It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your vaxed Gov figures show twice as likely to die of Covid.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I found this very concerning as it seems to show that the immune system impairment is a very real factor to consider. these figures are from the British government website, which shows an equal chance of dying with one shot with the unvaxed, But with two shots you might be in trouble. So what happens when your get boosters. This is fairly straightforward and easy to follow. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I found this very concerning as it seems to show that the immune system impairment is a very real factor to consider. these figures are from the British government website, which shows an equal chance of dying with one shot with the unvaxed, But with two shots you might be in trouble. So what happens when your get boosters. This is fairly straightforward and easy to follow. www.bitchute.com...

The issue is the death numbers are really small regardless. I wouldn't put much stock in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Or people aged 60+ and with severe comorbidities are more likely to be vaxxed. So the sickest people with higher risks are more likely to die, and you think that's surprising? Now compare like for like, and you see the people in that group unvaxxed are way more likely to die.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
What?

lol

i know when you respond , some lefty heart strings are getting triggered.

I'll be taking a close look at this info.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What?

lol

1000 people age 18-100 unvaxxed get covid and 10 die.
1000 people age 80+ get covid and are vaxxed and 20 die.

Does that mean the vaccine didn't work? Well what about when you look at the numbers and all 10 deaths from the unvaxxed are in the 80+ group, and only 100 of them got Covid 80+ unvaxxed.

While twice as many vaccinated died, the odds of the unvaxxed were 10% to die from Covid, and only 2% for those vaccinated. This is how data is manipulated. When you look at the actual data it is clear the vaccine offers strong protection against serious illness and death.

Don't be manipulated by either side, dig deeper.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I just sent L.A. county sheriff Villanueva a message

Respectfully

Sheriff Villanueva sir, I being a citizen of the United States want to press charges against one Anthony Fauci. For the crimes of pre meditated murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Against every police officer in these United States as well as every American citizen. The evidence is clear and very concise. I hope you will please take the time and recognize. I pray that you will do the right thing for I am at a loss in terms of legal procedure. Please take the time to watch Dr. David Martin and on behalf of your fellow police officers and the rest of the world. I beg you to open your eyes far more than you already have.
MUST WATCH - DR. DAVID MARTIN on bitchute

May get me killed but WTF I gotta do something
edit on 9-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I just sent L.A. county sheriff Villanueva a message

Respectfully

Sheriff Villanueva sir, I being a citizen of the United States want to press charges against one Anthony Fauci. For the crimes of pre meditated murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Against every police officer in these United States as well as every American citizen. The evidence is clear and very concise. I hope you will please take the time and recognize. I pray that you will do the right thing for I am at a loss in terms of legal procedure. Please take the time to watch Dr. David Martin and on behalf of your fellow police officers and the rest of the world. I beg you to open your eyes far more than you already have.
MUST WATCH - DR. DAVID MARTIN on bitchute

May get me killed but WTF I gotta do something

Mate if you were not already on a watch list you are now.

still though good for you .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm here like once or twice a month for a few minutes, and I barely post. Are you confusing me with someone else?

Absolutely not .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What?

lol

1000 people age 18-100 unvaxxed get covid and 10 die.
1000 people age 80+ get covid and are vaxxed and 20 die.

Does that mean the vaccine didn't work? Well what about when you look at the numbers and all 10 deaths from the unvaxxed are in the 80+ group, and only 100 of them got Covid 80+ unvaxxed.

While twice as many vaccinated died, the odds of the unvaxxed were 10% to die from Covid, and only 2% for those vaccinated. This is how data is manipulated. When you look at the actual data it is clear the vaccine offers strong protection against serious illness and death.

Don't be manipulated by either side, dig deeper.

I'm curious are you trying to convince me ?

Or are you trying to convince yourself ?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's true but we have a civilization falling apart because of these numbers when did that happen when covid got replaced by the flu. Those numbers are indeed small, why vax children who are at even lower to nill risk? of dying from covid, but now have the adverse reactions to deal with. You have a high court justice stop the mandates, you have a president who tells employers to ignore the ruling and carry on regardless. Which makes the president a criminal, running your country into the ground because of what?.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Absolutely not .

Well I don't recall ever seeing your name before, so this is kind of creepy.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wonder if there are people taking out life insurance policies on the vaccinated? I bet there are. They would be multi millionaires soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Absolutely not .

Well I don't recall ever seeing your name before, so this is kind of creepy.

Ive seen him in many threads. Seems like Ive seen you more then a couple times a month too lord skeleton

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have nothing against reasonable vaccination if the vaccines are safe and effective....these vaccines in my opinion are not safe and effective, they are covering things up to make it so they will not get caught in a lie. That is actually a common practice in the pharmaceudical sciences and with the agencies that govern the chemical and food industries. There would have been no chance in hell these vaccines would have passed even two years ago.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

If we were living in an honest system this would have been investigated. The more criminal a government is the more repressive they get. We are in a sorry state.
edit on 9-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mate if you were not already on a watch list you are now.

If they want to play that game with me I wont be responsible.
What they see may put a few in the psych ward.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Edumakated

That's true but we have a civilization falling apart because of these numbers when did that happen when covid got replaced by the flu. Those numbers are indeed small, why vax children who are at even lower to nill risk? of dying from covid, but now have the adverse reactions to deal with. You have a high court justice stop the mandates, you have a president who tells employers to ignore the ruling and carry on regardless. Which makes the president a criminal, running your country into the ground because of what?.

I agree. No data supports vaccinating kids.

My point though was that number of deaths in the OP's link are really small so I think it is a reach to try to draw any kind of conclusion even if mathematically correct. Going from 10 to 20 might be a 100% increase in something, but if the dataset is 30,000 incidents it really doesn't tell you anything

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join