It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Vehicles” Larger Than Earth Are Hovering Around Saturn?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
clickbait crap to solicit joining the "Pulse". No Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
You're posting this in multiple places, I see.

Here's a copy of my reply from the other thread where you posted this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: putnam6
Sure, they may be something unexplainable and not extraterrestrial vehicles, but what’s intriguing is his strong belief that that’s indeed what they are. It begs the question, how does he know?
I think you can overthink the question of "why do people believe strange things?". I've just accepted that sometimes they do. Probably almost all of us if not everybody has had some strange beliefs at one point or another that are not rational, maybe it's built into our genes.

Scientists probably do a better job of sorting these irrational beliefs out than the average person, but getting a PhD doesn't make someone exempt from having strange beliefs. It's also possible that advancing age and senility may be factors in some cases.

Carl Sagan said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". Does Bergrun have extraordinary evidence of his giant space ship claims? No. Evidence of any kind? Well we have to judge the evidence for ourselves, but here's what an astronomer has to say about Bergrun's claims that you mentioned:

Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast Episode 70: The Ringmakers of Saturn
There's a pdf of Bergrun's bood at that link. One problem mentioned in the podcast is that Bergrun very unscientifically fails to provide the NASA image numbers for the images in his book (which the podcast says go through some odd processing by Bergrun). If Bergrun was being scientific, he would provide the NASA image numbers so we could get our own copies of the images from NASA and look at them ourselves, without Bergrun's weird processing.

But even with whatever processing Bergrun did, do you actually see a vehicle in this image where Bergrun points to the vehicle?

In my opinion, anybody who does is probably a few french fries short of a happy meal, and I say that as no stranger to pareidolia myself. Heck I can even see a face on this cardboard box where I'm certain there's no face, and it even looks surprised!

So I can make things out that aren't even remotely really there in some photos, like that face, but I still can't see Bergrun's "vehicle" on page 23.

edit on 20211113 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Or someone spilled 'Tang'
a reply to: turbonium1

Wait , Turbonium1 is actually making sense ....

Ok What did you do to the real Turbonium1 and where are you hiding him ??

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

once we can mine asteroids, just build big robotic assembly plant,
use those big robots to assemble even BIGGER ones, then build
spaceships, IN SPACE, right off the edge of asteroid..
3d printing with laser in a vaccum , with no gravity would be nice too

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: turbonium1

Is this one of them Rorschach tests ?
I see an orange blob that resembles what would happen if someone developed a nosebleed over a grainy photo .

I remember that stuff.

So awful, it probably made many people turn to Kool-Aid as a tastier 'drink'! Powdered sh#%, yum, yum!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Is this one of them Rorschach tests ?
I see an orange blob that resembles what would happen if someone developed a nosebleed over a grainy photo .

I remember that stuff.

So awful, it probably made many people turn to Kool-Aid as a tastier 'drink'! Powdered sh#%, yum, yum!

Actually it wasn't bad .
And it went with the astronauts into space.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join