It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your vaxed Gov figures show twice as likely to die of Covid.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: bastion

People on here prefer bitchute and bad science/data though rataher than learning about relative risk or correct data/stats approaches.

Oh that's right you prefer the science of using a test that tests positive for the flu, while flu reporting disappears.
Lmao..get lost

LMAO! Good post.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Lol, you're here almost everyday.

Probably every day but you don't always post.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
"and you see the people in that group unvaxxed are way more likely to die."

I'm no rocket pseudo-sciencetology major, but I am quite certain no one gets to cheat death. Or did I miss something along the way?

(While some genius Einstein dude is busy answering my rhetorical question... was there really baby fetus tissue in these shots? I thought tales from the crypt got cancelled a while ago...)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: anonentity

Or people aged 60+ and with severe comorbidities are more likely to be vaxxed. So the sickest people with higher risks are more likely to die, and you think that's surprising? Now compare like for like, and you see the people in that group unvaxxed are way more likely to die.

It is funny how age and comorbidities start to matter when you mention vaxxed deaths. For 2 years no one could say the dirty word "comorbidities" considering the COVID death rate with NO comorbidities was so extremely low. Now the vaxxed start to die and its all "ITS ALL OLD PEOPLE WITH COMORBIDITIES!"

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I wonder if there are people taking out life insurance policies on the vaccinated? I bet there are. They would be multi millionaires soon.

The Insurance™ angle is one to watch, IMHO.

These corporations are behemoth Stakeholders™, in the WEF's™ Super-Duper-Great-Big-Reset™.

Will Insurance™ stop paying-out for anything Vaxx™ related, because folks signed the waivers :
or will they stop paying-out for the Unvaxxed™, because they are Uncompliant™ ?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Trying to make you think, I see it was wasted time.

I read your post Mate and I see the numbers.

But these numbers do not in turn support this ridiculous push for us to get the Vaccine , they are acting like it's a miracle cure and we are the As*holes for refusing it .

The truth is as long as you have average to good health you don't need the Vaccine and these numbers say as much.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Absolutely not .

Well I don't recall ever seeing your name before, so this is kind of creepy.

Well my feelings are hurt

Just playing , but seriously it's not your name so much that I recall it's the content of your post and your avatar .

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Or people aged 60+ and with severe comorbidities are more likely to be vaxxed. So the sickest people with higher risks are more likely to die, and you think that's surprising? Now compare like for like, and you see the people in that group unvaxxed are way more likely to die.

It is funny how age and comorbidities start to matter when you mention vaxxed deaths. For 2 years no one could say the dirty word "comorbidities" considering the COVID death rate with NO comorbidities was so extremely low. Now the vaxxed start to die and its all "ITS ALL OLD PEOPLE WITH COMORBIDITIES!"

As you may well know : it's called : " The-Narrative™ " .

Either we have this couple of dozen, rather long-term members, that have always completely and totally bought-in, and believed everything Government™, MSM™, and Big-Corpo™ says and does, even if sometimes obtuse, it just needs a little figuring, and it always shakes-out as pure beautiful Truth™.

Or...

On a completely different idea, and nothing at all to do with my previous ideas in this thread :
ATS : Gentleperson's Guide to Government Trolls.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Not sure what your point is. If you are arguing I have somehow changed my tune on something I welcome you to show me what. If someone has stage IV lung cancer and was a month away from death and got covid and died a week earlier because of it that should not count as a Covid death. If someone has COPD and other health issues, but have no immediate risks for death and get covid and die then it should count.

None of that changes the fact that vaccinated people in all groups are less likely to die from covid. People like the OP want to compare 18 year old unvaccinated people to 90 year old vaccinated and then say "SEE TOLD YA SO, VACCINE BAD" when the 90 year old doesn't fare as well. If you don't think that's disingenuous and ludicrous then we disagree.

Compare like to like, give me stats for 90 year old vaxxed vs 90 year old unvaxxed, don't you agree that is how we should look at the data?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Trying to make you think, I see it was wasted time.

I read your post Mate and I see the numbers.

But these numbers do not in turn support this ridiculous push for us to get the Vaccine , they are acting like it's a miracle cure and we are the As*holes for refusing it .

The truth is as long as you have average to good health you don't need the Vaccine and these numbers say as much.

Where did I say I agree with the vaccine mandate? I am completely against it. But I am also against lies saying the vaccine destroys your immune system and makes you sicker, it's a stupid claim.

Don't lie about things, and don't take away freedoms, sounds good to me, how about you?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If by verified fact you mean your saying things that are wrong, yes. Our PCR test is a quad PCR that differentiates flu and covid, it will 100% not say positive for covid if the flu is found. The covid mandates such as wearing masks does very little for covid, but it does work very well for the flu, so last year and likely this year we had almost no flu season.

The only thing I can think of is that you are referring to the CDC withdrawing the original PCR protocol, and claiming it's because it detected the flu as covid. That's a stupid and false claim. It could not differentiate the flu from covid, which means if you had the flu and did the test, it would be negative, which does not tell you what you do have, so they would need to run a second test for the flu. That is not best practice. The CDC wants labs running a multi-assay test that can test for multiple pathogens at the same time, so that only one test is needed.

<< 1  2   >>

join