like when Schumer was quoted as saying the IC could “screw one six ways to Sunday.”?

Like that?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Now do the FBI ambush and assassination of Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum, then finish with the ambush of General Flynn.

Take the blinkers off, your FBI is a rogue extremist political tool of the globalists and a hater of freedom and liberty.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So Biden is using the FBI and DOJ as his personal
team of lackeys to carry out his political agenda,
further corrupting the justice system!
(if that is even possible)

I'd say this is another impeachable offense!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So Biden is using the FBI and DOJ as his personal
team of lackeys to carry out his political agenda,
further corrupting the justice system!
(if that is even possible)

I'd say this is another impeachable offense!

It's a Special Gestapo Squad made up of ultra obedient prime select implants and outside infiltrators 😎

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why didn't President Trump fire FBI director Christopher Wray? He hinted at wanting to do so several times.

Do you think it was because the FBI threatened to kill members of his family if he did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join