It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why COVID Cases are Surging in States with High Vaccination Rates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well unless I am forced there will be NO Booster for this Rooster. I will use a mask as necessary, especially when I am around crusty people as it at least stops the stink. Especially in the supermarket. I recently wrote about my medical issues post 51 days after I got my 2nd jab. Is it connected? Who knows but based on the responses from other members and the links they forwarded sure brought forth some damming facts, direct from the CDC.

Plus for all I know this fear mongering could be a psyop to push the Booster agenda.

Wh y COVID cases are surging in states with high vaccination rates — and what it means for the winter ahead

Coronavirus cases are surging in several U.S. states with relatively high vaccination rates, prompting concern among health officials who had hoped inoculations would help curb the COVID-19 pandemic. The current uptick — arriving exactly one year after last winter’s massive COVID wave — appears to be the start of a seasonal spike in places with cooler weather that were spared the worst of the initial U.S. Delta surge, which hit undervaccinated Southern states hardest this summer.

So just how bad was this South this past summer?

Plus; what say you?

edit on 12-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Yes, it is to push the booster shot. On a bass guitar forum, people are happy to hear the booster is on its way.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Interesting that the flu vaccine works so well, even a year or two out, yet the COVID vaccines work so poorly.

It couldn't be that the flu is so well controlled, as maybe, the flu is just not being recognized?

COVID or the Flu. I guess you have to trust those that have been lying to us from the beginning to tell us the truth.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSaviorFromCyber

Your lack of relevant material is going to get you shut down by the mods, God willing!

Create a thread on this but don't spam the other threads like this please!

edit on 12-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Interesting that the flu vaccine works so well, even a year or two out, yet the COVID vaccines work so poorly.

No idea why you think that. The flu vaccine works great for the variant it is designed against, and does almost nothing for other variants. Covid vaccine is incredibly effective, more so than the flu vaccine, but it was not designed against the delta variant.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No idea why you think that. The flu vaccine works great for the variant it is designed against, and does almost nothing for other variants. Covid vaccine is incredibly effective, more so than the flu vaccine, but it was not designed against the delta variant.

Was it affective or did they give us all placebos on the first round?

I suspect a lot more placebo's since it is a fake reporting of death involved and proven conclusively to be so.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Do you have any links or sources to back up your claims? Thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kimish

Easy. The CDC says the flu vaccine at it's best is 40-60% effective. When it is not well matched it's far less effective.

How effective are flu vaccines?
CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well influenza (flu) vaccines protect against flu. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The first round was when it was the most effective. For a while the number of vaccinated getting ill was near zero, we heard about a few outliers and that was it. It wasn't until later when Delta hit that the vaccinated got ill regularly.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Are the boosters designed to protect against delta variant?

If so.... are the booster shots different from the 1st and 2nd shot?

edit on 12-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: kimish

Easy. The CDC says the flu vaccine at it's best is 40-60% effective. When it is not well matched it's far less effective.

How effective are flu vaccines?
CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well influenza (flu) vaccines protect against flu. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to those used to make flu vaccines.

www.cdc.gov...

You were asked for a Source .
Not for some below average joke .

Although some lightning fast desk has revealed that many Normies do take such assertions seriously .
An even better joke /

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well there were no offerings of flu vaccines in every corner shop last year in my area. And not one case of the flu.

So either the shots from the years before were still effective, COVID killed the flu virus, or the Flu virus was being labeled as COVID.

My personal conclusion.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Nope. I'll try to explain why the booster works. The delta variant has several methods to evade detection and neutralization. Over time, whether you had an infection or a vaccine, the level of antibodies in your blood decrease. You still have protection because you have memory cells that can produce more much faster than if you had no memory cells, but your protection is diminished. Because Delta can evade detection, the infection has already grown beyond the point it can be fought off without illness. A booster will increase the antibodies in your blood, so that you have an army ready to go rather than recruitment centers.

Delta will still have the same advantages, the booster does not take that away, instead it gives you your own advantages to compensate.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I imagine the uptick in cases has nothing to do with delta at all, unless they are sequencing every single positive case it's a safe assumption that it's just regular ol' Covid. In which case this highlights the waning efficacy of the vaccines over time...hence the booster and boosters for life in pill form.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Your quote says, "the covid vaccine is incredibly effective..." then you go on to say the flu vaccination reduces flu risk by 40%-60%. What I was asking for was a source or link to your claim that the covid vaccine is incredibly effective, not the flu vaccine. We want covid vaccine numbers. Are you able to provide or...

It's ok to admit you've been duped. Most of us were at the beginning. I understand it's hard for many to grasp that our media and government would blatantly lie to us but it is what it is.

edit on 12-11-2021 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

You can imagine all you like, testing every single person is not necessary to get a sample size to draw conclusions from.
www.tampabay.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Because restrictions are being lifted, so the unvaxxed are now going out like they did before the pandemic without wearing masks or socially distancing.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I'm assuming you used logic and critical thought to come to your conclusion, no? Regardless, your conclusion and mine are the same 🙂.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Ah an opinion publication, always fun to have on hand. I see no links to the peer reviewed studies of what percentage of tests being sequenced are showing delta. Sorry not buying it for one moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join