It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Women Want, it's not Money!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to this addition of JAGStorms Juicy Gossip.

Most men think that women just want money.
They would be wrong! It's not -JUST- money apparently!
I usually don't get too much into Hollywood gossip, but this one is just TOO juicy to pass up on!

Here is this woman with one of the RICHEST men on planet earth (and maybe space soon) and it's still NOT enough!! πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…

pagesix.com...

Do you know what lusty eyes look like? No, OK see below:

But wait!!!! It gets better!!!!
AGAIN, here is a man who has more wealth than huge swaths of earths population and it's not enough....

Everyone laughs, it was just playful banter between the three who are "great friends".
My spidey senses aren't buying it at all. Then this comes out!!

www.eonline.com...

Inside Leonardo DiCaprio's "Really Solid" Relationship With Girlfriend Camila Morrone
Leonardo DiCaprio and his longtime girlfriend, Camila Morrone, are said to be "closer than ever," nearly four years after they were first linked. For an update on this notably private pair, read on.

Apparently DiCaprio doesn't like fatal drops!!! πŸ™€

edit on 12-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Some one to kill spiders and open pickle jars.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some one to kill spiders and open pickle jars.

I don't think either of the two above would do that!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Neither would I, that's what personal assistants are for.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
First, she is star struck.

Second, after a certain point, the money is irrelevant. While DiCaprio is no where near worth Bezo's $200 billion, he is still probably worth $250 million or something.

Bezos is a simp. He has to know that blow up doll girlfriend of his only cares about his wealth. His ex, McKenzie should have also stepped her game up. Men like Bezos have women throwing themselves at him daily. Most men are going to take advantage of the perks. Even Bill Gates was basically out there swinging and living it up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
First, she is star struck.

Second, after a certain point, the money is irrelevant. While DiCaprio is no where near worth Bezo's $200 billion, he is still probably worth $250 million or something.

Bezos is a simp. He has to know that blow up doll girlfriend of his only cares about his wealth. His ex, McKenzie should have also stepped her game up. Men like Bezos have women throwing themselves at him daily. Most men are going to take advantage of the perks. Even Bill Gates was basically out there swinging and living it up.

Bezos girlfriend, stretching her neck to show she practices on cucumbers and probably has no gag-line, probably wasted on Bezos. It appears Gates couldn't get any real women, at least from the Epstein logs and interactions it looks like he was into little girls or little boys.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I thought maybe height was a factor but I looked 'em up

Bezos - 5'8"
Leo - 5'11"

Something weird going on with the perspective in that pic.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Bezos - 5'8"
Leo - 5'11"

Leo is standing on a stair step. Bezos and his living fleshlight are not.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Bezos - 5'8"
Leo - 5'11"

I think Leo is on stairs or a step up. The look on her face with that cheshire grin is just too much.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Too bad DiCaprio has never dated a woman over 25.

Sometimes what women want doesn't matter. Even if they've got billionaire backing. πŸ˜‚

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
looks like good ol fashion Jealousy to me

and what do woman really want ?

In my experience woman are attracted to Confidence more than anything else .
edit on 12-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Too bad DiCaprio has never dated a woman over 25.

Sometimes what women want doesn't matter. Even if they've got billionaire backing. πŸ˜‚

I've never understood he appeal for DiCaprio. I honestly don't think he is that good looking.
Average ok, but swoon worthy, no. I know i'm not in the majority though. I do enjoy his acting and think he is a great actor.

My mom said that most men of course like younger womens youthful looks, but men that exclusively only date younger women is due their own insecurities. I think she is right. Or if very young, they are probably a pdo..

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
OK, time for some truth. I'm not trying to be sexist or misogynistic, but here we go.
(These are facts, by the way.)
Women will moan endlessly about how men are shallow. "Men are pigs!" "There aren't any nice guys out there!"
Yet studies and surveys have proven conclusively that women are turned on and attracted to "bad boy" types.
They don't even want one of these elusive "nice guys". Apparently, in reality, they want "a pig". Hypocrisy?

It's also common knowledge in psychology that men discuss things, while women discuss people. One example is music.
Surveys have shown overwhelmingly that men will like a musical group for the music. Women will like a group because "the singer is hot", or "the band members are sexy".

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I tend to believe different types of people happen in similar densities in any measurable demographic.

Maybe there's a small variance IE more men being driven by money... But at the end of the day, there will be some women who are only concerned with money.

Obviously there are going to be women who search for enrichment via personal connection/relationship.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I’m good at reaching things on the top shelf and all that china on top of the cabinets

I also lift heavy things and carry all the groceries

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

women are turned on and attracted to "bad boy" types.

I think that occurs in far greater numbers during the teenage phase.

Mid twenties to early thirties most women I know get turned on by stability 🀣

Anecdotal I know. Just observation. Stability doesn't necessarily translate to greed, but moreso a level of predictability.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Money is only one need. It's the primary one but many mega wealthy have severe problems with spouse infidelity because the bread winner is never around. They still need attention and companionship. Not getting that consistently from someone focused on major businesses solutions involving enormous sums of coin. It's not going to happen. Almost all mega wealthy have had multiple marriages or have some open marriage where neither cares about it. More or less for photos and parties to have a spouse but that's usually the end of it. Many Hollywood marriages are just for show and good publicity. Their worlds are look nothing like those of common people where a married couple combine incomes, work together, struggle together. Not happening like that for the wealthy.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

To be honest.
Men today probably shouldn't get married.
They are better off unattached

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

My wife had much more money than I did when we married, and she still does. Despite that, I've always paid for everything, even her clothes, hair cuts, foods that will only be eaten by her, etc. Β I don't mind paying for everything because she keeps my house spotless and makes me awesome meals. She divorced her exhusband after less than a year of marriage because she had to put more money into that marriage than he did. Money, specifically her inheritances are more important to her than just about everything.
edit on 12 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join