It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Asian Lady Dr examined my Derriere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JAGStorm

Did she examine you lonnnng tiiiime?

Actually YES.
Amazing right, when you want a quick exam, like this or at the dentist it takes forever, but when you actually have a real issue they are all quick!!

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm a German female in the UK in my early 20s.
That was 30 years ago and I haven't experienced anything like it since.

20-30 = -10 years lol I think you got a typo there.

What difference a small word makes. There should have been a "since" before my early 20. Don't do the maths, I'm feeling old...🤫

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
haha just wanted to pull your leg and not be pedantic

you know, the avatar connection

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Yes, the Sun does cause skin cancer. Are you sure this wasn't just your dentist?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Pics or it didnt happen....lol

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Does sunscreen really prevent skin cancer & does sun really cause skin cancer?

No, it's actually the reverse. All of those nasty chemicals in sunscreen are far more likely to give you cancer than the sun.

The only thing dangerous with respect to the sun is getting extremely burned repeatedly. The problem is, people get so little sun, they do end up getting burned too often.

The answer is to a) get outside more often and early in the year - get more and more exposure in the spring before it gets too hot - and/or b) use natural protection.

For natural chemical free protection, get a large squirt bottle and fill it with purified water and a good amount of vitamin c (ascorbic acid), shake well, then spray on any exposed skin liberally when you go outside. Of course, if you're on the beach going in the water, you'll have to reapply each time you get out.

Also, if you do get burned, always have some Livon Labs liposomal vitamin c packets on hand, and apply liberally to the burned areas when you get out of the sun. It will work very quickly, stop the burning/pain, and your skin won't peel.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder

Yes, the Sun does cause skin cancer.

Rotflmao! Yeah, I guess that's why people were dropping like flies throughout history when they spent all their time out in the hot sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join