It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Weapons platform identified

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Portland driver threatened with sword calmly walks to trunk and gets rifle
The type of gun is unknown, but social media users believe it may be an AK-15-style weapon

Now I have been wrong once before, and it's entirely possible I am once more, but can someone please post some pictures of what an "AK-15" might look like? I am not aware of such a beast.

Perhaps an AR with some wood furniture? I'm perplexed.
edit on 11-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It’s sad so called journalism using social media as a source. The blind leading the blind.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I think it's like a sword but with another little sword attached to the end like a bayonet.

And automatic.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There was a shooting in Chicago (I know, hard to believe right?). An eye witness told police, "I saw the whole thing. The guy had a Tec-10."

No such thing. It was either a Tec-9 or a Mac-10.

An AK-15 is mythical at best. Now, an AR-47 - same thing only in reverse.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

From 2015
Link

Many kits out there to make your AK47 more black and scary.

Also AR15 kits made to fire 7.62x39.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Let them F it up. It gives us something to laugh at.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I wonder if the reporter who wrote that article is the same numb-nuts who wrote this one.

If these people weren't so pathetic, they'd be hilarious.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe a KamalaAK47 😎

Successor to the old BidenBK46

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It’s the one that takes the 1000 round clip magazines. It is based on the technology of the cowboy movie guns. The revolvers that fire 50 or more times before reloading and use any bullet you happen to find.

.22 short, shove it in. 10ga magnum shell, why not. Musket ball, you need some powder for that. Fork, what are you a pirate?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm old school, I couldn't tell the difference between an AK-47, an AR-15, or an AK-15

None of my rifles is automatic, I have some pump, lever, and bolt action rifles, but no automatic long guns.

Here is an article about the AK-15, but I don't even know if you can buy one around here.

military-today.com...#:~:text=The%20AK-15%20is%20a%20new%20Russian%20assault%20rifle.,enforcement%20forces%2C%20as%20well%20as %20possible%20export%20customers.
edit on 11-11-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Maybe a KamalaAK47 😎

A cackling gun?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

And if you really want to laugh/cry, have a look at Greatest Gun Grabber Gaffs at concealedcarry.com. My favorite one is the disappearing magazines. Some people just need to be issued this t-shirt and required to wear it while about in public...

:
edit on 2021 11 11 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I have one of those. It is great. It’s real name is a pole saw. A little 8 inch chain saw on an 8 foot pole. Just the thing for zombies. You keep them back far enough to lessen the splatter.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I wonder if the reporter who wrote that article is the same numb-nuts who wrote this one.

If these people weren't so pathetic, they'd be hilarious.

That's hilarious. I have shot an AR 15 several times and I loved it! It is very lightweight and easy to handle. lol

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Tulpa

I have one of those. It is great. It’s real name is a pole saw. A little 8 inch chain saw on an 8 foot pole. Just the thing for zombies. You keep them back far enough to lessen the splatter.

Mine is a manual, not a chain saw. Slower and takes a bit more work, but it's much more gratifying when the zombies don't outnumber you. There's something about the feel of those sharp teeth working their way through a zombie neck.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Hahahahaha the guy with the swore-d is a twerp. Hysterical.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Obviously we need to ban AK-15s, we can't have people running around with these military sounding guns.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Was that sword even real? it looked like a prop?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I am thinking it is a wall hanger. The guy would have at least lost some blood if not a few fingers when he gripped the middle of the blade if it were real.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join