It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The beast vs. the false prophet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Revelation 13 talks about 2 beasts. One from the sea and one from the earth. Scripture gives us clues to the identities of these 2 beasts.

Popular culture often presents the antichrist or the first beast as a charismatic politician that comes out of nowhere. I will tell why I think this is false and the beast(antichrist) is a religious figure and the false prophet is a government.

I think the antichrist will be a religious leader like a Pope. I was caught up with this as well until I read some things that I have read 100 times that pointed in a different direction.

First, the description of the beast from the sea.

13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

This verse describes a beast with 10 horns with crowns(government) and 7 heads of blasphemy(religious). Blashphemy is usually associated with religious doctrine.

Verse 3 tells us that ONE OF IT'S HEADS will get a deadly wound. So it switches focus from the entitre beast system(10 horns with crowns, 7 heads of blasphemy) to one of it's heads.

This head is the antichrist. As you can see in verse 4, he's connected to worship. He will be worshipped. I believe this points to a Roman Emporer. Who was both a political leader and a religious leader like the Pope. The pope is an extension of Roman Emperors ot Pontifex maximus.

The pontifex maximus (Latin for "greatest priest"[1][2][3]) was the chief high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum) in ancient Rome....A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the position of emperor in the Roman imperial period....In December 2012 Pope Benedict XVI adopted @pontifex as his Twitter handle,[48] prompting users to pose questions with the #askpontifex hashtag.[49][50] This has been maintained by his successor Pope Francis, who now uses it as his Twitter handle.[51]

en.wikipedia.org...

The beast who receives the deadly wound is concerned about being worshipped and he makes war with the saints:

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Again, this is a religious beast. He speaks blasphemies against God. So this beast will be seen as a believer in God but he will really be blaspheming God. He will also make war with the saints. In Daniel it says he wears out the saints. The saints will be seen as fundamentalist terrorist who say things like Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and no man cometh to the Father except through Him.

This will be seen as divisive to the Pope's universal religion.

The beast will be inhabeted by the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit from Revelation 17. I believe this beast will be the soul of a past Romn Emporer. I wrote a post on the possibilities of his identity.

Look for the deadly wound
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Beast that was and is not identified

The Bible tells us he will not have the desire of women.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

On a side note, these 10 horns with crowns could be a body like the U.N., the European Union or some type of Islamic Alliance. I wouldn't be surprised if it's an Islamic Alliance. This Pope is close to Islam.

Pope Francis lands in Baghdad, beginning the first-ever papal trip to Iraq
www.washingtonpost.com...

First Pope to visit Iraq.

ABRAHAMIC FAMILY HOUSE

The Abrahamic Family House will be a beacon of mutual understanding, harmonious coexistence, and peace among people of faith and goodwill. It consists of a mosque, church, synagogue, and educational center to be built on Saadiyat Island, the cultural heart of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates...The vision for the Abrahamic Family House originated after the signing of the Document on Human Fraternity by Pope Francis and Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb in February 2019.

www.forhumanfraternity.org...

Pope Francis is working with Abbas on a two state solution:

Pope affirms two-state solution with Palestinian President

Pope Francis holds a private audience with Mahmoud Abbas, President of the State of Palestine, and discusses the need for direct dialogue between Palestine and Israel to achieve a two-state solution.

article

Daniel tells us the antichrist is the prince that shall come. He says the people of the prince that shall come will destroy the temple.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

We know the people that destroyed the Temple were the Romans in 70 A.D. Like I said, the Papacy is the extension of the Roman Empire. So this Pope or another Pope could be the prince that shall come.

The little horn makes war with the saints:

Daniel 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The Vatican is a little horn. It's government, the holy see, is seen as little in it's comparison to it's religious component. So it's a little government that's different yet more stout(powerful) than the larger governments. Look how the pope controlled the nations of Europe for a long time.

Let's look at the beast from the earth.

I think this is a single nation vs. a sea of nations.....

edit on 12-11-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
......like the U.N.

I think the false prophet could be America. I also see America as the Daughter of Babylon.

Is America the Daughter of Babylon?

This beast from the earth has 2 horns but no heads of blasphemy. These 2 horns could be the head of it's government which is Republican and Democrat that acts like a lamb or Christian nation. In reality, it speaks like a dragon and it's run by freemasons, skull&bones and others with a satanic agenda.

The reason this government is called the false prophet, night be because of this verse.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

If you go back to Elijah vs. the prophets of baal, you read this.

1 Kings 18:22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the Lord; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.

23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under:

24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.

38 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.

So John may have seen America dropping bombs from the sky without any context. He might see this as a false prophet causing fire to fall from the sky.

If you look at this beast from the earth, he's the one that has the power to make people take the mark of the beast and this mark is connected to buying and selling.

So I think this beast, the false prophet might be America.

GLORY TO GOD!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I Will read this and comment further later ... all I know is Christianity is being hit and assaulted more than it ever has in my lifetime (58 years). What's weird is most other faiths don't draw the ire of the nonfaithful as we see here. We have lost the basic respect for an individual's right to believe whatever they want to believe without ridicule, scorn, and outright prejudice.

While my immediate family, parents, and siblings were never ultra-religious or even semi-religious. We were taught and attended church a little bit not a lot mostly when we would visit our grandmothers, but both my parents do believe in the afterlife, etc. so do I as well as all my siblings.

The strange part, is only now are we getting a little attitude from some of our now adult children. It's nothing major mind you, we never had long theological discussions about beliefs, etc., my daughters, for instance, are both pretty far-blown atheists, which is fine if it works for them

That said they aren't above that attitude of well if you believe this you are ignorant, it's like no you have no valid opinions on any other topic because of your belief in this one topic. This irks me but, it's fine they are adults, still, it's the little things. Respect others' rights to their beliefs, period. They don't, a lot of this generation doesn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSaviorFromCyber

You do know if you want people to invest in crypto, the best way would be not to spam totally unrelated threads. Hell, I do invest but most people get absolutely turned off by this BS.

YOU want TO PROMOTE CRYPTO, spam the boards with don't buy crypto posts, otherwise you sound like some yutz who has poured his life savings into DOGE or SHIBA and is freaking out.

At least post in the crypto threads there are plenty here....

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Christ is here already, he had to be reborn in himself to come from Heaven on the third day, for 1 day for God, is a 1,000 days on earth, so the third day begun in 1994, exactly 2,000 years after Christ’s birth in 6 bc which makes him 27 today, he was born Catholic, ie in Christ, to full fill the scriptures, on the 3rd day he will rise again, he rose from the dead, 3 days after his crucifixion and now was reborn in Christ, on the 3rd day, which is 2,000 years exactly plus 1 second is the third day, that he will rise again, so he will rise and come again, I have seen him, his name is Sean, the name he took here, Sean Murphy, his real name is Jesus, and you will see him soon.

Amen, InShAlla. Alla Akbar.

edit on 12-11-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

.. he had to be reborn in himself

Do these people read the things they write? He HAD TO (who forced him?) be 'reborn' (what does this mean?) in himself (WHAT? He was his own womb somehow??)

What kind of sense does any of that make?

Someone that already exists, doesn't need to be 'reborn', 'born' or anything of the sort. They ALREADY EXIST.

What does it mean to be 'reborn'? How can you be born AGAIN? (Reincarnation, yes, but reborn?)

Even if you were somehow able to explain these glaring plotholes away, 'in himself'? So he not only exists, but already has a gender, which implies at least etheric, if not physical body. How do you stuff yourself inside of yourself? Even if you mean he was somehow born inside his own physical body (which STILL makes no sense), how would that even work, since only female bodies can actually give birth?

How can people spout this kind of stuff and see nothing wrong with it? Is this from some priest's lecture or some scripture bit that has been misunderstood?

At this point, some religions spew completely nonsensical, illogical stuff and then the herd (or flock) regurgitates it without understanding that it IS a nonsense, or why it's nonsense, or what it would mean if it wasn't, etc.

Is this really what an Omnipotent Being would want his children to be like? Just regurgitating nonsense and calling it a day without doing any research or spiritual work themselves?

Any explanation that defies the logic as much as your sentiments did is more confusing than enlightening.

Sorry, but the Oiled One would NEVER say something that convoluted and cryptic. His messages were always clear, and he used parables to make the simplistic people's simplistic minds grasp the spiritual concepts he was talking about.

The way He originally came to this world was via virginal birth due to artificial insemination (due to higher-quality, otherplanetary seed requirement due to his high-level frequencies and strong energy that would've destroyed a body created from ordinary Earth-dweller's seed). There's no need for this kind of weird 'running in circles so fast they become vortices even logic can't enter'-style of spewing of words, there are logical and simple explanations to everything.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Does anyone think Zelensky could be the beast? He fits the part of "charismatic politician that came out of nowhere". Currently, social media is worshipping him as the hero of democracy that the world needs. And could Naftali Bennett (Israel PM) be linked to the prophecy?

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky suggested on Saturday that negotiations between Ukraine and Russia to end the war could be held in Jerusalem."

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

The beast with ten horns is the goat or the one that goes by many names and forms; One of them is deer, goat the obvious one, Ibex, antelope etc.

The seven are Baphomet which simply means Baptism, Atonement, Piety, HOME, and Cross which form the five wounds of Christ or pentagram.

Two by land and two by sea are the signs of above and below shown by two fingers in of depictions of Baphomet... or the sacred and the profane or the two truths.

It is a path of transmigration that does not involve any other forms than that as a pathway.

Unfortunately, people thinking they were onto something tried to hide the truth and started hiding the truth by making a lot of fiction.

In Between truth and delusion lay ignorance and that being the case? There will always be followers or devotees.

What that person said was nothing but fantastical delusion or dreaming while on the cushion; What he needed was a great big whack like Zendo masters give to snap him out of ignorance setting him square or right before the truth making it so graspable he would never be able to ungrasp it aka enlightened and ever present in an unending moment... otherwise it is a tower of useless babble or a fantastical tale that would only entertain all of those bored with "mundane" stories.

top topics

join