It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the New Boss....Same as the Old Boss. ($650 million missile sale to Saudi Arabia)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One may not like the messenger, but this just shows that both sides are actually the same side. Saudi bad.....BUT, we need to sell them missiles.....which is really just protection money as the Saudi AF aint very good.

The best part of this is watching Trump and Bidens opinions. Biden poopoo'd Trump on selling stuff to SA, but Biden said he would not sell anything to them because of Yemen and that Kashioggi fella. Yet.....we just sold 650 mill of missiles.

This just shows that the MIC and other big corps are really in charge.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Quell surprise

This one thing should be enough to convince everyone that there is no actual differ because between parties.

2 wings. Same bird.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

One may not like the messenger,

I'm yet to see anyone defeat Russell Brand in a debate. The few haters I've seen are usually just other YouTubers, jealous of his popularity.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Weird.

Weren’t they the ones that were complicit in 9/11?

Asking for a few thousand dead friends circa 20 yes ago.

Oh well. Nice Who reference. Savvy application here.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

You would hope this would open peoples eyes, but somehow I doubt it, to many people are entrenched in "my guy good your guy bad" BS, care we must take when believing ANY politician as they ALL line their own pockets first and foremost and could not give a snip about you or I.

If you defend any politician then the war for your mind has already been lost, you are their sheep ready to argue with your brothers and sisters on their behalf. The politicans get paid handsomely (via taxation of the workers) and then some of those taxed workers will then work for free (giving up time with their own families) and promote their masters, its ludicrous.

As Brewster so rightly said

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't know what people expect, nations are gonna sell arms, If we don't sell to the Saudi's some other countries will.

Not to mention till Joey gets his "green jobs" cranking and we aren't in the highest inflation in 30 years, anything that eliminates any jobs probably needs to be put on the backburner for a while.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sad but true.

Unfortunately, I don't think Obama's third term gives a hot sh!t about the American economy.

When an arms deal to a terrorist sponsoring regime is the closest thing to prosperity for an economy then you know things aren't good.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The intent! The intent must be completely different, from the seller I mean, so that makes it okay.

This is the new logic; it doesn't need to make sense if you feel good about what you did...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

Quell surprise

This one thing should be enough to convince everyone that there is no actual differ because between parties.

2 wings. Same bird.

While both parties may have troubled leadership, it should be clear that there are vast differences between conservative and progressive/liberal ideals. The people on the ground may not have a party representing them properly, but there are very clear differences.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It is part of mutual agreements (treaties) signed (which is a power of the president) .
Every major country does it .
Been going on forever .
And comes up all the time on ATS .

Denying Ignorance .
Why ?
Ignorance is ignorance regardless of party affiliation .
edit on 11/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
It is part of mutual agreements (treaties) signed (which is a power of the president) .
Every major country does it .
Been going on forever .
And comes up all the time on ATS .

Denying Ignorance .
Why ?
Ignorance is ignorance regardless of party affiliation .

Very right. Previous president prime example

2017 United States–Saudi Arabia arms deal

n May 20, 2017, U.S. President Trump and Saudi Arabia's Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud signed a series of letters of intent for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to purchase arms from the United States totaling US$110 billion immediately,[1][2] and $350 billion over 10 years.[3][4]

Side note, I miss your other avatar.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Side note, I miss your other avatar.

This is Veteran';s Day .
I do this every year for certain major days .

You can take the history of US arms sales back to the 1700s at least

edit on 11/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Understood. Respect.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Understood. Respect.

On topic : you can take the history of US arms sales back to the 1700s .

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Understood. Respect.

On topic : you can take the history of US arms sales back to the 1700s .

True and agreed.

Essentially, nothing new or exciting.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia is the biggest funder and supporter of Islamic extremism in the world.

That we in the UK and USA dance to their tune is as big a stain on both our national reputations that can be.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You are up late, you are also very right.

new topics

top topics

join