It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why COVID Cases are Surging in States with High Vaccination Rates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

Landslide? When I went to bed election night Trump was the winner. He had already won or was leading in enough states after everything had closed to win the election.

Sorry you didn't get the memo about the late arriving votes. But out of respect for the OP, that's all I'll say about that subject.

Back to COVID-19. It's too bad there is no surge of cases in the U.S..

No U.S. surge of cases: www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

The more who contract Covid-19, the greater the effect "natural immunity" has in the country.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Biden winning in a landslide and the vaccine not offering protection are two fairly similar comments.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

And now you go from reasonable discussion to making things up and going off topic and refusing to answer a simple question. If you somehow think a bulletproof vest that is tested and proven to offer protection is a bad idea more power to you.

I answered it I said probably not, and it's only probably because I may be forced to keep working PERIOD.

Its a 1/4000 chance and that's if you haven't had it before 47 million of us have had it, probably 3 times as many have had it and didn't know it and so these people are supposed to the vaccinations they really don't need? it's illogical Mr. Spock you know that.

Props for letting me decide WTF to put in my own body, you do know you have more zealous brethren that do not agree with that assertion? ie Australia.

Glad you feel better there Scooter, make sure you post every time you get a booster and get your sticker. I wager you don't get maybe one or two before you either quit or there is some new one that really really works better. If COVID is still a thing by then I might join you. Till then I'm gonna risk it...

edit on 12-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Now the personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to post and can't refute anything I said. 1/4000 chance, so there's only been 82,000 total covid cases even though you say there have been 47 million cases ... not sure on the maths used for that.

Scooter, over and out.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So fewer covid cases is bad, not sure I follow.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Now the personal attacks because you have nothing of substance to post and can't refute anything I said. 1/4000 chance, so there's only been 82,000 total covid cases even though you say there have been 47 million cases ... not sure on the maths used for that.

Scooter, over and out.

No not cases, Scooter those dying from COVID, the lethality, try and keep up.

Here in Georgia we still have 25 out of 100,000 that have COVID dying, that's 1/4000 for every 100,000 people here in Georgia you are more likely to be drafted by the NBA than dying of COVID. Pretty sure I said dying of in my post if I didn't I apologize there..................Scooter

Nope just checked, I CLEARLY SAID dying from, your reading comprehension skills might be more of a concern than well, errrr COVID.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All it takes is a needle prick to convince us we're sick.
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So if you don't die you never got covid or no one should care about any covid complications other than death? Asking for Scooter.

BTW I think you meant 1/400 not 1/4000.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
All it takes is a needle prick to convince us we're sick.
🙏❤

All it takes is anonymous posting with made up figures to convince some a needle prick will cause their immune system to disappear.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So if you don't die you never got covid or no one should care about any covid complications other than death? Asking for Scooter.

BTW I think you meant 1/400 not 1/4000.

IN OCTOBER we were told 25 persons per 100,000 are dying which reduces to 1/4000, it's done for effect because the death rate is lower than that. They say 25 out of 100,000 because people can't do the maths and realize how unlikely it is to happen

FWIW I'll be glad to send you all the notations and sources...if need be, but I thought you were checking out?

www.businessinsider.com...

that was a couple of weeks ago it might be even lower now.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
The writing on the wall is there for anyone capable of processing it.

🙏❤

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That's post vaccine and in a limited timeframe. That would not provide your overall risk.

www.health.state.mn.us...

edit on 12-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Well it should be simple for you to provide a post with substance.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

a reply to: Justoneman

The first round was when it was the most effective. For a while the number of vaccinated getting ill was near zero, we heard about a few outliers and that was it. It wasn't until later when Delta hit that the vaccinated got ill regularly.

A guy I work with parents are both double jabbed and both have just caught covid.

My brothers sisters cousins aunt knows this guy in the hood who saw this other person that said unicorns are real.

You stick with that, I will stick with facts. The facts are conclusive that the vaccine does very little to prevent a covid infection with Delta, but it does a lot to prevent a serious infection or death. If that's not good enough for you then don't get the vaccine, I am 100% against mandates.

The guy I work with is in his early twenties, a good natured very well mannered young man.
When he told me both his parents had contracted covid I asked him if they had been double jabbed to which he replied "yes" so I used the fact they had been double jabbed to put him at ease, telling him that because they have had the "vaccine" they would be ok.
He was looking for reassurance.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Well the data definitely supports that those who are vaccinated are at greatly reduced risk of serious illness.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
for perspective

it was indeed 25/100000 here is a picture of 100,000 dots, now count 25 of them..ironically though the 25/100000 was for the less vaccinated Trump Counties, where non-Trump counties have 3 times less so basically its the difference between 25 and 8.333 say 17 is the difference now find those 17 dots in 100,000 the numbers are minuscule.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well the data definitely supports that those who are vaccinated are at greatly reduced risk of serious illness.

If we go on data from countries such as Japan who only document actual covis deaths, the chances of dying from covid are 000.15%.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

For perspective, 25/100,000 each month results in 300/100000 each year which is the equivalent of 1 million deaths yearly. Glad your perspective is that is not enough people to care about. Just curious why you think 1 million people is too small a number for us to take notice of.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

If we go on data from countries such as Japan who only document actual covis deaths, the chances of dying from covid are 000.15%.

With 359.5 million people in the US that means 540,000 deaths each year. How many need to die each year for you to say something should be done to lower that number?

If a vaccine could take that number from 540,000 to 54,000 would you say that vaccine was successful?
edit on 12-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

the boosters will create the next covid waves, that's what they are for

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join