It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Has a Second Moon OR is it an Alien Station Within

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Are you warm at night in the winter time ... are you cool enough in the summer time ... some of US will make sure it stays that ...that way ...

edit on 15-11-2021 by Jarboe because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by Jarboe because: cause I didn't want it to look STUPID

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
When I say one of US will be right ... I mean the millions of the little boys and girls that can have a chance too Dream about going too the moon I did say I was born in 1963

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This drive I'm on is about something that I read here on this site ... it was said by Kelly ear kitty bear i know I'm not saying your NAME write right but it peeked my interest i by know means disrespect trying to get your name right ... BUT you purked ME UP. ...!

The way coffee use to be made ... I was listening and you caught something I'm trying to shake or too give too some one else somewhere beacuase there is more than one of US that is RIGHT ...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Its always tomorrow that we or maybe I'm running away from or too I RUN TORGE IT ...I have always ran to get to that big bang ... I hear a bang ...I go there to find out WHO'S f*cking WITH my kids ... not just mine yours TOO

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Can I please sleep now? a reply to: Jarboe

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You can't breed that ... you are that way or you are not that's ok ... everyone wants a VOICE talk a little slower quieter ... cause I'm still listening for those who are still SLEEPING....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Lots of metaFords in them last 200 post or so .

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes different origin, so not from the moon or Earth.

Why instead of looking into this assume it's aliens?

No evidence at all for that yet it's your first port of call

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Yes different origin, so not from the moon or Earth.

Why instead of looking into this assume it's aliens?

No evidence at all for that yet it's your first port of call

I can only go by what we humans gave definitions too……..

Alien

Alien primarily refers to:

* Alien (law), a person in a country who is not a national of that country Enemy alien, the above in times of war

* Extraterrestrial life, life which does not originate from Earth Specifically, intelligent extraterrestrial beings; see List of alleged extraterrestrial beings

* Introduced species, a species not native to its environment

Extraterrestrial life

Extraterrestrial life is hypothetical life that may occur outside Earth and which did not originate on Earth. Such life might range from simple prokaryotes (or comparable life forms) to intelligent beings and even sapient beings, possibly bringing forth civilizations that might be far more advanced than humanity. The Drake equation speculates about the existence of sapient life elsewhere in the universe. The science of extraterrestrial life in all its forms is known as astrobiology.

I don’t know what other noun I can give you for life outside our planet.

Perhaps if you fully elaborate what your question is and which one of my posts your referring to….

I guess I don’t know what your question is….or what your statement means.

👽🛸🤔☕️🍩

edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The "Drake equation" was recently challenged might want to buff up on it to see if it still stands.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

The "Drake equation" was recently challenged might want to buff up on it to see if it still stands.

Good article……. Misconceptions of Science: Issues With the Drake Equation

Haven’t read completely but will, eventually. I mentioned it in the post….as the quote in the post is verbatim wiki. And you and I know … wiki is editable. Perhaps the author of the wiki has not read about the challenges?

👽🛸🍺

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Cosmically thinking, 300 years is nothing.

This particular planet people call 'Earth', has exactly ONE moon.

It started with two moons, but they were not of equal size, which caused many problems - if the same mass had spread to three equal-sized moons, things would've been balanced. So the planet's orbit was wobbly and climate disastrous, it was very hard to cultivate life here in the beginning.

The bigger moon, of course, as we know, exploded above Atlantis, and most of it rained on it, causing the continent to sink in three days.

I have explained this in another post in more detail. To think that Earth suddenly has the other moon back just doesn't make any sense. There might be all kinds of things out there (and are), but another moon? No.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
The bigger moon, of course, as we know, exploded above Atlantis, and most of it rained on it, causing the continent to sink in three days.

LOL, 'we know'?

Sure we do. Good thing it only exploded over a make believe place because if it actually exploded over the earth it would have left a bit of a mark.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Mark08
Wonder how long until it comes sailing into earth

Bezos and Gates might have that answer. They are likely working on how to push it into Earth and rid the earth of us uesless eaters.

During the special event on space the other day, head of Nasa said that is exactly what they are working on and experimenting with

Well....Covid didnt kill us all off and they are pretty sure their DUMB's would resist a surface impact better than a deadly plague... *shrugs*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join