It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Mobs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Edumakated

Leftists demand obedience.

Masks are the symbols of obedience.

Don't use logic, science, rational thought when debating the efficacy of masks.

Just obey.

So….why do doctors and nurses wear masks?

I think you should go around to EVERY hospital and protest the wearing of masks

A moronic post.

Doctors and nurses are trained to use masks effectively.

Most people don't have that training.

Thank you.

You just proved my point.

edit on 11-11-2021 by DBCowboy because: Biden drank my beer

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

From 2015
JRSM

Examination of the literature revealed much of the published work on the matter to be quite dated and often studies had poorly elucidated methodologies. As a result, we recommend caution in extrapolating their findings to contemporary surgical practice. However, overall there is a lack of substantial evidence to support claims that facemasks protect either patient or surgeon from infectious contamination. More rigorous contemporary research is needed to make a definitive comment on the effectiveness of surgical facemasks.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The party of tolerance and inclusion is the most intolerant and exclusive party ever. The demand for obedience is not because they think the mandates are right or just or effective. Its because the political party ordering them is the one that signs the check for the free stuff. By being demonstrative and obnoxious they are ringing Pavlov's bell and drooling waiting for the kibble. Take the free stuff away and I doubt if even 10% would ever bother with a mask or a vax.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Just obey.

A moronic post.

Doctors and nurses are trained touse masks effectively.

Thank you.

point? Training?? Lol WHY…DO…THEY…WEAR…THEM…IN…THE…FIRST…PLACE???…

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If you don't weasr them correctly then they are useless.

I typed this very slowly so you'd understand.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

If you don't weasr them correctly then they are useless.

I've had a bit of fun occasionally wearing mine over my eyes like the Lone Ranger or an olde English highwayman.

The best part is that, although I can't see, it hones my reeeee radar skills so I can navigate a crowded area without collision.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26206399]TzarChasm[/post
# I remember Trump wanting to bring in the military to extinguish all the looting and riots. I remember Nancy and other Dems supporting all these riots while cops were dying

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goneaway435
a reply to: [post=26206399]TzarChasm[/post
# I remember Trump wanting to bring in the military to extinguish all the looting and riots. I remember Nancy and other Dems supporting all these riots while cops were dying

I don't recall him deploying any reinforcements.
edit on 11-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Maybe when you can explain how it's not acceptable to take an FDA approved vaccine, but the same people are all for Regeneron which is an experimental EU approved treatment who's original cell line came from an aborted fetuses. May have been a long time ago, but those cells are from a line that started there.

Long term effects of Regeneron are not known as well, with a very long list of side effects that if a person has covid could very well be listed as an effect of the illness and not the treatment. So in effect you could be lied to about the treatment causing the effect.

DeSantis whom many people love is one of the biggest pushers of this experimental treatment. He states the minute you test positive to go get it as you have to have it right away for it to be effective.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm. Because he was getting shun by the liberals in support of the fires. Google it my guy. Selective memory is also a problem.

www.google.com...

edit on 12-11-2021 by Goneaway435 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Oh my god!! The child has to wear a mask..
Oh my god!! They are pushing us to get a shot!!

How about....
Don't expect children and pregnant women to endure more than you are willing to endure yourselves!!

Ya know, I listened to most of the hearing the supreme court had on the texas abortion law. I also listened to the hearing the house committee recently had on it. Nothing about how this law will be forcing young children to have children or how it is endangering women who have pregnancy complications. Ya know, a women just died recently in Poland from the sepsis that developed while she was miscarrying because of their abortion law.. ohio newest version is much similar to the texas one, but it goes much further.. stating that life begins at conception and sho8ld be protected. That law could lead to the banning of the most effective birth control. But na, the supreme court couldn't be concerned with these laws will effect the medical care of women and children. How it would endanger their health and lives. And I could probably transcribe all that was said about it in the house hearing and it would take up much less space than I have so far in this post... no, they were more concerned it seems that the law might lead to laws restricting your precious gun rights! A bunch of grown adults are willing to forxe 12 and 13 year old kids onto the path of motherhood, with all the pain and dangers that comes with a pregnancy...
Willing to force women to endure the pain and agony that comes with a miscarriage and sepsis, which by the way... does not save the fetus life in most cases...
Are more offended by the idea that this law will keep them from their precious guns that they are threatening election officials and school board members in letters, texts, and phone messages with!

If you can't handle wearing a mask or getting a shot, maybe you shouldn't be so eager to force children to have children and miscarrying women to suffer till they are at deaths door before someone is allowed to step in and give them relief!
How dare you expect a child to endure more than you are willing to endure yourselves!

Rittenhouse, with his big gun is a hero in your eyes. It was self defense you scream.. we need our big guns for self defense!! It is our constitutional right!!! But, it seems that the right don't want women and children to have that right, a unsavable, doomed fetus' rights over rules hers.

How many of those fires, how much of the damage that was done in the blm riots were the right leaning anarchist, the boogaloo boys and such? I can think of at least three or four that are either up on charges, in trial, or convicted.
Charlottesville is back in the news, a lawsuit is in the courtroom against a bunch of white nationalists.
Three men are on trial for chasing down and killing a black jogger.
And, quite frankly... rittenhouse should never have been given a gun and put in such a chaotic situation!
Trick or treaters had guns pointed at them.
Some guy having a medical emergency was shoot for being on a person's porch.
Store clerks have been beaten, shot for just trying to enforce a mask mandate.
Elementary kids were chased down the street on their way home from school by pro lifers shouting how babies were being killed at the construction site across the street from their school.
More kids were harassed by antimaskers as they walked to school on walk your kids to school day.
There was a plot to kidnap a governor.
Even republican congressmen get in on the act. The latest being the animation of gossar killing aoc.

I know, the post is long, and I would bet most didn't read a third of the way through it.
But, like I said, don't expect little girls and pregnant women to endure more, risk more than you are willing!!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And now, it's let's burn the books we don't like!!

LINK

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tzarchasm

Since this wasnt posted in the mudpit, I didnt want to name names.
edit on 11/12/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

And now, it's let's burn the books we don't like!!

LINK

There is a point when exaggeration becomes a boldfaced lie. You really have strayed past that point a few times with both your long screed and the one sentence with link. Why trust anything you say?

edit on 11/12/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Just obey.

A moronic post.

Doctors and nurses are trained touse masks effectively.

Thank you.

point? Training?? Lol WHY…DO…THEY…WEAR…THEM…IN…THE…FIRST…PLACE???…

Probably to keep blood and pus from squirting up onto their faces. That's why I would wear one if I were a doctor. Have you ever watch Dr. Pimple Popper?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

And just what do you think is a lie or exaggeration in my posts?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There were studies done before COVID where masks were NOT worn in operating rooms. In these studies post operative infections were reduced. The studies believed that the lack of masks made the people in the operating room pay more attention to protocol and that is why infections were reduced.

NEITHER study recommended the removal of masks from operating rooms, citing tradition (we've always done it this way) and perception (we don't want to be sued).

The important thing about masks that are worn in hospitals is that people are trained in their use, there are other things in place to prevent infection and the masks are cleaned to a specific standard.

The farce of people NOT in hospitals wearing masks, where there NO additional preventative steps, NO specifications for the masks or their cleaning and NO training in their proper use speaks for it self.

Dr. Cryil Wect stated last year that the only benefit that he could see in the public wearing masks was the easing of anxiety in some people.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Most people do not object to the mask or the shot as much as the mandate for them. No one really cared about obamacare either. It was the "buy it or else" part that people objected to. We, the People, were told we would be fined and jailed if we didn't buy that crap insurance while congress had their own taxpayer funded gucci insurance and never had to be bothered with obamacare. We, the People, are being forced to wear masks and get vaxed while congress gets a free pass on the whole thing. This is the kind of slippery slope people are objecting to, and rightfully so.

It is obvious you believe the Texas law and others like it are far too extreme and place people at unnecessary risk. I believe the liberal laws that allow a newborn to be placed in a room alone to die extreme. I believe moment-of-birth abortions are extreme. In fact, I believe they are murder, plain and simple.

One extreme has been met with another. It had to happen that way. Now both sides can give a little and get the laws where they should have been all along. If they are adult enough to compromise that is. If one extreme had been met with moderation, as it has been in the past, the final result would be moderates giving in way too much and extremists coming back for more the following year. Not to put too fine a point on it, but, gun rights are the perfect example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join