It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse is about to testify. Livestream here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That Prosecutor is a freaking moron. A few years ago a coworker of mine was mugged. If he would have grabbed her stuff and taken off, he would have got away. He didn't, he started kicking her. By that time I got there, pulled a pistol and told him to stop. He did. A bit later the DA's office called me and told me that If I had shot, I wouldn't have been charged. He had no weapon. Just a steel toed boot about to kick her in the head. A weapon is not required for self defense, just the potential to cause death or bodily harm.

Bunch of ignorant morons on this thread, or brainwashed useful idiots.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals
Real without a doubt. I felt like he was reliving the who incident and he is an 18 yr. old kid, not an actor!

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hope Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty because the ramifications of a guilty charge could lead to some difficult times for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I said the same to my wife when we saw it. He was doing okay until he started describing being surrounded and then he lost it. He was reliving that moment and the fear that he felt at that moment.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The more I think about the absurdities of the prosecutions case, the more I find myself in the "trying for a mistrial" canp.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I hope Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty because the ramifications of a guilty charge could lead to some difficult times for the rest of us.

I hope he's found not guilty because that's what the evidence reflects.

The thought that the jury should convict based on what some outside forces may do is a possibility. The fact that it is a possibility nullifies any notion of a fair trial. IE Chauvin

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that's what the left does now.

If they don't get their way then they will kill, commit arson, loot.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Without any culpability and being enabled by a VP of the US.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

Without any culpability and being enabled by a VP of the US.

And every leftist DA in the country.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onoloufo

to act patriotic

Not wanting one’s fellow neighbors to suffer at the hands of a violent act such as a riot is “patriotic”? It’s just common decency. A decency abandon by a city out of control.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

Well that's what the left does now.

If they don't get their way then they will kill, commit arson, loot.

Revolution and redistribution by any means possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm not a liberal,

Sure youre not, you sure support a vast swath of letist policies and liberal ideology for not being a liberal

Youre not fooling anyone on this site youve been here too long, hell even the past owners had to put up with your tantrums because they didnt allow you to do audio video work on some of their projects. Yeah were not idiots we know your past and that admission is still discusting

We also get what youre doing trying to claim "capitalism"

Ugh i swear

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: olaru12

. I hire a young lass with large breasts to take my BOGO to the swap meets and still turn a profit

Wow objectifying women? How very Liberal of you

Pretty disgusting , but we all knew your true colors

At least it's NOT a guy.

olaru is a guy

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

A big burly cuddly one

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Rittenhouse needs to be careful. The prosecutor continues to repeatedly ask him the same thing, but worded slightly differently, when he doesn't get the answer he wants. Occassionally, it's kinda working for him. Rittenhouse has reworded some of his answers slightly more towards what the prosecutor is hoping for. Not real bad YET, but he needs to be careful. The prosecutor is intentionally trying to get him to slip up, and only one little slip up could potentially be very detrimental.

The judge called him on that later in the day.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
That's exactly how I felt watching him relive it. We forget sometimes how young mentally 18 yr. olds cab be I think. Even those in the military have issues with the first time they kill someone and they are trained. I am much older than 18 and even in self-defense, I can say that taking a life would be traumatizing to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: onoloufo

to act patriotic

Not wanting one’s fellow neighbors to suffer at the hands of a violent act such as a riot is “patriotic”? It’s just common decency. A decency abandon by a city out of control.

When law enforcement and other gov entities and even the local police refuse to stop it

Yes it IS patriotic.

You're right tho it SHOULD be common decency but it seems that's not a thing anymore

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
My personal opinion is that if he was faking it, he would not have been anywhere near that dramatic.

He's been holding it back for a while. Once the breakdown started, that was all it took. I feel really bad for the kid, damn near brought tears to my eyes and it takes a lot for that to happen. I don't think it was faking, and if you've watched the entire trial, you can see him trying to hold back several times when the camera was panned on him. Not only that, but throughout the trial, we all saw the aftermath and then-live footage of Rosenbaum snorting as he laid there and died. It all caught up to Kyle.

I have seen precisely what you have stated here.

I believe it was Jack Posobiec who tweeted that Rittenhouse is displaying clear signs of PTSD.

Once I saw his breakdown I understood what he meant. Kyle is clearly pained by the actions he had to take to defend himself, the last thing he wanted to do was harm anyone.

The kid is a hero.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Everytime Binger asked about if you could use deadly force to protect property, it pained me.

If i exchange heartbeats to earn something, i will defend it with both my and your life.

Thank God i live in Texas.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I guess now one could ask why Ashli Babbitt was shot for just being a knuckle head….. And how that killing is justified without a trial of the shooter.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join