It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The same piece of paper that Chamberlain shook after Munich

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: RussianTroll

Any attempt to appease fanatics, extremists, psychopaths and megalomaniacs will fail.

As one extremist (Stalin) discovered when he attempted to appease another extremist (Hitler).

The infamous Nazi-Soviet Pact. No amount of wriggling will excuse the Russians for their own huge contribution to the outbreak of the Second World War.

Cheers

Please provide this plan and specific actions. Since I have cited the facts, it is the same.
Otherwise, your words are just another propaganda and fake.

Don't try the state propaganda blast on me -- it won't work

The truth is that several states bear varying levels of responsibility for the outbreak of that war; and, for specific actions undertaken during that war.

Put bluntly, that topic is a huge sh*t sandwich that EVERYONE (Moscow included) has to take a massive bite of. I can only say, Bon Appetit.

Cheers

To begin with, honestly admit your guilt, and do not shift it to Russia)))

And you bon appetit)))

I am a Christian, seen so many Christians in my time try and excuse and justify the terrible atrocities committed by those who identify by the faith I choose
I won’t, I readily admit the failings and greed, the faults and crimes of those before me
Why can’t you see anything about those deeds of your people, do you really believe Mother Russia is guilt and faultless?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Freeborn

Any attempt to appease fanatics, extremists, psychopaths and megalomaniacs will fail.

As one extremist (Stalin) discovered when he attempted to appease another extremist (Hitler).

The infamous Nazi-Soviet Pact. No amount of wriggling will excuse the Russians for their own huge contribution to the outbreak of the Second World War.

Cheers

Please provide this plan and specific actions. Since I have cited the facts, it is the same.

Don't try the state propaganda blast on me -- it won't work

The truth is that several states bear varying levels of responsibility for the outbreak of that war; and, for specific actions undertaken during that war.

Put bluntly, that topic is a huge sh*t sandwich that EVERYONE (Moscow included) has to take a massive bite of. I can only say, Bon Appetit.

Cheers

To begin with, honestly admit your guilt, and do not shift it to Russia)))

And you bon appetit)))

I am a Christian, seen so many Christians in my time try and excuse and justify the terrible atrocities committed by those who identify by the faith I choose
I won’t, I readily admit the failings and greed, the faults and crimes of those before me
Why can’t you see anything about those deeds of your people, do you really believe Mother Russia is guilt and faultless?

I am also an Orthodox Christian. Therefore, I must defend justice and resist lies. I have complaints against Stalin. he destroyed many Temples and many priests were shot in his presence. This is another, my account to him, this account does not apply to the West. But when they slander my homeland and want to shift their guilt onto the Russians. my sense of justice will rise. And I have documented my case. But you should be ashamed. Does the centuries-old hatred of Russia and the Russians overshadow reason and logic?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
One thought came into my voice. It is in this thread, and in my other threads, that lies and insults of the Russian people and its leaders take place. This is done easily and even with some heroism.
Now imagine, dear members of the forum, that you say and write the same thing about representatives of sexual minorities, migrants, BLM and their leaders. You kneel before them, and you are ready to insult the Russians and attribute anything to them.
Try it, write something like that about them))))
And be prepared that the police will break into your house)))

Double standarts!

edit on 12-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Excellently put together post. Top job.

I remember pointing out to an ex-gf, 'who was doing a degree in History, WW2 specifically', That Poland had invaded somewhere before it all kicked off. I just couldn't remember where it was they moved into.

She said I was talking #e as she was the one doing the Degree.
Oh, well. lol
ps, Could you ask Vlad to point his Nuclear missiles away from Scotland, preferably aiming 400 miles further south with all he can muster. We mean Russia no harm.

edit on 12-11-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thank you, my friend, for an objective assessment of my work)))

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I did not suggest that the Munich document was fake.
In fact I made no comment at all on the Munich document, one way or another.

I must repeat, because you did not bother reading the first time;
I responded ONLY to your disingenuous request to see a photo of Stalin and Hitler together.

Ana again i say; your suggestion that I was talking about the Munich document is dishonest in itself, which proves my point about the lack of honesty of your approach to polemics.

edit on 12-11-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I did not suggest that the Munich document was fake.
In fact I made no comment at all on the Munich document, one way or another.

I must repeat, because you did not bother reading the first time;
I responded ONLY to your disingenuous request to see a photo of Stalin and Hitler together.

Ana again i say; your suggestion that I was talking about the Munich document is dishonest in itself, which proves my point about the lack of honesty of your approach to polemics.

It only says that if you cannot refute the facts, then, according to the laws of discussion (trolling), you are trying to discredit the author, your interlocutor. This is a rather old method, which was described in the 1920s by the great Czech writer Karel Čapek in his work "Twelve Receptions of Literary Controversy or A Guide to Newspaper Discussions".

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When you are being truthful, I do not try to discredit you.
When you published a thread on a politician being killed and partly eaten, I did not try to attack you. I just noted the story as interesting, and added some political background to enhance the content of the thread and add further interest for the readers.
In this thread, I did not attack your main story, which was true. I only challenged a bit of dishonest innuendo.

As a student of history, I am pleased when you offer truthful history, and displeased when you offer less truthful history. That's all there is to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

And in what, in your opinion, I wrote a lie? Or what are my "dishonest hints"? Please tell me.

By the way, about the "hints". This is already an absolutely subjective thing that has nothing to do with objective reality.
Or can you really imagine pictures of Stalin with Hitler and Mussolini? I would be very happy to see them))))

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So there was no Ribentrop-Molotov act.
No division of Poland.
No Nazis invading Poland on Sept. 1st and no Bolsheviks invading from the east in Sept. 17th.
Poles did not died in Nazi concentration camps, labor camps or gulags on Siberia. Bad joke.

Every country invaded by Nazis had their own SS brigades, only Poland had not. It was death penalty for colaboration. Woman who had sex with Germans had their head hair cut to bold.

Rapallo 1923
Rib-Molotov Treaty of no agression beetwen Soviets and Nazis 1939
Then both side attack.
Germans were learning from Soviets how to run labor and concentration camps.
We know soviet propaganda as well.
But try, it will work for man with no history sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Could you ask Vlad to point his Nuclear missiles away from Scotland, preferably aiming 400 miles further south with all he can muster.

If you ask nicely, i am sure the nuclear fallout would stop at the border for you.

Oh, hang on it won't.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

"so there was no Ribentrop-Molotov act.
No partition of Poland. "

It was you who wrote it, not me. I have nothing to do with your fantasies. By the way, "Ribbentrop" is spelled with two letters "b".
For all questions, please contact the government of Poland, which did not let the Soviet troops to help Czechoslovakia, and the governments of Britain and France. signed the Munich Agreement)))

By the way, Poland was one of the first to sign the Non-Aggression Pact with Nazi Germany. It was signed on January 26, 1934 in Berlin. From the German side, the signature was put by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Konstantin von Neurath, from the Polish side - by the Polish Ambassador to Germany Jozef Lipski.
edit on 12-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

..... preferably aiming 400 miles further south with all he can muster.

You just can't help it can you.
Absolutely no relevance whatsoever but you just have to display your anti-English bigotry for all to see.

It must be awful being so consumed with such hatred.

Apologies to Moy malen'kiy Putin for the thread drift.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

And in what, in your opinion, I wrote a lie? Or what are my "dishonest hints"? Please tell me.

I've already told you twice in this thread, but I'll happily do it again.
I responded to the following remark;

By the way, if suddenly someone presents me with general photographs of Hitler and Mussolini with Stalin, I will be very grateful..

The innuendo lay in the implied suggestion that the non-existence of such photographs proved Stalin to be less guilty of "dealing with Hitler" than the Western leaders.
I also used the word "disingenuous", a lovely word which I don't get the chance to use very often.
If you look it up, it will be a very interesting lesson in the English languiage for you.
It means the opposite of INGENUOUS, which is very easily confused with INGENIOUS, so watch the spelling when you are looking things up.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Excellent
I hope this will be your standard moving forward

Thank you

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What you write is subjective. These are all just your fantasies and subjective conclusions.
I am describing objective facts. This is the difference between us.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I have no hate for Russia or Russians but, they are no more innocent than any other nation

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can see your agenda.. you are soft washing Russian history and goals of future. Did you know that road to totalitarism is through giving up your freedoms?
Thread like this one from your behalf is only a sign that you totally agree with your hero and head of state whatever he is up to.. Stalin was insane as was Hitler.

Propaganda machines were huge in WW2, these machines made Hitler and Stalin great, they were presented to the crowd as their saviours as their fathers .. in that era as a "Pop Stars" , people started to believe them.. they were presented as Strong and Fair.. Ring a bell ? to anyone who is in charge now ?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I can see your agenda.. you are soft washing Russian history and goals of future. Did you know that road to totalitarism is through giving up your freedoms?
Thread like this one from your behalf is only a sign that you totally agree with your hero and head of state whatever he is up to.. Stalin was insane as was Hitler.

Propaganda machines were huge in WW2, these machines made Hitler and Stalin great, they were presented to the crowd as their saviours as their fathers .. in that era as a "Pop Stars" , people started to believe them.. they were presented as Strong and Fair.. Ring a bell ? to anyone who is in charge now ?

Your hatred of Russians and Stalin only confirms the thesis that you are afraid of Russia.

About Poland. On August 31, 1937, the General Staff of the Polish Army adopted a secret directive that assigned the Polish army the task of destroying "any Russia", regardless of the political system and the dominant ideology. On March 17, 1938, Poland issued an ultimatum to Lithuania. Further, in alliance with Germany, it invaded and annexed part of Czechoslovakia.
Do you think that Russian are fools and have not seen anything?
Please note that Russians always come for their money. If you want to be friends with Russians, you will not find better and more loyal friends in the world. But if you become an enemy of the Russian, and even more so to deceive and play around, then indeed, you need to be afraid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join