It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Has a Second Moon OR is it an Alien Station Within

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
don't try too be small then .. go big or go home.?.reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My heart HURTS for this Country ... I am who I say I am I have seen the fire and Rain and Everything in-between ...

Ivecseen one or I wouldn't be HERE ... BUT WHAT DID I SEE ...I bleed red white blue please don't forget how we got to where we are. ?..

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarboe

Get some good food, some good rest, and if you've been prescribed a chemical straight jacket wear it... for the safety of yourself and others.

If you mean the Bailing pipes?

Maybe they were competing with Romes aqueducts to clean out the stables China had.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

We are being dragged by a pole star to who knows where with three stars also tugging beneath...

You know how our local star poops? The pole one does too and we are flying towards all it poops. Local start poops on who knows what...

What "makes" me think? Is this philosophy 101?

The elements have combined around a center mass of heat, one day the heat will go out of this body and the other elements will fall from it like pole star and local star poop. But contact... it makes noise, friction, light and heat. Listening to that contact? Optional, seeing that light? Optional, Feeling that heat? Hell no you have your own!

edit on 14-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
yep ! a reply to: Crowfoot

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh geez crow FOOT , I Was hoping for a ... I really haven't been waiting on a reply CAUSE everything I've said i believe ... and some how I still believe I on stiene .. could be right and maybe just maybe ... I won't have to answer my PHONE

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Spooky action at a distance if you don't wake up to it, like being out somewhere and a whisper says "did you lock the door?" Oh wait cellphone... turn that junk off it will ruin the quality of your sleep like a pet(Penthouse kind? Yes, those too) that can get in bed with you.

I haven't but imagining your pillow a sheep jumping over a fence and counting those fences as "blinks" is said to bring nice dreams.

Directed thought like OBE sometimes needs road signs like ...
Like this post being off topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I have a watch not a Rolex diver but a diver made watch. ?.. I watch i listen im still trying to get along. ?...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
no batteries required. ?... I wind it every day DOESNT need batteries. ?. Enough said a reply to: Jarboe

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sometimes its never enough ... no matter how hard you think you tried i was always better.?. And i was SORRY FOR THAT ... but i have always wanted too pay it forward before that movie remember 1963reply to: Jarboe

edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: cause 1963

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
AMERICA ... ...--- ... ,,, ---... .. --- ... AMERICA

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is so many i wish i could ta ink ... if i just had a little more time i WOULD THANK YOU ALL ...a reply to: Arbitrageur

edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: thank ,

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Thanks to those that Dream... those who hope ... those who just want better for us all.... UFO? God .. OR JUST a dream... in a place that ..... I Can Just DO THAT when I say God bless us ...thats what I mean ....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
1 or one of US ... someday is going to get this shi*t right .

edit on 15-11-2021 by Jarboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ill have to be the one on the left for one nannO second please,, thank you ALL .......reply to: Jarboe

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Have you been over run ... have you been where I've seen... have you dared to go where you shouldn't have ever went , I might know I might not give. Me time to thank for a second ....only in my country ... I might to get a chance to do just that ... thank U USA ...... ...............so much too say so little time
to say it .......... ... .. .

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
lead, follow, or get the hell out of my way ...a reply to: Jarboe

edit on 15-11-2021 by Jarboe because: U reek a thats it ....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Not sure? Is that you?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
yep it's me reply to: Randyvine2

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
tag your it ... lol reply to: Jarboe

edit on 15-11-2021 by Jarboe because: yep

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join