It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Court Overturns Wolf's School Mask Mandate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania overturned a school mask mandate ordered by Governor Wolf. The ruling states that Wolf does NOT have the authority to order such a mandate.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

It begins. Finally some common sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

He must have heard the wind blowing, since he already had said that he would be dropping it in January.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah. I can't say here what I would like to say about that POS. Forget that. I have a minute amount of respect for sh*t.
edit on 10-11-2021 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He must have heard the wind blowing, since he already had said that he would be dropping it in January.

This was what I was to understand, from what was said yesterday about January. So they upped him one better.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: butcherguy

This was what I was to understand, from what was said yesterday about January. So they upped him one better.

Now you have Fitzgerald wanting Allegheny County business to make vaccines mandatory for their employees. Why only employees? There's more to this than meets the eye. Using their reasoning, they should be pushing for everybody.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

My brain is kinda mush with him and has been. The guy always comes off nice a sincere when speaking. Then you get a scent of what ends up happening.

As a former Allegheny County Employee.... I don't need to jeopardize my pension and what little health care coverage I have at the moment talking about ( Jeff Daniels ).

Edit: it is odd that some of the upper tier are exempt. Many county management are not required as well. Agreed, all or nothing.

edit on 10-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Mr. Warm and Fuzzy. He ran on supporting small businesses because he was a small business owner but he quickly and for an extended time shut down the entire state when most of the state had no reported cases.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
Mr. Warm and Fuzzy. He ran on supporting small businesses because he was a small business owner but he quickly and for an extended time shut down the entire state when most of the state had no reported cases.

When is the next opportunity to vote wolf out of office? If he is so bad, anyone should be able to beat him.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I appreciate your sense of humor but he is completing his second term. PA has 2 term limit. Onward and upward in 2022.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When is the next opportunity to vote wolf out of office? If he is so bad, anyone should be able to beat him.

We have two small problems with that. Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
I appreciate your sense of humor but he is completing his second term. PA has 2 term limit. Onward and upward in 2022.

a reply to: carewemust

That is good news. Term limits to the rescue in Pennsylvania, just like in Virginia.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: carewemust

We have two small problems with that. Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

We've been burned before.

Edit: 3rd left

edit on 10-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

For sure, glad to know you're there

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

One of these days we have to get together for a beer.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wolf can go to hell do not pass go, go directly to hell. He can take his Racheal and the rest of his band of freaks and converts with him along with his politics too.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

If Philadelphia and Pittsburgh city officials ever though elections would really be audited, or that they personally might ever go to prison for rigging elections, this entire state would be run very differently.

Philadelphia alone has enough sway to alter most state wide results.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Forgot to add this for you.. Rich Fitzgerald (Jeff Daniels ).

Allegheny County executive calls for businesses to require employees be vaccinated by Jan. 1

www.wtae.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

If Philadelphia and Pittsburgh city officials ever though elections would really be audited, or that they personally might ever go to prison for rigging elections, this entire state would be run very differently.

Philadelphia alone has enough sway to alter most state wide results.

Shapiro is running. It's Wolf's last term... joshshapiro.org... there is no way in hell dems are not getting him in.

And I've considered running. Is it possible to be a nobody with a couple hundred bucks to run for governor of the Commonwealth?

Slogan... "This state needs an A$$ whoopin and I'm firing all of PennDot".
edit on 11-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

One of these days we have to get together for a beer.

No Straub (unless you're diabetic) beer and yinz gotta deal

edit on 11-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join