It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Inflation Reached 30-Year High in October 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: carewemust
It was amazing to see how much prices were up in WALMART yesterday. Shelves full, but prices up quite a bit from just 2 weeks ago.

Gasoline at $3.58, compared to $1.89 this time last year.

2020 Chart: www.automotive-fleet.com...

Gas is 5 bucks a gallon here in California. I heard that one place on the coast its $8.50

$118 was not enough to fill my trucks tank.

Right now in Ontario Canada, gas prices are around $6 a US gallon (3.99 litres). I remember when gas was 27.9cents an imperial gallon (4.56 litres). Biden is following the same plan as the prime moron on canada. They have the same masters and they sure as hell aren't the people. We are on the road to hell which is not paved with good intentions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Everything is great! 81 million people told us they want to build back better.

It's happening all over the world, and has nothing to do with who won the US election last year.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

It's happening all over the world, and has nothing to do with who won the US election last year.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a well executed, intelligent rebuttal.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Denial is a helluva a drug...

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Biggest COL increase since 1990 when the political saboteurs of the time were rampant ?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least I proved my point.

Unlike your lame brain statements 🤣

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well this administration sure isn't helping. What's the plan besides infrastructure spending with a massive labor shortage.

I certainly don't expect help when shtf

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Sup Uncle Bob?

I think God has a great sense of humor. Liberals are falling all over them selves, with this 3 ring circus they are running. My anger and fear have given way to laughter. Sorrow has transformed into hilarity. I have been laughing so hard over the last few days, that the smile muscles in my face are getting strained. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I cry.

Laughter does a body good. Its so therapeutic

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least I proved my point.

Unlike your lame brain statements 🤣

LMAO!

I just saw the title under your Avatar name. Birdable Privilege Scrub. The DNC are far funnier then SNL!
edit on 10-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Well this administration sure isn't helping.

What are you talking about? Biden administration has it under control .

The key to fixing inflation is to spend billions on giving illegal immigrants half a million dollar each if they were separated from their family. Spending billions to get rid of racist roads and then remaking them LBQTRStupid compliant. Then Giving Nasa billions to identify racist neighborhoods based on the amount of trees they have.

That is the key to build back better.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Well this administration sure isn't helping. What's the plan besides infrastructure spending with a massive labor shortage.

I certainly don't expect help when shtf

The whole Biden Administration insists this massive price inflation is temporary and the massive *unpaidfor* in"fer"structure Bill will stop it !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🦇

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Allegedly

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

When the global reserve currency, which all global commodities are effectively pegged to, suffers significant declines in value, global prices are going to rise. If the US Dollar wasn't the most widely used currency unit in the world, I'd agree with you... but it is, so yes, the choices made by a President's Treasury and policies absolutely can drive and is driving inflationary spirals globally.

On the other side of the equation, during periods of hyperinflation like we are seeing right now, whether globally driven or domestically driven, good, qualified, smart presidents can push policies which ease the impacts of that inflation domestically. Currently the USA has a president who claims the inflation isn't even a big deal and won't last long... both claims by him clearly being baseless.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Well its not exactly all over the world...

www.worldbank.org...

Global Recovery Strong but Uneven

WASHINGTON, June 8, 2021 — The global economy is expected to expand 5.6% in 2021, the fastest post-recession pace in 80 years, largely on strong rebounds from a few major economies. However, many emerging market and developing economies continue to struggle with the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath, the World Bank says in its June 2021 Global Economic Prospects.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When you give money away, and demand making minimum wage not a minimum wage you add to inflation. When you have people who refuse to work, getting the money you are giving away you create needs in the market which adds to inflation thru the lack of supply for such demand.

To proclaim as a president everything is ok, who was part of such decision making just proves you’re utterly stupid or treasonous.

This crisis was and is 100% man made.

The covid crisis was and still is being handled in a way that would make baboons blush.
edit on 10-11-2021 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Maybe the rise of living costs for ordinary American Citizens is what is in part of this "Build Back Better" we may never know what is truly in the contents of the bill.

They did say its infrastructure. But you had one member of the Biden admin calling out highways and roads as racist things we can only speculate whats inside of the bill.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Wow no wonder our nation is going down the crapper, people really do not have a clue of what is going on, wow oh wow.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Only 25% of the bill is for infrastructure the rest is democrats pay outs to their benefactors including China as the green energy crap will benefit only China.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Gonna teach you all a magic trick. It’s called build local, buy local.

$5 heads of lettuce from California picked before it is ripe and shipped all over the US? Buy from local growers. It will taste better and cost less in order to be competitive. Same goes for every bit of produce. Buy all you can. Eat what you can. And then can what you can’t. Grow your own if you can and do a little trading with local farmers.

What can’t you grow on your own? Coffee, enough wheat for flour, enough corn for feed. Rice is another. Those are farmer’s crops because they take significant land to make it worthwhile.

But what else can be done local? Sewing. From bags to clothes to reupholstered furniture and so on. Woodworking. Tables, chairs, end tables… Metalwork. Gate hinges, drawer pulls, knives, etc.

Point is that very little has to come off of the shelves at a big box store. And even less has to be manufactured in China to be purchased. The guy you traded eggs for turnips bought his crates from the carpenter that got the wood from the mill wright that bought the standing lumber from the farmer that wanted his trees cleared to grow the corn you fed your chickens that laid the eggs. All local. Walmart and China wasn’t even in the equation.

Or keep Brandoning it up. Pretty simple choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join