It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good news, Japan is forming a SPECIAL COMMITTEE on the side effects of the vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well, I think now we won't have to rely on " is it true or not " concerning the side effects of the vaccinations.
This was just in so it is all new at the moment, but it showed the people involved.

I guess some of the people in power are getting hit with some bad news about the " real " side effects. My thinking is that the government doctors just won't keep quiet any longer about it and on Japanese chat rooms there seems to be a lot of conversations regarding side effects.

Thought I'd pass this along with you and any current information I find out I'll do my best to share it here on ATS.

18,323 deaths have been recorded so far in Japan.

Japan is slowly starting to open back up as opening-hour restrictions have finally been lifted on businesses in Tokyo amid a decline in nationwide Covid-19 cases over the past month. As reported by The Asahi Shimbun, the government has officially reduced quarantine time for fully vaccinated business travellers coming into Japan to just three days (down from ten days). The relaxed rules are in effect from Monday November 8.

There are 2938 active cases now and 3% are in critical condition 11-12-21 Friday Tokyo

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

There are 2938 active cases now and 3% are in critical condition 11-12-21 Friday Tokyo

sounds horrendous. around 100 in critical care from the 125 million population. exclude the regular flu and 4 ppl have covid. i suggest forming several mad max style outposts across the islands immediately

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you dont remember Bill Gates in a MSNBC strange interview was agaisnt such communities.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Wait a minute...
In a country with a population of 125 million people, 18,323 of those people have died from covid 19....

That's a .00015% chance of death...

What's going on in that country?
The government must not be counting every death as a covid death....like suicide and car wrecks and heart attacks.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Is it 18,323 died from covid or is it 18,323 died from side effects from shots?

It's not clear to me... hopefully musicismagic will clear my confusion.

edit on 12-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

My guess that it's covid deaths because I haven't heard much from an official source about vaccines being a problem.

We can't have people questioning the safety of the vaccine..

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

My guess that it's covid deaths because I haven't heard much from an official source about vaccines being a problem.

I know you assumed it was about covid deaths..... because that's what you wrote in the post I replied to.

I thought that this thread was about Japan questioning the vaccine...and side effects.

What do you think this thread is about?
edit on 12-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

i think it's all deaths, excluding volcano's and godzilla. govt stats will clear the situation up

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Bluntone22
Is it 18,323 died from covid or is it 18,323 died from side effects from shots?

It's not clear to me... hopefully musicismagic will clear my confusion.

Died from the Covid 19 virus. Thanks for asking about that.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I know you assumed it was about covid deaths..... because that's what you wrote in the post I replied to.

I thought that this thread was about Japan questioning the vaccine...and side effects.

Japan is forming a SPECIAL COMMITTEE on the side effects of the vaccinations

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

And it a government committee and its public with NO hidden BS as I understand it.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Wait a minute...
In a country with a population of 125 million people, 18,323 of those people have died from covid 19....

That's a .00015% chance of death...

What's going on in that country?
The government must not be counting every death as a covid death....like suicide and car wrecks and heart attacks.

Suicides are / have outpaced covid deaths here. Women are at high risk of suicides being reported, why, not sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

A three second search would answer your question.

www.nytimes.com...

Had 18k confirmed death occurred from the vaccine it would be a much bigger story.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSaviorFromCyber

Would you please knock off.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: TheSaviorFromCyber

Would you please knock off.

You report Spammers (or anyone else) to the mods by clicking on the little head/shoulders icon under their stats, on the left side of the screen. TheSaviorFromCyber is a mass-spamming person or computer. I reported him/her/it late last night.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You guys rock on this one MM.

The damn data is suppressed badly in the West. I hope the Japanese gov shares their data no matter the result. If the vax is really bad for Japanese is all we need them to decide, and we then hope if that is so they find out how that happened.

edit on 12-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

A couple countries have already walked back vaccinating children, which I continue to maintain will kill more children than COVID ever could. I base that entirely on the official numbers. It's only a matter of time before the grift is exposed. As is always the case with government screw-ups they won't admit to it directly, if they ever do, until the people involved are retired and beyond retribution. Fauci will be dead or rotting away in some lavish version of a dementia ward. Biden's numbers are so abysmal they might throw Fauci under the bus, but I doubt it.

Just like the Russia crap there will be many mentally challenged people that adhere to the narrative years after it's been shown to be a complete fabrication. They'll accept whatever ludicrous spin their overlords give them for why the vax and booster push ends. They'll all likely end up with sad and lonely lives as they try to avoid a disease that's no more deadly than thousands of other common communicable diseases. Quite sad and unnecessary, but as long as people covet the messages from the TV and media it will continue.

At this point those of us that know can only wait. Time will exonerate us as it always does for the prescient. We've all endured years of hate and abuse by the short-sighted so it's nothing new to us. So now we wait, watch children die, and hope for a return to sanity. It's heartbreaking, but we've done what little we could to combat it. You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well honestly, those are words of encouragement for the truth. You are right about it all it seems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join