It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Traitors Put Donald Trump-USA-Americans Through 4 Years of Hell - Based Purely on Lies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thursday, November 11, 2021

The more we learn about the manufactured actions, deeds, and lies, by (mostly) Democrats in the MEDIA and POLITICAL world, the more Americans are realizing how much damage these idiots did to our President (Trump), our country, and those arrested or hurt in the process, between late 2016 up until just a few months ago.

Examples of INTENTIONAL DAMAGE Inflicted by the United States Mainstream Media (aka: "Domestic Terrorists")..
-AND-

Eight Democrats in Congress who helped the Mainstream Media inflict damage upon our country, by INTENTIONALLY fabricating or repeating, LIES.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.: "A lot of it has turned out to be true," Schiff told The Wall Street Journal in November 2017, several months after the hearing.

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif.: "Which part of it hasn’t been proven factual?" Swalwell asked Fox News host Martha MacCallum when asked about the dossier in March.

Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif.: "The dossier was started by Republicans," Lieu tweeted in July. "Also the investigation resulted in multiple Trump officials being convicted of felonies."

"If the below article is correct, it makes us ask the question: Why would both Russia and @realDonaldTrump fear the Steele Dossier?" Lieu tweeted in January 2019. "(Also, over time more and more parts of the Dossier have been corroborated)."

Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind.: "There is a lot in the dossier that has yet to be proven, but, increasingly, as we will hear throughout the day, allegations are checking out," Carson said at the March 2017 hearing.

Rep. Joaquin Castro, D-Texas: "This is not someone who doesn’t know how to run a source and not someone without contacts," Castro said of Steele at the March 2017 hearing.

"The dossier definitely seems right … A quid pro quo relationship seems to exist between the Trump campaign and Putin’s Russia," Castro said at the time.

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif.: "Trump thinks he can distract us w/ his unhinged rants, meltdowns, and name calling at his rallies. Not me," Waters tweeted in August 2017. "I'm focused on his obstruction of justice, collusion w/ Russia, conspiracy, and jail time."

Waters also repeatedly accused Trump of being a "Russian agent" and referred to his Cabinet as the "Kremlin Klan."

"Collusion is obvious. Obstruction of justice is well defined in Mueller report. Trump said game over. No, the game has just begun!" Waters tweeted in April 2019.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas: "Another item in the Steele Dossier confirmed," Lee tweeted in April 2018, referring to a debunked claim in the dossier that former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague during the 2016 election.

"How soon before we learn that he was in Prague to meet with Russians about coordinating with Trump Campaign?" Lee wrote at the time.

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.: "To ensure the American people and future Congresses know how we got here, today I will read parts of the Trump–Russia dossier, also known as the Christopher Steele dossier, and enter its entirety into the Congressional Record," Pascrell said on the House floor in July 2018.

"Partisans may dismiss the dossier as ‘fake news,’ but they know that several allegations in this document have been verified," Pascrell tweeted that same month. "Not a single thing of substance in the report has been disproven."
Source: news.yahoo.com...

Should the MEDIA OWNERS and POLITICIANS and TOP OBAMA PEOPLE be punished for promoting the Trump-Russia collusion LIE, dreamed up by Hillary Clinton...along with Hillary Clinton herself? Punished for the TREASON that hurt so many Americans financially and emotionally, along with U.S. prestige, for more than 4 years?

Or, should Americans just let bygones be bygones. Move forward and don't look back, as CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPost, and guilty Democrats (along with some Republicans) want to do?

-CareWeMust

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Should the MEDIA OWNERS and POLITICIANS and TOP OBAMA PEOPLE be punished for promoting the Trump-Russia collusion LIE, dreamed up by Hillary Clinton...along with Hillary Clinton herself? Punished for the TREASON that hurt so many Americans financially and emotionally, along with U.S. prestige, for more than 4 years?"""

1000% YES YES YES

A lesson must be taught and examples must be made of what happens when you commit treason
edit on 11-11-2021 by faloson because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I have said it many times. There is justice and then there is JUSTICE.

What these liars, deceivers, and haters did to this country is unconscionable! The EneMedia did it KNOWINGLY. We now know what their intent was. They need to be dealt with by the real Lady JUSTICE this time. IMO, they are traitors and fed this nonsense across the globe.

Whatever the full extent of the law allows for, that is what they should have coming to them. I just wonder if we have anyone within the current court system that is even vaguely familiar with the real Lady JUSTICE.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: faloson

The problem we run into is expiration of time for prosecuting certain actions. (aka Statutes of Limitations)

It may be necessary for "citizen arrests" to occur, if too much time has elapsed, or the next Congress sworn in on 1/1/2023, have no appetite for bringing justice to the 2016 to 2021 traitors.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Should the MEDIA OWNERS and POLITICIANS and TOP OBAMA PEOPLE be punished for promoting the Trump-Russia collusion LIE, dreamed up by Hillary Clinton...along with Hillary Clinton herself? Punished for the TREASON that hurt so many Americans financially and emotionally, along with U.S. prestige, for more than 4 years?

Or, should Americans just let bygones be bygones. Move forward and don't look back, as CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, WaPost, and guilty Democrats (along with some Republicans) want to do?

-CareWeMust

I think they should all be charged with treason, all the evidence already exists. Then they should be tried fairly under military tribunals and if/when found guilty, hanged until dead. These are not shoplifters or drunk drivers, these are traitors and should be dealt with as such.

Marcus Tullius Cicero – Traitors

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The problem we run into is expiration of time for prosecuting certain actions. (aka Statutes of Limitations)

It may be necessary for "citizen arrests" to occur, if too much time has elapsed, or the next Congress sworn in on 1/1/2023, have no appetite for bringing justice to the 2016 to 2021 traitors.

I agree. On all of it.
Hopefully not just a q (do nothing, trust the plan) scam, but patience is running out in some circles.

open letter to special forces

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I have said it many times. There is justice and then there is JUSTICE.

What these liars, deceivers, and haters did to this country is unconscionable! The EneMedia did it KNOWINGLY. We now know what their intent was. They need to be dealt with by the real Lady JUSTICE this time. IMO, they are traitors and fed this nonsense across the globe.

Whatever the full extent of the law allows for, that is what they should have coming to them. I just wonder if we have anyone within the current court system that is even vaguely familiar with the real Lady JUSTICE.

I agree, to compound how EVIL these people are, they have the nerve to get upset over Trump supporters trespassing on Federal Property on Jan 6th, out of suspicion that Democrats were pulling another LIE-SCAM again.

Based on the past 4 years, only a FOOL would believe Democrats didn't cheat to get Joe Biden in the White House.

The trespassing on OUR citizen-owned Capitol, was letting them off EASY.

It's just too bad the evil scum had to murder Ashli Babbitt to make a point.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

-CareWeMust

I think they should all be charged with treason, all the evidence already exists. Then they should be tried fairly under military tribunals and if/when found guilty, hanged until dead. These are not shoplifters or drunk drivers, these are traitors and should be dealt with as such.

Marcus Tullius Cicero – Traitors

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Cheers - Dave

That definition of a TRAITOR fits the 2016 thru 2021 Trump/America-haters to a tee. It just needs t be modernized to include EVIL WOMEN.

Thank-you for sharing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You're a more talented artist than Hunter Biden, by a long shot!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I think people ( traitors ) in Congress should start watching these Kung Fu movies that were in the 60's and early 70's. They might change their mind when patriots start voicing their concern physically. In the end " THE PATRIOTS ALWAYS WIN".

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

More an art dealer than artist...Hat tip: grouchy old cripple....

....so , does that mean I get millions for my "work" and my Daddy gets the WH ?

Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Al those people are still trying to rewrite history and destroy America.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I agree. On all of it.
Hopefully not just a q (do nothing, trust the plan) scam, but patience is running out in some circles.

open letter to special forces

According to Q and former President Trump, Americans need to feel enough pain caused by Democrats, to keep us from being so wishy-washy...from vacillating back and forth between Democrat and Republican every few years.

Democrats reverse what Republicans enact. Republicans reverse what Democrats enact. Net effect is "marching in place".

After Democrats have delivered enough Pain...Pain that will be remembered for at least a couple of decades, that's when a large critical-mass of "Republicans with Guts" who are dedicated to Americans, will be elected to Congress.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Look. I don’t care for Trump or his ways personally. Politically I wouldn’t even say I’m lukewarm, certainly never voted for him.

Now having that said and out the way.

In my short life as an adult, I’ve never seen the MSM outright weaponized against one individual, let alone sitting President, as it was while Trump held office.

For four years we heard this man get maligned and antagonized and threatened with “being exposed” and we were told how he was gonna be destroyed by some supposed scandal after scandal.

It was as atrocious and dishonorable as it was obvious.

I will never trust the US media and other worldwide heavyweights in “journalism” after those four years.

Btw I don’t like Trump any more or less than I did before.

Thanks for making a post about something most people seem to have forgotten in the mix of our oh-so interesting timeline.
edit on 11-11-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

More an art dealer than artist...Hat tip: grouchy old cripple....

....so , does that mean I get millions for my "work" and my Daddy gets the WH ?

Lol

Hunter has set a precedent that enables financial success, regardless of what debauchery one engages in. In fact, if Hunter wasn't a world-class slimeball and household name because of the slime, his paintings wouldn't be worth much.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Which causes me to wonder why Biden or AG Garland do not FIRE Special Counsel John Durham. Either of them could do so, without needing prior approval from Congress, or anyone else.

Durham is marching up a chain that will take him right to the Obama-Biden White House. They received the torch from Hillary and proceeded to implement their own campaign to damage President-elect Trump in real-time, and set bombs to blow-up, after he was President Trump.

Either Durham has been ordered to not go that far, or, (most likely) Garland will pull the plug on his Special Counsel status at some point before he reaches the top people.

edit on 11/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We need to put term limits on these fkers , Republicans and Democrats alike. At least they used to lie behind our backs , that doesn’t even matter anymore. They will lie to your face or too millions of taxpayers on live tv. Even when they are campaigning and making their promises once they get in they throw all the promises right away and go about on their own agenda.

All those involved with this dossier need to be arrested. I remember listening to Adam Sh1t on tv swearing on the dossier and preaching all the evidence they have. Government is gone rogue and the only thing we can do about it is at the polls unfortunately. Some countermeasures need to be put in place holding these crooks responsible. The penalty for breaking THE OATH ACT is removal from office. Add death by hanging and get these people out of there!
edit on 11-11-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Which causes me to wonder why Biden or AG Garland do not FIRE Special Counsel John Durham. Either of them could do so, without needing prior approval from Congress, or anyone else.

Durham is marching up a chain that will take him right to the Obama-Biden White House. They received the torch from Hillary and proceeded to implement their own campaign to damage President-elect Trump in real-time, and set bombs to blow-up, after he was President Trump.

Either Durham has been ordered to not go that far, or, (most likely) Garland will pull the plug on his Special Counsel status at some point before he reaches the top people.

The reason hes not fired is its not that easy to do. Durham can't be easily removed by the Biden Administration as only an attorney general can fire a special counsel. Any firing must be made in writing and carried out only for specific reasons like misconduct and conflict of interest. As a special counsel, Durham is not directly supervised by the Justice Department but can be required by Biden's attorney general to explain his investigation and its procedural steps.

Any attempt to fire the special counsel would likely be seen as political interference and interpreted as an attempt to hide wrongdoing by Obama or Biden administration officials. This in itself can lead to charges from the special counsel so you could in theory go to jail for attempting to derail his investigation.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

don't think there is a stotute of limitations on treason

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join