It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart attacks on the rise in sports "vaccine"-related?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi ATS! First thread by me so bear with me.

I read a lot of news. And I seem to have picked up on a lot of heart attacks in professional athletes lately.
During the summer, footballer Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field when Denmark played against Finland. It was a heart attack.
He was resuscitated and is fine now. However he has had a pacemaker implanted now to prevent further heart attacks.
Now I don't know if he's had the "vaccine" but I know a lot of professional athletes have had it. And as most of us know, there does indeed seem to be a risk of myocarditis associated with the "vaccine"
Now today I was reading the news as always and I stumbled upon this: sport.tv2.dk...

I apoligize for the language as it is in Danish, but the article describes an Icelandic footballer by the name of Emil Pálsson who also had a heart attack during a football game. He was dead for four minutes but was, like Christian Eriksen resuscitated and has now had a pacemaker implanted.

I'm just thinking.. Could this perhaps be linked to the "vaccine"? If these heart attacks continue that'd be quite scary..

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherQuinlan

I'm just thinking.. Could this perhaps be linked to the "vaccine"?

Does a bear sh!t in the woods?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like it's been talked about here before

ATS

Also
Athletes Around the World are Dropping Like Flies with Heart Problems

WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH
edit on 10-11-2021 by TarantulaBite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why can’t they make a vaccine that turns people into zombies?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarantulaBite
Looks like it's been talked about here before

ATS

Also
Athletes Around the World are Dropping Like Flies with Heart Problems

Ahh, sorry I hadn't seen that post.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome! ATS use to be Bigfoot and UFOs. Now it’s bringing in folks from all walks of life for a variety of reasons.

Almost like the call-out has gone viral.

Anyway I’m glad you found us. It’ll be interesting indeed to see if football players (soccer to us yanks) collapsing is what arouses suspicions.

I suspect it’ll be a lot more close to home for the lot of us.

Anyway. I’m still trynna figure out how the NBA last March told the world that it was shutting down and thought we should too.

Weird. Not a lab coat in sight the St. Paddy’s Day last year.

Anyway. Welcome to ATS we sure our an interesting bunch.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Even if the vaccine is somehow connected to these Heart Attacks , The Pharmaceutical companies and the Government would never admit it and would smear any attempt to connect the two.

1 million could drop dead from vaccine related sides and there wouldn't be a peep from the MSM.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hey Father Q ..... welcome

the heart attacks are not strokes from newly generated clots from the Vaxx

the heart attacks could be from excessive worry or stress on the part of the victim,
getting all worked up to the point of an Anxiety Attack followed immediately by heart attack/ seizure out there on the field

fearing the vaxx strikes again, say wot

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
So myocarditis and pericarditis are not a rare side effects then?

Nothing to see here.....it's just anxiety.

This young man was told it was just anxiety......but it was not.

This is a video update by Kyle (posted 9 hours ago and has 73K views already)...who testified in the long video in the opening post of this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

77K now after just 10 hours.
edit on 11-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers is SMART.

He knows it's not worth risking severe health problems from the vaccines, just to make his next $10 million dollars.

Everyone should have at least enough common sense to know that if Congress has exempted themselves and their staffs from forced injections with these experimental drugs, average people should avoid them too.

White House staffers are exempted also.

That's two top-tier groups who think we are all stupid sheep.

They know the sheep won't get mad at them, because the sheep haven't even cut back on what we buy from China. No protest at all. We're still taking billions of $$$$ to the China Olympics in 4 months, in fact.

Duh!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To think you see headline stories like this.

ore than 900,000 kids ages 5-11 will have been jabbed by day's end with their first COVID-19 vaccination shot in less than a week since the shots became available to the age group, the White House said Wednesday.

The WH claims that over 900k kids/youth were vaccinated. How many of them will become sick with heart inflammation from the P vaxs?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
As someone on YT mentioned a few months ago. Its only rare for the MSM to say that when it hasn't yet happened to them or someone that they know.

If they are vaccinated with the same vax.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

here is some lists/database of many many other top top atheletes who have suffered heart problems

List of association footballers who died while playing many on there with heart issues

List of basketball players who died during their careers a few heart issues on there some died during playing

List of marathon fatalities many many heart issues on this list, some died while running

List of triathlon fatalities again lots of heart issues

Sudden cardiac death of athletes

edit on 000000p3002America/Chicago11112021411 by UpThenDown because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

here is some lists/database of many many other top tiop atheletes who have suffered heart problems

List of association footballers who died while playing many on there with heart issues

List of basketball players who died during their careers a few heart issues on there some died during playing

List of marathon fatalities many many heart issues on this list, some died while running

List of triathlon fatalities again lots of heart issues

Sudden cardiac death of athletes

Dang! Sports should be illegal. All of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Top sports stars are paid well enough so if they want to compete and finely tune their own bodies leave them to it

risk and reward

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been hearing about the exact same thing.
thecovidblog.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hot off the Looneyville presses..

Researcher Claims Anti-vaxx Groups’ Fear Mongering and Scare Tactics Cause Vaccine-Related Adverse Events, Like Blood Clots and Heart Attacks.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... nts-like-blood-clots-heart-attacks/

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There's a guy I work with who's 33 years old that had to take some time off last month because he had a heart attack. He didn't want me to find out because I gave him so much # for very willingly getting vaccinated for a glorified flu.

My best friend who also accepted getting vaccinated told me that he's worried he may have made a mistake getting jabbed because we know a few people that have had issues with their health after vaccination. They took the damn thing and still got COVID anyway lol.

My job made my unvaccinated ass get tested once a week for over a year and not once have I tested positive. They guilt tripped me like I didn't care about my residents because I wouldn't get vaccinated. Funny how both times we had an outbreak, I was the only one that didn't get sick. I had residents coughing directly in my face and still managed to avoid getting sick.

edit on 25-11-2022 by MufflerTuesday because: Grammar.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: carewemust

To think you see headline stories like this.

ore than 900,000 kids ages 5-11 will have been jabbed by day's end with their first COVID-19 vaccination shot in less than a week since the shots became available to the age group, the White House said Wednesday.

The WH claims that over 900k kids/youth were vaccinated. How many of them will become sick with heart inflammation from the P vaxs?

Too many! Those responsible will have to face irate parents, as the truth comes out.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
January 5, 2022

Athletes in Highschool, College, and Pro Sports have suffered probable Vaccine-Induced sudden illness (or worse) since shortly after February 2021, when the Biden Administration told Pharmaceuticals they could "adjust" and "tweak" the Covid-19 vaccines, without consulting with, or gaining approval from, the FDA.

The below video from a Florida TV News segment, describes the tremendous number of possible Covid Vaccine traumas suffered by athletes between April 2021 and November 2021....when the segment was produced. It's sad and tragic.

Our HHS-CDC officials, and their Bosses in the White House, should be investigated for failing to PROTECT AMERICANS as they swore to do upon appointment! THEY KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING.
😡

top topics

<<   2 >>

join