It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Mobs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One of the things that makes the left so dangerous is their hive mind mentality. Individually, liberals are often harmless uninformed [snipped]. However, as a group, they can be very damaging. One yellow jacket usually won't kill you, but don't get the whole hive on your ass.

I have no question liberals would have been happily burning witches at the stake in Salem, MA. Turning Anne Frank in to Nazis.

Like most liberal areas, the hot topic in my community is when kids are going to get vaccinated and mask mandates. Needless to say, most here are for masks mandates at the school and kids getting the jab.

My kid's pediatrician has been wonderful. She has supported the community and been a wealth of knowledge and professionalism when using her for my kids routine medical care. In the 7 years I've been seeing her, not once have I ever talked to her or questioned her about political beliefs.

Since C19 came on the scene, she has been fairly vocal about schools being open for kids and that masking them is probably not necessary. She, like many thinking people, are concerned about the long term effects of the c19 mitigation efforts on children that have been put in place.

Anyway, apparently she finally stepped in it with the local liberal Karens and stirred up the Branch Covidians. Her child apparently didn't want to wear a mask to school and she supported her kids decision and got into a tiff with the local school. A few protesters came out in support of her kid not masking.

In a nutshell, the local liberal nut jobs where her practice is located are now slamming the medical practice. Screaming about finding a new pediatrician, etc. It is nuts.

The thing is... at no point did she spout off any QAnon nonsense, state she was against vaccines, etc. She just merely supported her child not needing to wear a mask at school....

It is really odd to see how some of the leftist freakout when you decide not to follow their norms. I've been vaccinated. However, my son has a heart condition. I am not sure I want to risk him being vaccinated given what we know about heart issues and vaccines.

It is a shame to see this woman's business threatened that she built up and contributed so much to a community over this stuff. Really sad. You literally have to walk on egg shells around these people.
edit on Thu Nov 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They just aren't smart enough to think on their own, and they resent the folks that have that ability. I honestly believe that's the case. I used to think that intelligence wasn't a factor in political choice, I no longer think that way.

They are so easily led by the MSM, and will puke up any nonsense they are told verbatim, even when proven wrong. There are still drones out there railing about Trump Russia collusion, and how the Dossier hasn't been discredited at all. NO, really.

These are people who only recently have shed the helmets and were allowed to travel on their own, without the short bus.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Leftists demand obedience.

Masks are the symbols of obedience.

Don't use logic, science, rational thought when debating the efficacy of masks.

Just obey.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The mythical compassion.

Conform or be outcast.

The slightest disagreement over even the tiniest minor details and all of a sudden......
You probably also hate all minorities and want them to die.
You probably also deliberately try to poison the atmosphere because you hate the world and want it to die.
You probably torture animals and want them all to die.
You probably deny every single branch of science and want it to die.
You probably. ........well, you get the idea.

Humans are generally intelligent enough to assume that a difference of opinion is a normal, healthy thing that we all accept and live with.

The cult simply cannot accept any deviation from their iron rule and will smear, expand and exaggerate anything to appear as though they are right and you are evil beyond belief for even daring to think differently.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wait what?

Joe Biden hasn’t unified the country yet?

Next….

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I could say the same about the Right and Trump supporters. All talk alone, but when in a mob, they become insurrectionist.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I could say the same about the Right and Trump supporters. All talk alone, but when in a mob, they become insurrectionist.
Trump ain’t prez no more yo.

Anyway. These are the folks that “voted” for Biden.

I suspect that’s why they’re relevant and pertinent here.

Unlike your comment. Unless you’re accusing the Left of being violent insurrectionists deadset against the Constitution and rule of Law….

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It goes without saying (so naturally I'm saying it anyway) that hive mind behavior has been exhibited by all parties and ideologies. Society is going to react no matter who the villain or the victim is. They have been conditioned to do so, to immediately and aggressively form an opinion without context or research. This is not a political symptom but a cultural one. Yes, there's a difference and no, bipartisan narrative doesn't help.

edit on 11-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have a theory that most liberals, for whatever reason, trust in and rely on other people to tell them what to think and how to act. People who trust in man more than or rather than God go one way one minute and a different way the next minute because the people they are looking to for guidance are blind guides and all have ulterior motives. People who make decisions based on their feelings and the feelings of others are easily manipulated into mob behavior. A lot of people simply don't have a moral compass of their own. The moral compass associated with Yeshua in the Bible doesn't rely on feelings or the flesh but of higher principles of eternity after the flesh dies. I believe that people who rely on feelings to negotiate life are concerned about the here and now while people who rely on the spirit are concerned about eternity. People who rely on how they are feeling from one moment to the next are easily manipulated by fear. They are the ones who will join the mob as a way to deal with their fear. However, people who rely on the spirit aren't as easily manipulated by fear since they may perceive a bigger picture.

Some people who don't believe in God may also think that all they have is themselves or the mob for protection. While people who believe in God may believe that there is a greater power than mankind who will protect them. There is a lot of comfort in knowing that there is a greater power than mankind but I don't believe that most liberals have that comfort.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What kind of person cant let go of a single event, a few hours one single day, but can ignore an entire summer of burning, rioting and looting in multiple cities across the US? How much lack of intellectual integrity does it take?
edit on 11/11/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/11/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cameos

I call it a cult but it is almost a surrogate religion.
They have their own ten commandments of wokeness and if you break one, even by a slight margin, you will be accused of breaking them all deliberately.

That's why a disagreement means, in their eyes, proof that you must be far right, racist, sexist, homophobic. ......etc etc etc
You have to be guilty of everything as if even drawing breath is driven by pure hatred and not merely the requirement of oxygen.

They have to brand you as evil because your disagreement brings out their own hatred and it makes them uncomfortable with their own emotional response.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

What kind of person balances a few hours one day with an entire summer of burning, rioting and looting in multiple cities across the US? How much lack of intellectual integrity does it take?

I'll take "what is the kind that isn't smart enough to think on his own" for $400

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
these are the people who think not wanting to take the current experimental vaccine means you are against the Polio and all over vaccines as well. And you all eat horse dewormer. That kind of stupid is a very special one.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What kind of person cant let go of a single event, a few hours one single day, but can ignore an entire summer of burning, rioting and looting in multiple cities across the US? How much lack of intellectual integrity does it take?

Ummm...all of it...?

As in...an in toto lack...

The totality of lack is represented in how much intellectual integrity is not present...

Being completely void of intellectual integrity...equals lacks totality...

yeah...pretty much zero...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's a great question. I have a follow-up query: what did our elected leaders in the highest offices do about it? Who successfully extinguished the fires and who capitalized on the chaos for political gain?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That's a great question. I have a follow-up query: what did our elected leaders in the highest offices do about it? Who successfully extinguished the fires and who capitalized on the chaos for political gain?

(a) Never let a good crisis go to waste.

(b) Hypocrisy isnt embarrasing if you have no shame.

(c) Walls for me but not for thee…

(d) all above

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

I notice you didn't actually answer the questions, probably because the answer is everyone has some blood on their hands and sh!t on their shoes. Persecution is real but victimhood is a choice and often a scheme.

edit on 11-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If the booster isn’t mandated for your age range, aren’t you still not “fully vaccinated” if you don’t have the booster? And despite not required to have it, should be thrown away as human garbage for not having it?

I mean if logic has no place in the discussion (acquired naturally and recovered) then why place arbitrarily contrived limits (having to had voluntary boosters) to be “fully and completely vaccinated”?

And most importantly, why are Congress Critters not being deported left and right for their No Vax policy?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Everything now is just so ...... polarized. Skewed. "You're with us or against us".

The proof of this is witnessing how people in our society that, have been fully vaccinated throughout their lives, have had their children vaccinated, support sound, fact-based and risk-averse medicine, but yet now are having their careers taken away, their reputations ruined, all for choosing to not take a newly developed medication that many feel they have no pressing need to take at this time.

It's just insane. Never in my life did I ever consider that such a phenomenon could happen in our society. Anybody with a creative imagination, that has read pop fiction like "The Andromeda Strain" or watched films like "Outbreak", has likely had moments where they considered the terrifying scenario of a killer pathogen running rampant through the population.

COVID itself is doing plenty of harm to us, but the question is....are we doing even MORE harm in how we're reacting to it, dividing along the vax vs unvax boundary, shutting down schools and businesses and events, and treating COVID as if it had the lethality and mortal risk of say Ebola?

Props to your pediatrician for standing tall and sticking to her instincts, which for a physician, right now in this climate, is probably like a reed along a river bank trying to withstand a hurricane.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists demand obedience.

Masks are the symbols of obedience.

Don't use logic, science, rational thought when debating the efficacy of masks.

Just obey.

So….why do doctors and nurses wear masks?

I think you should go around to EVERY hospital and protest the wearing of masks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join