It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scam of the century - Greek doctors deceived about 100 thousand anti-vaccination workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The scam of the century is being investigated in Greece. The police found out that tens of thousands of anti-axers bribed doctors to get them vaccinated with "nero" (Greek water). However, doctors, fearing criminal prosecution, injected them with a real vaccine for Covid-19, not forgetting to take a reward. Writes about this Russian edition EurAsia Daily (EADaily)

According to the Greek TV channel Megatv.com, about 100 thousand anti-axers were involved in the scam, who paid 400 euros to doctors for a pseudo-vaccination.

“Today, vaccination centers in Athens, Karditsa in western Macedonia and several districts of the Peloponnese are under constant cross-checking by health inspectors following a storm of convictions and reports,” the television reported.

The Tovima.gr portal states:

“The situation is stalemate: now the most ardent anti-axers have antibodies, and doctors have money. But the former cannot accuse the latter of providing medical procedures without the consent of the patient, since then they will have to admit that they gave a bribe for committing illegal actions. "

According to the WHO, as of today, November 7, 61% of the population has been vaccinated against coronavirus infection in Greece.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Money money money, reminds me of the song too !

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

They got what they asked for by bribing doctors to lie.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I thought Covid-19 was the scam of the century. It's a good one too, because even though many know about it, it will still remain profitable for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Poke mandates will be shutting the country down soon. My sister said her CEO will not order his workers to get it and will close down till it gets straightened out. No big deal??? She runs a warehouse with 400 people. 80% Have said no to the poke.

They will have every automaker east of the Mississippi shut down within 24 hours of their shutdown. Just in time works both ways.

Long cold winter ahead.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The scam of the century is being investigated in Greece. The police found out that tens of thousands of anti-axers bribed doctors to get them vaccinated with "nero" (Greek water). However, doctors, fearing criminal prosecution, injected them with a real vaccine for Covid-19, not forgetting to take a reward. Writes about this Russian edition EurAsia Daily (EADaily)

That doesn't surprise me one bit. Remember back around 2007 or 2008 when Greece was going through the threat of bankruptcy and we found out that the majority of people in Greece were all on the government payroll, including hairdressers? Although they were forced to restructure, I'm sure the doctors are all still on the government payroll. They have all been bribing each other for decades.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If the Germans want to support the Greeks, Balts, Poles and others, this is their right. Here the British did not want to support and left the European Union. Let the Germans endure - their choice.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is very dangerous to the health of the doctors. Many doctors may die horrible deaths. . Stay tuned
edit on 11-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

This is very dangerous to the health of the doctors. Many doctors may die horrible deaths. . Stay tuned

So much for the "do no harm" oath.

I'd be investigating where my doctor lived if this happened to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What sort of idiots are these people anyway?

If I was bribing a doctor to NOT jab me then he simply doesn't jab me and just issues certification.

Why would you need to accept a water jab, is someone doing the ' check for a reddot routine '.

Morons.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Exactly

Which makes me think it’s all bs

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent
a reply to: CthruU

Exactly

Which makes me think it’s all bs

Sorry to interfere. You do not consider the mentality of the Greeks, both doctors and "patients".)))

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Long cold winter ahead

Make that "Dark Winter"

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It sounds more like a trap was set for the unsuspecting ant-vaxxer arranged for by Gov. to have the Drs lie to them all.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
What a farce! It all a bit tragicomic.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, the Greeks can get very upset at deceit.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Wow, how do that many people organize or find each other to attempt this doctor bribery in the first place! 4chan or what?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
What sort of idiots are these people anyway?

If I was bribing a doctor to NOT jab me then he simply doesn't jab me and just issues certification.

Why would you need to accept a water jab, is someone doing the ' check for a reddot routine '.

Morons.

This is an excellent point!

new topics

top topics

join