It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your vaxed Gov figures show twice as likely to die of Covid.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
www.bitchute.com...

Come on man. Need a lead-in before clicking.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
www.bitchute.com...

Come on man. Need a lead-in before clicking.

Watch it. Its very good. Very intelligent doctor. Very articulate. I just shared it with my dad

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Incomplete data does not discuss patient age.

Once again you are spreading stupidity.

The figures are online if you ever wanted to check for yourself. But that would result in you learning something you don't like to hear.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The figures are online if you ever wanted to check for yourself. But that would result in you learning something you don't like to hear.

Yup - the actual data shows 32 times more likely to die from Covid if unvaxxed.

ONS

ONS figures to end september

People on here prefer bitchute and bad science/data though rataher than learning about relative risk or correct data/stats approaches.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Again sir you have not been paying attention. The oldies died of midazolam and heroin last year they are now insignificant in the data sets but were in the primary wave. These deal with covid flue deaths. Not the ADE which is now soaring. I doubt whether we be seeing any relevant data anymore because the deaths will be classified. We were lucky they hadn't closed off what we have already. I thought you had censored youself.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Trying to make you think, I see it was wasted time.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Please post the figures. Include ages, number of deaths, and vaccine percentages in that age group.

April 4–June 19
Deaths
Not fully vaccinated 5,126 (92%)
Fully vaccinated 428 (8%)

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 10-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

ONS

People on here prefer bitchute and bad science/data though rataher than learning about relative risk or correct data/stats approaches.

You guys cheered on the censorship to anyone that had questions, so all trust was thrown out the window. Maybe if people cry enough that we go around your censorship they will finally ban bitchute as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You realize there's a list of all your posts and when they are made right???

Why make up something when it's easily proven false

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

39 posts since 10th October....... in one month.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Absolutely not .

Well I don't recall ever seeing your name before, so this is kind of creepy.

Ive seen him in many threads. Seems like Ive seen you more then a couple times a month too lord skeleton

it's like he has no idea his post history is there for any and all to see. Liars lie.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The old and sick are more likely to be vaxxed than the young.

So what your seeing is actually the mortality rate of old and sick people compared to young people. Not that the vax kills people.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: bastion

ONS

You guys cheered on the censorship to anyone that had questions, so all trust was thrown out the window. Maybe if people cry enough that we go around your censorship they will finally ban bitchute as well.

My censorship? Where?

I posted the data for anyone to check so no trust is required. I've always used maths and science to counter such claims rather than censoring people.

What I disagree with is displaying deliberately false and misinterpreted data like in the OP video and people not doing basic checks to see if the claims are true.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Why do posts like this always link to a video instead of a primary source?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

May get me killed but WTF I gotta do something

You might get a chuckle or two but your life is safe.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Oh that's right you prefer the science of using a test that tests positive for the flu, while flu reporting disappears.
Lmao..get lost

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Oh that's right you prefer the science of using a test that tests positive for the flu, while flu reporting disappears.
Lmao..get lost

Where did I claim that? It's not true anyway. UK Covid, Influenza A/B, RSV, Parainfluenza, Adenovirus and hMPV surveilance data

I'm boring, I prefer proper science and maths. I worked alongside Prof Colquhoun at UCL Pharma dept developing an automated tool to detect and counteract corrupting forces in science and scientific research focussing on the impact agenda and lying with numbers - It's exposed far more corruption by Big Pharma than these people people spouting nonsense on Bitchute.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

You might get a chuckle or two but your life is safe.

Yea not something i really worry about.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Sorry, but it is a 100% verifiable FACT that the PCR test shows false positives for people with the flu and 100% true that they stopped reporting the flu cases.
It's also complete bs since they can cycle the tests to find remnants of the flu from probably when you were 3, or glanced at a girl.
They also refuse to do flu tests at our hospital here.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

1000 people age 18-100 unvaxxed get covid and 10 die.
1000 people age 80+ get covid and are vaxxed and 20 die.

Does that mean the vaccine didn't work? Well what about when you look at the numbers and all 10 deaths from the unvaxxed are in the 80+ group, and only 100 of them got Covid 80+ unvaxxed.

While twice as many vaccinated died, the odds of the unvaxxed were 10% to die from Covid, and only 2% for those vaccinated. This is how data is manipulated. When you look at the actual data it is clear the vaccine offers strong protection against serious illness and death.

Don't be manipulated by either side, dig deeper.

Was going to say much the same - it's basic maths. But some people obviously aren't very good at maths!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join