It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Has a Second Moon OR is it an Alien Station Within

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
originally posted by: JimOberg
a reply to: Justoneman

I could just see it now……..Murphy’s Universal Law creates a cause and effect tragedy ….whereas we may be successful in diverting the asteroid in the DART Mission….only, unknowingly, to aim it at some Planet other than Earth….with sentient life on it!!

We sometimes talk about….if Aliens wanted to end earth….diverting an asteroid into us, would do it.

Here, we are in reality (aliens to other worlds) are about to do to another planet, what we don’t want for ourselves.

"Now (Earth) I am become Death, the (indiscriminate) destroyer of worlds."

(part of a famous quote by J. Robert Oppenheimer discussed at Influence of Bhagavad Gita)

Oh, the Irony!

In a sense then……we have become the Evil Super Villains Bezos and Gates to the rest of our neighbors of the universe.

Perhaps DART isn’t such a great idea after all. There has to be another way!

This isn’t like a game of billiards where you can make a reasonable prediction where to cut the ball, in a shot, to divert it into a desired pocket….

To expand on this scenario….the diverted asteroid hits, but doesn’t destroy the Aliens planet, being an advanced civilization, they would figure out that Earth caused it….perhaps thought of as an deliberate attack?

So fleets of their ships head our way to destroy us in an Alien fit of revenge. We’ve doomed ourselves.

Shows how short sighted we Humans can be.

👽🛸🤔🙁

edit on 13-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
probably an alien scout ship…some may think

probably

Maybe

possibly

Likely?

I doubt it

I know one of the new AA hypotheses and from other quarters is the moon is a hollow alien spaceship. Why wouldn't they send a test probe just to ____ with humans? Check us out as we methodically destroy the planet and annihilate ourselves in the process.

..Or to anoint Greta Thunberg Boss babe of the planet!
edit on 13-11-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No evidence for anything ETI related. Stop making that your first port of call

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

No evidence for anything ETI related. Stop making that your first port of call

I respect your opinion…..

I must say though, if I wanted to be serious about space…..I would have posted to the ….science and technology forums…specifically, the space exploration forum. But since space science is sometimes mixed with UFOLOGY……the posting of this thread here is merely adding UFOLOGY as a topic of speculation which most of UFOLOGY is.

So in the context of my presentation here, I’m entertained, whereas strict science can be boring at times.

Port of call…huh? Sounds like you’re a mariner of sorts.

By the way, you have no power to cause someone to “Stop” just by saying so….unless of course you have a basis and a case to submit to the moderator’s to have me “Stop”. Making demands you yourself cannot enforce…falls on deaf eyes (ears). Just so we’re on the same page. Everyone’s opinions should have an unhindered voice.

👽🍺

edit on 13-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I was Born in 1963, fortunately I was pretty smart ... there was talk of going to the moon ... I got bussed to a different neighborhood ... but I heard on the news about nasa and how much it was going to cost ... but a few days later I heard about some of the richest people in the world, and I waS smart enough then to know ... if I can't make it to the moon on nasas dime, that guy I just heard about has got more than they have trying to go to the moon .... its Drive Determination FREEDOM to Try .... God thank you for USA

I'm not doing it But others EVEDENTLY had the same thought ... because they are some doing Just That .... only in The USA

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Kinda off topic, I've came to this site for years I know all the ... POPULAR folks that post sh*t TONS of information ... thanks too all that Do That ... there's has been a little bear kitty bear .. an EYEzick a burg a zues , UFO nuts that just want to try to get everyone THERE where ever it is we are going ... when I wanted TOO LEARN SH*T IT WAS harder I had too
Walk too the Library up hill both ways to get home ...
Chess ... checkers or BOTH. I hope I'll be back some day again to blather on ...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When I said kittybear or whom ever isic COLE or AGUSTUST ...
Kitty bear has said some things that has me interested in speaking AGAIN. sorry Jim oberG ...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok KIDS, let's do this the government way ... wouldn't You like to be Like the astronauts ....
How about buzz... or Neil ...Griffins 13 ... I did when I was a kid what does people do Too others or say about others that try to achieve BETTER, am I exposed to slow down ... or do I need to speak up ...!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
And when I SAY ASTRONAUTS ... IM SAYING GUYS WAS FINDING OUT HOW TO GET TO THE UNKNOWN CAUSE SOME CRAZY SOME BITCH SAID LETS GO SEE WHATS OUT THERE ...AND A MARINE SAID LET ME BE FIRST ....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
My last post for a month or two ...this isn't Criptic ... if you can't Dazzle them with BRILLIANCE baffle them with bullsh*t ... kinda like Government Sometimes .....

Ufo's especially .....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
THANKFULLY; I've all most said it ALL ... I DID SAY ALMOST

edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: I needed too put SPACE BETWEEN THE I ...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Make that ONE beer be enough ... 30 cases Please ... Don't tell me what I can't DO ... when you try to please everyone ... somebody some where is STILL going to be p*seed Off ... you are never going to please them all ... what you really should be thinking UFO GUYS ... kids like me ... we can't please everyone ... we can't regrettably change the past ... don't want to change the path ...or past ... I need a BUNCH OF REALLY SMART MUTHER F*CKERS TO JOIN UP WITH ME THIS TIME WE WILL FIGURE IT BE FOR IT ALL EXSPODES AGAIN ...I'll be on the left by that MARINE ....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i used too be a right hand man ... still got em both THANKFULLY. So thats for them and GOD ... oh I know not to many believe that but we are living in a simulation .... multi universe... science used too be a great thing Still is unless you use it like a weapon ... I was raised as a weapon wouldn't suggest teach yours that way I STAND on the shoulders of a lot of greaT
MEN I love this Country because anything used to be possible and if someone was messing with your sh*t you already had my # anyway ...was way cool when I was young , still probably is .... but its woo... its this or maybe that ... it will be God and God willing
?

edit on 14-11-2021 by Jarboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The moon used to be much closer and once caused an extinction event, frozen planet, and pulls us to a 33 1/3 tilt axis giving us that horrid wobble that some people can feel in contact with it and some can't.

It used to churn the oceans after the thaw started being composed of space dust earth dust and water think large ice comet that like the moons of Saturn rolled around collecting the dust and debris as it's escape velocity has increased... eventually it will reach maximum perihelion and whoosh off it will go into another sling shot effect, similar to what landed that thing with us to begin with.

It is a gradual escape velocity so there shouldn't be anything too catastrophic to come out of it as the earth has been fighting to achieve it's proper balance from get struck by it for a very long time.

As far as aliens? Go out side see a life form you never stopped to notice when you were little then run willie nillie back inside screaming: The aliens are here the aliens are here!

edit on 14-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: add picture

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Here is a cool little animation and article that speaks to the Moon’s drift ….

Source: The moon has been drifting away from Earth for 4.5 billion years. A stunning animation shows how far it has gone.

As for the life form never stopped to notice…..I think it’s safe to add in Cryptid’s.

👽🍺
edit on 14-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ive posted long ago the moon moves away from us every year , since 1963 and beyond ... climate change SH*T THE FI-ING MOON IS MOVING AWAY FROM US ...IT MUST BE PISSED TOOyou could also put every living person in one part of our national forest ... someone said think about that plumbing.?..a reply to: Crowfoot

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Wonder how long until it comes sailing into earth

One can only hope.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was the redundant 1 I was many before that ... I'll leave with this .... I know there is alot who knows ... that one of US WILL BE WRONG ... which one are you ...!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
The moon used to be much closer and once caused an extinction event, frozen planet, and pulls us to a 33 1/3 tilt axis giving us that horrid wobble that some people can feel in contact with it and some can't.
The earth may have been nearly frozen at some point in the past, but what makes you think the moon caused it? I'm not sure of the cause, but I don't see the moon as a likely cause. This source suggests the freezing wasn't as severe as some hypothesize though it was more severe than previous glaciation cycles, and low solar luminosity might have been the cause:

'Zipper-rift': a tectonic model for Neoproterozoic glaciations during the breakup of Rodinia after 750 Ma

A lower solar luminosity may have played a role in lowering snow line elevations and displacing glaciation into latitudes lower than those of Phanerozoic glaciations.
Again, I don't know the cause, but low solar lumonity sounds more plausible than just saying "the moon caused it".

As far as aliens? Go out side see a life form you never stopped to notice when you were little then run willie nillie back inside screaming: The aliens are here the aliens are here!
I see some odd looking bugs from time to time but bugs are bugs. What really looked alien to me though was some of the creatures that washed up during the 2004 tsunami. I suppose being forced to the surface may have distorted them from their deeper water habitat but some of the creatures looked very unusual. A few of them are shown here:

Were These Sea Creatures Washed Up by a Tsunami?

As for the small moon, that's interesting. It makes me wonder how many small moons are orbiting the Earth if we were to consider even smaller objects. The smaller they are, the harder to find, so there could be more small objects we don't know about.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Speaking of GREATNESS why did it take so long to tell about the math Girls of NASA ...eply to: Jarboe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join