It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing I have seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've seen many strange things over the years, not all of them to do with UFOs, but there are 2 instances that stand out.

The first happened over 20 years ago when I was at my [ ex ] in-laws house far out in the country. It was around 9 :00 PM, mid December and I had stepped out to have a smoke. I'm a star gazer and it was a clear night, so I was just looking up and pondering the Universe. I spotted a light moving across the sky that was no bigger than the stars. A bright pinpoint of light. At first I thought it was an aircraft, but there were no navigational lights that I could see.
When it was almost over head, it stopped.

It then moved left and from my view, it moved about a foot. What that would translate to in distance at that height, I don't know. Then it moved back to center for roughly 10 seconds and then moved right.
Then, after returning to center, it moved forwards. After again returning to center, it moved backwards.
Then it just went out. I stood and watched for another 15 minutes or so but it never reappeared.

The second was roughly 10 years ago. I was standing outside talking to my neighbor and happened to look up. Off in the distance, I saw a silver ball shape. At first, I just brushed it off, but then it just stopped and hung in the air. From what I could tell, it was several thousand feet in the air, but perspective can be sketchy in those situations so I could be wrong. It just stayed there for several minutes, then went straight up in to the clouds. I got video footage of it, but it was on my old computer that got fried in a lighting storm, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

.....I know, I know, pics or it didn't happen.

Anyway, that's 2 of the long list of strange things I've seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Completely believe you David64 having been there and seen the same

It's as simple as this...................... UFO Orbs

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

And what are ufo orbs made out of?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I believe you

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

probably the same thing that everything in the universe is 'made out of', pure energy, wrapped up in a soundwave-controlled prison of existence?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I believe you. I have a similar story.

In summer of 2016 I was standing on my back porch in Texas, having a smoke. It was a clear night, with no moon or clouds. Looking up I saw a couple of dozen small lights a few miles up, slowly moving south. They were spread out and moving in unison, but were not airplanes or satellites. Naturally, I assumed they were drones of some type. *There are occasionally light shows put on using drones in the big cities here. These were too high up though; they were flying well above the 400 foot flight ceiling allowed for drones here.

I had my phone, and tried to take a picture of the lights, but nothing came out in the pics. So then I thought, I wonder what would happen if I tried signaling them. I have a strobe light app on my phone, so I turned it on and set it to a medium interval. The lights were a little ways off in the sky by this time, but I took the chance anyways, and pointed the strobing light upwards. To my shock, 2 or 3 of the lights in the sky turned direction and started heading back towards me. As they got closer, I started to get excited. Soon enough, at least 2 of them were directly above me, and seemed to be slowly descending upon my location. I'm not going to lie, I freaked the F out and ran into the house.

I turned off all of the house lights and sat in the living room, heart pounding. I started to hear things, like bumps on the roof or clicks on the windows. I was really getting scared. I would have chalked it up to a wild imagination, but my dogs were with me inside, and they turned in unison to stare at each noise, and growled. After about 20 minutes, everything stopped, and my pack and I went to bed. Yes, I hid under the sheets lol.

The next day I checked the papers and online media- no story about the lights, and hell no I'm not asking my neighbors.

edit on 10-11-2021 by DreadKnock because: Redacted

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

probably the same thing that everything in the universe is 'made out of', pure energy, wrapped up in a soundwave-controlled prison of existence?

Prison to some, freedom, to others?

There is nothing written other than the materials concerning the "Meckaba". Body, light, vehicle.

I don't think what it is made of that is of importance, but rather, the essence, that is within.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Energy prison like superman 2 huh.

That doesn’t sound very ufoish. Sounds more like earth burbs. If this orbs (which I have never seen) are intelligently controlled or moving like some claim then that answer doesn’t answer my question at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That first one sounds like one of my two.
A head-scratcher ain't it?

Mine was under high wispy cloud cover.
No sound. Self luminous.

Slowly approaching, then like a bird meeting a head current it bobbed lightly up & down & side to side a bit before continuing it's path near overhead and just as silent as it came.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Interesting you posted this today. Just last night, I had my first UFO / stargazing experience with $3k night vision goggles. I saw some unexplainable stuff. WAAAAAAYYYYYY more ‘satellites’ than you’d ever expect. One of them moved in other direction than just linear.

Going to help this new friend of mine start up a new company doing this for tourists in my area.

I have to admit, I went in as a sceptic. I left the situation baffled.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

I believe you. I have a similar story.

In summer of 2016 I was standing on my back porch in Texas, having a smoke. It was a clear night, with no moon or clouds. Looking up I saw a couple of dozen small lights a few miles up, slowly moving south. They were spread out and moving in unison, but were not airplanes or satellites. Naturally, I assumed they were drones of some type. *There are occasionally light shows put on using drones in the big cities here. These were too high up though; they were flying well above the 400 foot flight ceiling allowed for drones here.

I had my phone, and tried to take a picture of the lights, but nothing came out in the pics. So then I thought, I wonder what would happen if I tried signaling them. I have a strobe light app on my phone, so I turned it on and set it to a medium interval. The lights were a little ways off in the sky by this time, but I took the chance anyways, and pointed the strobing light upwards. To my shock, 2 or 3 of the lights in the sky turned direction and started heading back towards me. As they got closer, I started to get excited. Soon enough, at least 2 of them were directly above me, and seemed to be slowly descending upon my location. I'm not going to lie, I freaked the F out and ran into the house.

I turned off all of the house lights and sat in the living room, heart pounding. I started to hear things, like bumps on the roof or clicks on the windows. I was really getting scared. I would have chalked it up to a wild imagination, but my dogs were with me inside, and they turned in unison to stare at each noise, and growled. After about 20 minutes, everything stopped, and my pack and I went to bed. Yes, I hid under the sheets lol.

The next day I checked the papers and online media- no story about the lights, and hell no I'm not asking my neighbors.

I should try this sometime , though I'd worry more what people around me on the street would think , then worry about what ETs(?) could do . I wish I lived somewhere remote, I'd love to try signalling them. I'm old, nearly 50, so they won't abduct me

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

And what are ufo orbs made out of?

No idea. But amber orange type seem different to the other coloured types as their inner workings look like lava swirling round in a clockwise direction. They can also uniquely shape shift. Other types are just a constant light output plus never seen them shape shift.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock
So then I thought, I wonder what would happen if I tried signaling them. I have a strobe light app on my phone, so I turned it on and set it to a medium interval. The lights were a little ways off in the sky by this time, but I took the chance anyways, and pointed the strobing light upwards. To my shock, 2 or 3 of the lights in the sky turned direction and started heading back towards me. As they got closer, I started to get excited. Soon enough, at least 2 of them were directly above me, and seemed to be slowly descending upon my location. I'm not going to lie, I freaked the F out and ran into the house.

Wowzers DreadKnock that's exactly what we did when seeing them and the results were exactly the same. "I freaked the F out and ran" oh yeah know exactly where you are coming from, just totally mental when it happens. Words can't describe the mental state when it happens, totally amazing but hair standing on edge with eyes totally focussed on the CE frozen still at the same time

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So strange. Does one feel electric around them? Maybe transfixed or drawn to the light? Or did you simply feel as you were an observer of something unexplainable?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

May I ask what brand nvg's you purchased? Also, how are you liking them, and would you recommend them? I have been shopping for a pair, for the same exact reason.
edit on 10-11-2021 by DreadKnock because: Addition

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DreadKnock

They weren’t mine. They were a buddies.

My first time using nvg’s so I thought they were great. But I’m no expert.

I just text him to see which ones they were. I’ll edit this post once he responds.

ETA: Here you go:

Gen 3 mil spec
edit on 10-11-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I too have seen the silver ball thing!

I was flying into Vegas and before we landed i glanced out my window and saw a large silver sphere, bout the size of one of those big party beach balls

I didnt think anything of it for the second, but a split second later it dawned on me , were still at about 20k feet, that shouldnt be there.

It looked like it was completely still, no seams, looked like a giant ball bearing, and defintely appeared to be metal.

it just hung there as we moved on by

I still think about that often

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

So strange. Does one feel electric around them? Maybe transfixed or drawn to the light? Or did you simply feel as you were an observer of something unexplainable?

First CE with a pair of white types, just bumped into them, they were just having fun and we watched them as they did it, then they became aware we were there. Amber orange types, they were buzzing on the horizon, they were fgar away and needed a light blast from our communicator to gain their attention, then took 20 + minutes to coax towards us, very timid. Another white type this following a clap of thunder and lightning, seemed to be following us straight away yet seemed to know how to zip this way then that way through the holes / gaps in the hedges. Trying to remember electric.............. Possibly with the angle grinder white type that morphed into an angel white type ufo orb
Certainly an observer yes, drawn to the light like a moth yes. Personally I believe these things are pretty much around us all the time, we just can't see them

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thanx for the detailed response. Why do you think we can’t see them?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Good question. Well the dog can see something moving above, they really are following something yet my eyes don't see this thing. Our eyes aren't amazing compared to other animals out there. Saying that seen a yellow type in the shape of a lantern (maybe hence the name Jack o' the lantern in days gone past) literally go from full on illumination to a phase out in illumination to just being visible, indeed only the outer line work of their previous state was visible, one could see straight through them in this state of dimmed down light output
edit on 10-11-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join