It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well its finally happening a cluster of school children came down with covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Cluster of school children now getting covid.
Text This is happening and it is local in our town

Well we know, at least I've been posting "real" figures about covid. It now seems like parents that have been vaccinated are now giving their children covid that is more easier to catch among school children.

Not sure if this is happening in your country, but if this continues I can see now why Pfizer is pushing the vaccine for 12 to 18 years olds.
Currently Pfizer for 18 year old has been approved in Japan. But from 12 to 18 has NOT yet been approved.

If the vaccinated are passing a more easier catch to children, this is going to be some heavy news. By the way it took 6 months here for this to happen.

I'll keep ya posted on updates, but so far Tokyo hasn't seen a cluster among children, at least I don't know about it.

What is happening in your country with children now getting covid?

THE TRUTH MAY LYE IN THAT THE PARENTS ARE ASYMTOMATIC and don't know it.

edit on 1100000038152021-11-11T08:15:38-06:00153811am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000008202021-11-11T08:20:08-06:00200811am8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My local school district has no mask mandate. This week alone there are 35 students at the high school of about a total of 800 students according to the daily emails of positive cases. The state university my daughter attends has a 90% vaccination rate, 50,000 students and 80 cases this week.

Eta: 3 more high school students today. Just received an email.
edit on 11-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The newer variants certainly do make children symptomatic. My first round of covid only affected me, but the 2nd round made all 4 of kids somewhat symptomatic, nothing extreme though- stuffy nose and really bad headache for 2, one was really lethargic, and the youngest, well the only way I could tell he was sick- is TMI, so I won't burden y'all with that, except to say that it's something so unnoticeable that only a mother would catch it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
anecdotal but:

Down here in florida the schools have been opened with no mask and it hasn't been any issues or clusters.
My kids are unvaxed and haven't gotten the covid and if they have its been unnoticeable with absolutely no symptoms ,even after I got it (I'm the only one in the immediate family that got it and tested positive).

The kids Friends that have gotten it and none of the kids of any of the family and friends that I know that have gotten it,had any significant effects or symptoms.

edit on 271130America/ChicagoThu, 11 Nov 2021 08:27:44 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well, you know this happened in my town and it made national news, but the " cluster " part of the children in the school has never happen here that I'm aware of.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Making children wear masks is child abuse.

Making children take graphene oxide and other toxins into their bodies is attempted murder.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: interupt42

Well, you know this happened in my town and it made national news, but the " cluster " part of the children in the school has never happen here that I'm aware of.

Well living in Florida and having clients around the NE I keep getting calls checking to see if Im ok with how horrible florida has been hit by the pandemic.

They are surprised every time I tell them its like it never happened here. We had about 1 month of lock downs when it first hit, but after that everything opened back up and mask were liberally used. Luckily perhaps but everyone that I know that has gotten it (vaxed and unvaxed) has been OK and had no worse symptoms than a cold.

edit on 171130America/ChicagoThu, 11 Nov 2021 09:17:12 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Kids can get this virus just lake all humans can. The chance of getting a case that balloons into the disease Covid 19 is lessened in the vast majority of kids though, those on certain meds or with immune deficiencies will remain susceptable to getting it turning to covid though. Those kids that are at high risk should probably be vaccinated.

And as the OP stated, the problem involved people who are vaccinated are still getting this virus and transmitting it, we must keep up some social distancing and we must still consider wearing a mask if the risk is elevated. The stupidest thing I heard coming from the mouths of our high health agencies is that if you are vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask and that it is safe for those who are vaccinated to go to shows, restaurants, and other social functions. They still give others the disease, them being vaccinated does not protect others any more at all, in fact if they are more non-symptomatic yet can pass on this virus, it makes them more of a risk to others who are susceptible.

The world wide covid response by the people running the response seems to be the most unintelligent thing I have seen in my life. I wear a mask occasionally if I am at the store, others are wearing them here. Anyone who judges these people as paranoid are crazy, we should not judge someone who is wearing a mask at the store or out in public, it is their choice and I feel it is better if we have a choice instead of being mandated to wear them everywhere. If you don't like masks, do not cut down others who wear them. The same goes if you are one who thinks masks are good at stopping disease, do not cut down anyone not wearing them. If a store mandates a mask to enter, it is their right, follow the rules they have, do not argue. If you do not like their rules, go where they do not have the rule.

We should not be getting divided over the vaccines either, if someone wants to take them, it is their right, but if they do not want to take them, it is also their right. The vaccines are a pile of crap for this disease in my opinion, a vaccine should last longer than this and block your ability to get the virus and transmit it, not just dampen your risk of the virus turning covid like this pile of crap does.

I am not by any means an anti-vaxer, but I do not think these vaccines are very good, especially the mRNA ones, that is my opinion. If someone wants to get it, it is their right to do so, but those people should never condemn those who don't believe in this vaccine because the evidence sure does not show this vaccine is perfectly safe and effective like those high ranking prestige loving people at the top of the agencies say it is. All medicines have risks.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

So regular sickness that kids get?

Never met a kid yet that hasn't got cold/flu like symptoms before.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My 2.5 yr old daughter just started going to preschool, never been sick. End of the first week, she was sick. Cough, runny nose, turned into an ear infection 2 weeks later, then a sinus infection a week after that!

The wife has been sick 3 times prolly due to having close contact and sleeping with my daughter on the bad nights.

I work a lot, and i am finally sick today, nothing major, just sore throat which is the only symptom i ever get when i get sick.

None of us are vaccinated, this is just normal kid being around new kids and bringing stuff home. Its annoying but it is what it is, also, none of us have tested positive, as her work requires testing every 2 weeks.

My daughters preschool has only had 1 case, and it was a teacher so far also.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If kiddos school is having issues, they are no longer sending home notices about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Only 80 college students out of 50,000 are missing classes. Ya, right….

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The flip side of your Cult of the Covid is this 'lil snippet:
Second Grader suspended from school dozens of times for not wearing her mask...
www.investmentwatchblog.com...< br /> I sincerely hope that ALL Covidiots spend time in jails. The psychological damages wrought by this Idiocracy of Covid are greatly exposing any notions that we might possess any intelligence as a species.
All this over a regular flu/cold, rebranding it so as to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
Psychopaths all

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Cluster of school children now getting covid.
Text This is happening and it is local in our town

THE TRUTH MAY LYE IN THAT THE PARENTS ARE ASYMTOMATIC and don't know it.

Asymptomatic in this case would mean that the natural state of the body would be to produce virus. In order to do that the body must be modified at a cellular level. Looks like goal achieved....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I would imagine kids miss class all the time especially Freshmen who may have been coddled at home and now are getting up and off to school themselves.

Did I state in my post that only 80 kids have missed school in a week? It stated the cases of positive covid.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who could forsee kids getting the flu in flu season, then being tested with a test that calls the flu covid?
I can't even talk about this insane bs anymore.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I am not sure why anyone even now believes the tests are reliable!
Look at the commercial pilot tested neg before flight pos at the other stop.

I have great doubt there is any reliability to any of the testing and most of it is done by people who are not even trained.

For all I know covid itself is an electronic virus distributed through phones and other and only what they want you to take so badly in the not vax is the real deal.

Years ago I saw a guy announce that they were able to give people and actually physical illness (he called it a virus) through their computers. This was experiments that were later no longer spoken of like so many but surely continued to be developed.
edit on 11-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am with you on believing in these clearly bulls sh*t tests. The inventor told us it was only good for the flu but the WHO/CDC asshats are pushing on anyway. The fact they will quit using them over accuracy of the tests means they should have never used them at all.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I am not sure why anyone even now believes the tests are reliable!
Look at the commercial pilot tested neg before flight pos at the other stop.

I have great doubt there is aby reliability to any of the testing and most of it is done by people who are not even trained.

For all I know covid itself is an electronic virus distributed through phones and other and only what they want you to take so badly in the not vax is the real deal.

Years ago I saw a guy announce that they were able to give people and actually physical illness (he called it a virus) through their computers. This was experiments that were later no longer spoken of like so many but surely continued to be developed.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We could ask Kary about it, but he (not suspiciously at all)died right before the show.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Justoneman

We could ask Kary about it, but he (not suspiciously at all)died right before the show.

Too many coincidences like this for even the so called liberals to ignore. I used to be one too 30 years ago. Well, I am a liberal in the sense I am for everyone's right to be free to do as they please within reason. I am not saying yes or no to others lifestyles, I am for freedom to choose if it isn't hurting others.

I am not for the freedom of Pedo's because they have victims. The most important victims too. They are our future.

edit on 11-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join