It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why COVID Cases are Surging in States with High Vaccination Rates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this CDC study? COVID-19 Vaccination and Non–COVID-19 Mortality Risk — Seven Integrated Health Care Organizations, United States

Link

PDF

Also seen this Video going over it YouTube
edit on 12-11-2021 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Still hilarious how you can't refute what I say so you go on personal attacks, the mark of someone without an argument.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They don’t make sense for anyone of any age. The younger you are, the worse it gets. For kids, it is estimated that we kill 117 kids for every COVID death we prevent.

The Pfizer 6 month trial showed the drug can save 1 life for every 22,000 people vaccinated. It also appeared from the trial that the drug killed more people than it saved (there were 20 deaths in the treatment group vs. 14 in placebo after unblinding). So we are “saving” fewer than 10,000 lives at the expense of over 150,000 deaths. In short, we kill 15 people to save 1. That’s incredibly stupid.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

CDC Admits Crushing Rights of Naturally Immune Without Proof They Transmit the Virus
After formal demand, the CDC concedes it does not have proof of a single instance of a naturally immune individual spreading the virus.

aaronsiri.substack.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

They don’t make sense for anyone of any age. The younger you are, the worse it gets. For kids, it is estimated that we kill 117 kids for every COVID death we prevent.

The Pfizer 6 month trial showed the drug can save 1 life for every 22,000 people vaccinated. It also appeared from the trial that the drug killed more people than it saved (there were 20 deaths in the treatment group vs. 14 in placebo after unblinding). So we are “saving” fewer than 10,000 lives at the expense of over 150,000 deaths. In short, we kill 15 people to save 1. That’s incredibly stupid.

stevekirsch.substack.com...

CDC Admits Crushing Rights of Naturally Immune Without Proof They Transmit the Virus
After formal demand, the CDC concedes it does not have proof of a single instance of a naturally immune individual spreading the virus.

aaronsiri.substack.com...

Any site that tells you they are counting vaccine deaths using VAERs data is lying to you.

You can not use VAERs data in that way and that CDC website explicitly tells you that before you even download the data.

Stop believing sites that are so obviously lying.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Eight blood groups.
Any stats on blood group comparison studies in re to jab?
🙏❤

one but could use an after jab study to move forward.
🙏❤

edit on (11/12/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Dictating that people less susceptible to the scary fauci concoction be jabbed (experimental) is not being upfront and honest...they made a big stink about asymptomatics, something red cross would appreciate by now?

edit on (11/12/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Are you sure you're still fully vaxxed after 180 days?

in Israel the science says you're not good for long.

Those who have received two vaccine doses, and those who have recovered from coronavirus, will be issued passes valid for six months after the date of their vaccination or recovery.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: putnam6

Still hilarious how you can't refute what I say so you go on personal attacks, the mark of someone without an argument.

Like I said my friend you are correct 102 is more than 21, obviously, that difference is so large it frightens you enough to do what is your perfect right to get vaccinated.

FWIW I apologize for the Scooter comment, I mostly used the Scooter comment to portray slow down a moment. I do see how someone with sensitive proclivities might be offended so I do apologize profusely.

Again you are correct 102>21...I do hope this settles your emotions and I do hope that you may be able to use this to further your fight for the recognition that 102 is indeed more than 21.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

a reply to: Smigg

Well the data definitely supports that those who are vaccinated are at greatly reduced risk of serious illness.

If we go on data from countries such as Japan who only document actual covis deaths, the chances of dying from covid are 000.15%.

With 359.5 million people in the US that means 540,000 deaths each year. How many need to die each year for you to say something should be done to lower that number?

If a vaccine could take that number from 540,000 to 54,000 would you say that vaccine was successful?

Well yes it would but we have the highest vaccinated populations like Israel and Iceland, who presently have extremely high covid infection rates and deaths contradicting data showing the vaccine gives protection.

www.clinicaltrialsarena.com...

graphics.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Can you show me the CDC saying that? I know for a fact people get Covid twice, and anyone with an active illness is obviously infectious.

If you are trying to claim no one has gotten covid twice then I am going to tell you to stop partaking in fake news, might as well be watching MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Can you point to where I dictated people get jabbed? If not move along and make the argument to someone else.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Are you sure you're still fully vaxxed after 180 days?

in Israel the science says you're not good for long.

Those who have received two vaccine doses, and those who have recovered from coronavirus, will be issued passes valid for six months after the date of their vaccination or recovery.

Fully vaxxed status has nothing to do with level of protection you currently have, and I don't live in Israel. Can you show me in America that fully vaxxed currently has a cutoff?

The poster I replied to was trying to say the government only counts people as fully vaxxed for 14 days after their 2nd shot, which is a complete lie, it doesnt START until 14 days after the second shot.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It's nice how you present no data. Here is the picture in Israel.

According to Health Ministry data, 63 percent of 57 new serious cases on Tuesday were completely unvaccinated, while 12 had received two shots and nine had gotten a booster. Overall, there are 644 patients in serious condition, of whom 472 (73 percent) were unvaccinated; 123 patients had received two shots, while 49 had received a booster.

www.haaretz.com...

That means 15% of the population (unvaccinated) account for 63% of serious infections. That math should be easy enough for anyone to follow.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Just a follow up, what the CDC actually said is ...

The CDC Emergency Operations Center (EOC) conveyed that this information is not collected.

So the CDC said they don't track that information, anyone with 2 brain cells can deduce if people with a prior infection do get reinfected, then they also are contagious. We know for a fact they do get reinfected, I will let you deduce the rest.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry, I'll blame it on my sentence structure.
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

According to Health Ministry data, 63 percent of 57 new serious cases on Tuesday were completely unvaccinated, while 12 had received two shots and nine had gotten a booster. Overall, there are 644 patients in serious condition, of whom 472 (73 percent) were unvaccinated; 123 patients had received two shots, while 49 had received a booster.

www.haaretz.com...

That means 15% of the population (unvaccinated) account for 63% of serious infections. That math should be easy enough for anyone to follow.

Your the worst case of a man fooled I think I've ever come across.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

It is a lot easier to fool people, than to make them realize they have been fooled?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

Data and facts and you can't respond so you resort to attacks. Surest sign of a beaten person.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

www.haaretz.com...

Data and facts and you can't respond so you resort to attacks. Surest sign of a beaten person.

I'm only pointing out facts, having both jabs doesn't prevent you from catching, spreading and dying from covid, that's just a fact.
The so called vaccine doesn't work, fact.
It's not a competition.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Prevent? As in 100%? No. Does it greatly reduce the risk of serious illness and death, yes. That's the fact you like to ignore.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Prevent? As in 100%? No. Does it greatly reduce the risk of serious illness and death, yes. That's the fact you like to ignore.

So everyone should get it?

Are you going to get a booster?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join