It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, this is what America has become?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't give a # about Trump's personality. And I love that the left hates him like they do.....that means he is what this country needs.
Life was better under Trump. Even with his flaws. Period.
Our country is F***ED beyond belief right now because it is NOT under Trump.
Will he be back? I don't know. But he is needed.
I believe DeSantis will do the country just as good.

Get this entire POS administration out ASAP - while we have something left.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Trump gave the Federal Reserve more power than they could have ever asked for after lying to the public and saying he would end them.

Trump is a con artist used to con the "conspiracy theorists" who knew that Joe Biden was part of the sociopathic pedophile ring.

He's part of the same team.

All presidents are owned by the bankers. Trump is no different.

He created an apathetic group of pissed off gullible idiots to do absolutely nothing but empower the fed more.

Take as much of your money out of the banking system that you can and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin or you are brainwashed and part of the problem.

Uh yeah.the last time the economy collapsed the Gov TOOK ALL PRECIOUS METALS and gave people IOU's. They know where each piece of gold is and who bought it and will snatch it away to prop up the dollar. You are screwed already and dont even know it.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Orange...Man...Bad.

Cankles Clinton good.

Why can't you understand that? Do you not watch MSM? Do you not watch SNL? Do you not comprehend what Never Trumpers have been saying?

Here, you can have a Star & Flag, but know that it's out of pity for having a mind resistant to brainwashing from glowing screens.

I'll pray for you tonight.

🔯 🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Orange... Man... Not... America's... Messiah.

America's obstacles and future are a lot bigger than one man's career.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have been honestly refreshed by those that hate Trump chiming in on this thread and just saying what is on their mind. Yeah, he was a huge blowhard, yeah, he almost taunted certain groups of people to hate him, he was polarizing and arguably toxic to a large base but at the same time...... Inexplicably, the best president we have had in our lifetime.

Donald J Trump is a unicorn.

Thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread that hates Trump to the core but spoke how they truly felt. You have no idea how much validity that gives you with others on either side of the isle. We should all be able to take a step back and see the others viewpoint and even if we disagree, engage in respectful and meaningful conversation.
edit on 11-11-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

that sounded like it was bothering you for a while. Did you get it all out? you good now? feel better?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Trump put America first.

That and that alone is why they hated him then and why they hate him now!
I need someone who supports Biden to tell me what he has done that is going to impact my life and the life of Americans in a positive manner.
We went from America first to America last in a few short months.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
never voted for him, didn't trust him... but I also wouldn't vote for an R or a D again ever.

There is no doubt from anyone that can think on their own that he tried very hard to put America first, but got severely undercut by the republicans, while the Democrat were their normal useless self.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Putin is happy because right wing tv and radio are now calling for execution of anyone that’s on the left

You righties are the perfect saps, eager to shoot Democrats…it’s now in the open, congratulations to those that wanted a new civil war, you have helped in the success of getting Americans to kill other Americans

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Putin is happy because right wing tv and radio are now calling for execution of anyone that’s on the left

You righties are the perfect saps, eager to shoot Democrats…it’s now in the open, congratulations to those that wanted a new civil war, you have helped in the success of getting Americans to kill other Americans

What right wing tv and radio exactly? I haven't heard this said anywhere but then again don't listen to lot of right wing radio and the only tv I can imagine you are referring to is Fox and even that is questionable. This isn't one those incite kind of things where no one actually said it but it was the meaning behind the words, you know they said this but really meant that sorta thing is it? I wanna see the quote to see if this is something I truly missed.

PS why the fascination with Russia and Putin? Even with the Russia scam now public and falsified by Steele and company (the ones being arrested) I see the left still fascinated with the man and his country.
edit on 11-11-2021 by keenmachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I would begin by describing Donald Trump as the most nauseating air winded, misogynistic narcissist that has ever held the office of POTUS and I would be correct.

You clearly missed the 8 years of Mr. Hope and Change.

edit on 12-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Trump gave the Federal Reserve more power than they could have ever asked for after lying to the public and saying he would end them.

Trump is a con artist used to con the "conspiracy theorists" who knew that Joe Biden was part of the sociopathic pedophile ring.

He's part of the same team.

All presidents are owned by the bankers. Trump is no different.

He created an apathetic group of pissed off gullible idiots to do absolutely nothing but empower the fed more.

Take as much of your money out of the banking system that you can and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin or you are brainwashed and part of the problem.

Yawn.

Lots of same old leftist spin.

Anything of substance, any proof of what you're saying?

Of course there isn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I can agree that Biden isn't the golden standard or possibly even bronze medalist in the political olympics, and that's the best anyone here will get from me. It just confounds me that the selective process in recent years has successfully herded American voters into a false dichotomy in spite of dozens of qualified candidates.

You know what?

I voted Trump.

But, I made no qualms about my willingness to vote for Tulsi Gabbard.

She was, and still is the best candidate on the stage for the Dems.

Period.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DAVID64

Like you, I think Trump is a blowhard. Egotistical, loudmouth.

when you drill down to the left and get them to honestly answer the questions, their main opposition to him was his personality. So for all the fighting, bitching, pissing and moaning, we all actually agreed on that part of all this, but they wouldn't shut up long enough to listen.
RINOs have largely the same objections: He's rude, arrogant and undignified. Unpresidential. And he almost single-handedly slowed the radical transformation of America -- the greatest and most successful nation ever, albeit with thousands of faults, prone to blunders of epic proportions and with plenty of blood on its hands. Frankly, I think it's too late to recover from the patient, highly effective war the Left has waged on society for decades. But at least moderate-to-conservative Americans are now emboldened and fed up. Even a lot of Democrats, including blacks and Hispanics, are having second thoughts. Trump made a lot of that possible.
edit on 12-11-2021 by Scapegrace because: a little wordsmithing

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Personally I think the two party system is garbage.

But you aren’t wrong. I voted in 2012. I didn’t vote in 2016 for either Hillary or Trump. And I didn’t vote in this election. I am younger and had hardcore liberal/democratic views that reflected 2012s election. Something changed for me. I couldn’t choose between the two in 2016, I just felt either way we were screwed…felt the same way this year.

When the DNC decided Biden would be their lead for the Democratic Party. I was done. I found so many loopholes and hypocrisy. I finally realized how garbage and ran the DNC was and at this point they purposely want us to pick from two “lesser of two evils” if our votes even count..

I will be honest with you I didn’t hate Trump but I wasn’t one of those people that thought he was great either. I honestly just always felt bad for him. He was ridiculed and press/Hollywood/ect ate it up. I never liked it but I never got that “evil”vibe from him he was just a brass and not the standard of what politicians should be. Ya know? But that’s what made him different politicians are all hypocritical and fake and have this false identity. Donald Trump was exactly who he is with no apologies, you gotta respect that. It’s wild that I’m even typing this out but maybe he was one of our only real politicians.

Then the “capital attack” happened, always been open minded and a theorist and that just nailed in the coffin for me. The black listing and deplatforming of Donald Trump. And I changed my mind entirely about Donald Trump. Media controls us. The Democratic Party controls our emotions.(be advised I always hated the DNC) I realized Donald Trump was never supposed to win in 2016 but he did..guys a joke for a lot of reasons but he actually did a lot more than he gets credit for, we had good relations with countries who hated us..ect.
makes me sad actually his downfall and his last days of presidency, he deserved more respect despite his flaws. . His deplatforming was wrong on so many levels and I debated with friends tooth and nail. I was always the liberal/left friend but to be honest I haven’t considered myself a Democrat either nor a republican in years.

But yeah he wasn’t that bad. I realize a lot more now .

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tasher882

that's the difference between knowledge and wisdom. Time helps form one into the other.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join