It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From After The Gold Rush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've lurked here for years. I was around on the original covid thread under a different name. Generally I only temporarily join in times of upheaval and unrest - this is still where the interesting stuff breaks, at least most of the time.

Ive practiced ritual magick for years. I suppose the closest 'group' I identify with is wiccan, though I accept pagan. A long time scholar of Thelema. I am mostly a white lighter, at least most of the time. For the greater good is generally my motto, or else 'back at ya threefold, beeachtches....'

I didn't believe in Q until recently, until something happened, and I did. Anti-vaccine for me and my family. I wear as mask outside, to be frank, I kinda like it.

I rejoined as things are worrying on many levels - both on this plane, and the 'up above'.

Thank you for the information and the 'heads up' over the years...

Goldie

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush
May I ask, what is worrying to you about the ''up above''?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There is a lot of activity of the negative kind, a lot of panicked contact, and I have never seen it so active and strong. I have helped out with more 'hauntings' and plain old demonic activity in the last four months, than I have done in years.... reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Interesting to say the least. I'm sure tales of these adventures will be greeted with a lot of excited discussion. Looking forward to you recounts as you become more involved with this site.

Welcom ATGR.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks, Terry. I really don't talk about this stuff, but I have a conscience, and cannot stay totally silent when stuff is going down like that Travis Scott show/ritual. I am intensely private, I don't work helping others for money, and consider my safety to rely on my silence. To that end, I am not sure what I have to offer the site, but thank you very much for the welcome. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hi There " AfterTheGoldRush ", and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community!

For now, you can reply to any thread in any of the forums of your choosing, as well as send & receive Private Messages (PM's) to Staff (only for now). Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links, important must read links (and more links).

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read, we take these very seriously and so should you!).

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum A cornocopia of almost every thing a new ATS Freshman would want under one roof.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice This section includes how to Contact Staff, make Alerts and help maintain the ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Great information as we want your thread to get the visibility it deserves, so make sure you've got great content backed-up with links (so we can see it for ourselves), and then add your thoughts on the subject matter.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS. Before you link a website in your post or thread, please read this.

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images
This is the place to find "the how to's" and what sizes will work for your personal Avatar or Profile Pic.

Uploading Pictures unto Post-2013 ATS, Serving up member's pictures and snapshots since the retooling of ATS back in 2013, and here's a little secret on your Picture uploads. Always make sure they 'end' with one of these three formats; jpg, gif, png... (a jpeg needs to be changed to .jpg to be accepted as only 3 letter formats are accepted).

Take your time and enjoy, ATS is a pretty large place

There's a lot of great spots to explore and share your comments in. Being this large it's safe to say that not everyone is going to agree with what you might say. And actually that's a good thing as this allows all voices, theories and ideas to come out for discussion.

But be aware that sometimes, people's conviction's can get the better of them and they might attack the person and not the subject being discussed. This is when the T&C's are your friend and on your side. Please notify us of 'their offense' immediately by using the complaint/alert feature. To report an offense, find the little "top-torso-person silhouette" to 'click-on' in their avatar/meme area, make sure the post that your wanting to alert us about is where you click 'that alert' from. These reports are reviewed by staff as we take all complaints and Alerts seriously.

Some areas will require a thicker-skin for discussion and debating and they can get rather heated (in certain arenas). Other areas require you having an open-mind and a need to consider thoughts and theories that don't fit the 'norm'. If you like to tip-toe in to darker areas, you'll find 'like-minded' and curious members that are also into UFO's, the Paranormal, Cryptids and Conspiracies.

There's also places to just chill and cool-down from all the craziness and frustrations of this wild world. Whether it's showing off your artwork in Member Art, or sharing a piece of music you like or created in the Music forum. Maybe you'd like to toss in your "2 Cents" in the General Chit Chat forum.

If you like to read (and compose) good stories, there's a few places for the "mighty fine creative minds" of ATS to hang out at.... including one my favorites the "Short Stories" forum.

And finally... remember these words as "you" are responsible for "your" posts, so please..... " Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!! "

Johnny Anonymous,
Staff-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well gosh darn myself... I meant to wish you a big TERFy welcome when you posted and then got distracted! Good thing I checked the tab before closing it out!

I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

So here's wishing you the TERFiest of TERFy welcomes!

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Welcome Goldie, all that occult stuff ain't no secret anymore, sharings caring

All the best

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello my Terfy friend! Sending secret handshakes and teacakes back to ya! a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Lol! If it isn't secret then I don't need to talk about it, surely...you all know it all already! a reply to: DAVG1980

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   

A bit of word play, occult meaning secret, but it's out in the open now

It must be the fastest growing "religion"

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Just a quick FYI, in case you haven't noticed already, we can be TERFy here. The Mods have been absolutely hands off when it comes to TRAs and Trans ideology and Trans Activism, and threads will not be removed or posters banned for not "affirming" their ideology. No forced "trans women are women" or forced "preferred pronouns" or any Stonewallesque forced speak. We can speak freely here!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I half expected a few of my posts to be removed. I was wondering what the deal was! Terfy allowed, huh! Makes a huge change from having to speak in coded language. Are you UK based? Lots of my terfy friends are! a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nope, not Brit -- born and raised right here in the good old US of A. But I sure admire the spirit and work they've done over there! I've appreciated the awesome women of Mumsnet. I was lucky to find them a few years back when I was still just trying to understand it all because it made no sense to me. They were a wealth of information! Still are, I'm sure. But I've been too caught up in our own politics to visit these days.

A few years ago, I wrote quite a few threads on the TRA gaslighting and abuse. I'm pretty sure I was the first to introduce ATS to the existence of AGPs. And I was always clear in my distinctions between anyone just wanting to live their own life and the literal political Trans Activists and Trans Activism. For a while, I was considered the resident TERF here... but eventually the hardcore TRAs seem to have wandered off and we don't hear much from them these days. LOL -- as if any capitol "F" Feminist group would have me! I don't fit in anyone's boxes and I'm happy to keep it that way/

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Mumsnet has fallen. It is impossible to have a conversation on there, and the terfs have been relegated to a back corner, since they won't behave. I won't participate because I won't be dicated to. Mumsnet, playing to the feelings of men with AGP.
Absolute respect for your position on this. I have to be careful in real life, or lose my job. I cant be be 'cancelled'.
It is a fine line to walk between freedom to live as people want to live, and the demands of the AGP lot.
I have given up with feminist groups - even Spinster is so cliquey as to be intolerable.
Keep on being 'you', don't let the feckers grind you down!

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Mumsnet has fallen. It is impossible to have a conversation on there, and the terfs have been relegated to a back corner, since they won't behave. I won't participate because I won't be dicated to. Mumsnet, playing to the feelings of men with AGP.

That's a real shame, and it sounds like it's coming from mods? After the GC Reddit sub was closed, I found my way to Ovarit, and read there for a while. I was put off by all the pettiness and shallowness of too many posters just picking on trans folks for silly things... and that their brand of "feminism" is so hostile to so many other women, especially older women, and even married women, who just don't woman right in their opinion. I don't understand any feminism that is anti female -- ANY female.

Absolute respect for your position on this. I have to be careful in real life, or lose my job. I cant be be 'cancelled'.
It is a fine line to walk between freedom to live as people want to live, and the demands of the AGP lot.
I have given up with feminist groups - even Spinster is so cliquey as to be intolerable.
Keep on being 'you', don't let the feckers grind you down!

Right back atcha!

Enjoy your freedom of speech and thought here!!!

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It sounds as if we are pretty much in agreement on this stuff. That's refreshing! The mumsnet mods/ powers that be are clearly on the pro trans side. Ovarit is just like you say...and Spinster is full of dyke mafia.
reply to: Boadicea

top topics

join