It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, this is what America has become?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Ummm...yeah...right...

You actually expect any of the prog collective...to take responsibility for their..."Emote the Vote"...?

Really...?

These are..."Mind numbed robots"...(Thank you Rush...may God rest your soul)...

These are the product of safe spaces...who were self and Collegiately segregated and insulated from...different opinions...

They have been programmed to think that the world is ending and we have 37 minutes left to reduce flatulent gasses below 2 parts per million...or they're going to melt...as the flood waters swallow them whole cloth...

All while maintaining social distancing...

But...as long as that final camera shot is the brave sexless hand thrusting the vax card above the rising water...then
all's well with the world...

That's the principalities that you labor against...

I think the movie is going to be a horror comedy...

Popcorn anyone...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

He created an apathetic group of pissed off gullible idiots to do absolutely nothing but empower the fed more.

Don't be so hard on yourself .
Be at peace with yourself ,
Trump is no longer president .

Take as much of your money out of the banking system that you can and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin

This is not the time or place for an infomercial .
edit on 11/9/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We wont last 3 years! This country will be third world by then. Importing a new voting pool to and perfecting the more scam elections will insure that. a reply to: DAVID64

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't like Trump, but the other option is worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is what we have become ...

The only reason Trump was so hated was #1 coming after Obama #2 Beating Hilliary. If he would have faced Biden and beaten him we wouldn't have had half of the stuff that happened happen.

edit on 9-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Who's brainwashed? 🙄

link   
Sadly, even though I think he was the best POTUS we've had since JFK, I think he was a setup to establish more clearly who the main opposition was citizen-wise. It's quite apparent now with all the concerned parents regarding CRT are being labelled as domestic terrorists. Unfortunately, most people of our society today are egotistical as it's what we're programmed to be 24/7 so when Trump was in office they got a little too cocky and put themselves and their opinions out there too strongly which played into MSMs narrative of all his supporters being crazy gun-toting Americans. We also had a lot of bs accounts putting out violent # to make his supporters look even worse.

Everything MSM put out was how if you're a Trump supporter you're also clearly a racist/neo-nazi/white-supremacist/gun loving/shoot anybody who thinks differently POS.

Guilt is a very powerful driving force and was clearly effective enough seeing how many Trump supporters actually(more like supposedly but I'm going off peoples comments where they specifically stated as much) voted for Biden just to stop the "Madness". What madness? I have no Fin idea. The only madness I observed during his term was the constant MSM bs that kept drumming him up as a madman who's ready to go after anyone who disagrees with him. They used their tactics of drumming up every concerned citizen who was stupid enough or bored/uneducated enough to listen and take them seriously. Look at how Biden is talking about paying half a million to each family member of families split up from each other during the Trump admin. 1500 children were separated from their families. Take 1500 times 450k and you have a bill of $675,000,000. Now consider that him paying out to separated family members from the Trump admin WILL also set a precedent and we'll then have to pay out to each of the family members of the last known amount of 45,000 children split up from their families during Biden's admin. $450,000 X 45,000 = $20,250,000,000. Add those up and you have an extra $20,925,000,000 that us tax payers have to foot the bill for. All that when we're struggling to fill up our gas tanks just to be able to slave ourselves to death and have our energy bills, rent prices, food costs, etc all going through the Fin roof. And what for, because we should feel guilty that some kids got separated at our borders of which they shouldn't have been illegally crossing into anyway. I'm just curious, what countries, if any, can I as an American cross into illegally and then get a flight to some other part of the country where it's less apparent that I'm an illegal immigrant, give me an envelope of thousands of dollars and then set me up with free living quarters and then additionally set me up with half a million buckaroos? If you can name a place then I will doggy paddle my Fin butt there starting tomorrow. Just saying.

The democrats are like the cool kids who think the rules don't apply to them or that they can conveniently change said rules whenever they need to in order to better fit their agenda. It's the pot calling the kettle black. But whenever Republicans are in power they'll call fowl every single step of the way in doing the same thing. Sure, you can argue that both parties do the same but I'm good at pattern recognition and I always see it happening more from the democrats side. I also only ever see the democrats talking about helping the poor only to turn around and reduce taxes on the wealthy. Or if they do ACTUALLY help the poor it's NEVER our OWN Fin CITIZENS. You could also most definitely argue that I'm biased but I'm really not. I consider myself an independent because I don't think 2 sides constantly in a boxing match accomplishes anything..in fact..that's usually how nothing gets done at all which is what they want while you're so fixed on the fighting.

Unfortunately, because most people are overworked to death and have no mental resources left to scrutinize the politics you don't have enough independents to actually get anything accomplished either. How can you ever get anything done when in order to do so you have to fire the democrats who are simply blocking everything the Republicans want to do, NOT because it's wrong but because they're nothing more than a Frat group that always has each others backs while straight up stabbing Republicans and our very own citizens in the back? I definitely feel like the Democrats have more money to work with as it seems like the more lucrative party to be a part of. If you're a Republican with money then you must also be a previous slave owner/gun toting/right-wing radical and you sir need to simmer the F**k down before you hurt someone. If you're a democrat and have money then you must be a tech genius or must've been a smart businessman but definitely didn't make any of your money unethically. Chances are you're even running charities that screw..I mean help others of 3rd world countries.

So when you have Republicans in power they can never use it cause they've essentially been guilt-tripped into cutting off their own testicles and additionally any signs pointing to them being a self-castrated politician opens up the channels of money to help them keep their minds made up about said self-castration. Hence you have the RINOs and the back-stabbing Republicans who flip flop. The Democrats who, when they see the general public opinion swaying away from Government butt-f**king it's citizens into oblivion, then decide to pick up a rifle, have their photo taken with said rifle and talk about how they like to go duck hunting and turn into a Republican just to get the votes and then conveniently get amnesia shortly after and remember once again that they're actually a Demonrat at heart(or hate rather as I don't believe they have any hearts whether that be from self-egotistical-erosion or the jab lol).

I think in the end the elites are actually making it apparent to everyone that their governments are all so #ed that when they come out with their NWO plan we'll all by then just be like, "Great, thank God, get these motherfrs out of power" but then you'll just have one centralized POS government with control over all. I wish I was making this up but if you truly think about it and put yourself in their shoes it's as if they're thinking like, "We don't have enough of them woken up to all our bs yet so lets just keep doing the craziest sh1t so that they finally see what we're doing here..we still have too many people believing their governments care about them...God they're so stupid..just keep poking the hive longer though and eventually they'll lose their minds and come to the truth and then we can overthrow all world governments and replace them with our system..in fact..by the time we're done poking the hive the worker bees themselves will overthrow their own governments and we won't need to do jack sh1t other than sit back and munch on our popcorn and offer them the relief they falsely think they want when they come begging for it".

I'd love to say that all the riots, protests, marches are a good sign that people are standing up for what's right around the world but to the absolute contrary it's more of a sign that we're completely f**ked as the checks and balances aren't balancing anything which is why people resort to such acts which gov conveniently uses to label such people as radicals and simply put a bullet in their heads. Pen vs sword.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your personal evaluation of American welfare and leadership, and your critiques therein. Speaking as one of the citizens you explicitly wrote this topic for, I'll kindly take this opportunity to set the record straight (speaking for myself, obviously).

Was Donald Trump an awful president? No. I voluntarily concede that his performance was adequate.

Am I firmly convinced the republican party and the entire spectrum of presidential candidates can find better talent and charisma if they were motivated? Yes. And I believe it's their obligation to do so. However obligation is not motivation as we have witnessed for some time.

edit on 9-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Thank you for sharing your personal evaluation of American welfare and leadership, and your critiques therein. Speaking as one of the citizens you explicitly wrote this topic for, I'll kindly take this opportunity to set the record straight (speaking for myself, obviously).

Was Donald Trump an awful president? No. I voluntarily concede that his performance was adequate.

Am I firmly convinced the republican party and the entire spectrum of presidential candidates can find better talent and charisma if they were motivated? Yes. And I believe it's their obligation to do so. However obligation is not motivation as we have witnessed for some time.

I guess one good question is would he have been better than "adequate in your opinion if fake news did not exist, if the Russian fake garbage had not hindered and if he had even a tiny modem of cooperation from the opposite side?

I doubt anyone lived their years of their presidency under full attack as this one did and he still made some headway fulfilling his promises which is rare indeed.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This difference between Trump & POTUS's since Reagan is that they have all been career politicians. Trump went from Billionaire , private citizen Construction / Real Estate magnate to POTUS in one fell swoop, upsetting the elites and political class along the way.

Crass etc etc he may be, but feelings don't dictate facts, nor should they dictate policy (domestic or foreign). Since descending the escalator in 2016, the veil as been lifted as to he true nature of the US government, who controls it, and what its actual agenda is. All US alphabet agencies and MSM are bought and paid for globalists.

Your 2020 election was rigged and stolen away from the true victor - Trump. Here's the rub - twitter is not a reflection of the US heartbeat, its a reflection of liberal class elitists. Like BLM and antifa and the LGBT community - it too is an extremist hate group disguised as a loving tolerant entity that loves you and has your best interests at heart.

This is what America has become - a Christian/conservative hating globalist loving monster with a demented muppet as its face.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You misunderstand me if you truly think my opinions are fed to me by my television, or if you think I spend any significant time watching MSM broadcasts on any subject political or otherwise.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This difference between Trump & POTUS's since Reagan is that they have all been career politicians. Trump went from Billionaire , private citizen Construction / Real Estate magnate to POTUS in one fell swoop, upsetting the elites and political class along the way.

Crass etc etc he may be, but feelings don't dictate facts, nor should they dictate policy (domestic or foreign). Since descending the escalator in 2016, the veil as been lifted as to he true nature of the US government, who controls it, and what its actual agenda is. All US alphabet agencies and MSM are bought and paid for globalists.

Your 2020 election was rigged and stolen away from the true victor - Trump. Here's the rub - twitter is not a reflection of the US heartbeat, its a reflection of liberal class elitists. Like BLM and antifa and the LGBT community - it too is an extremist hate group disguised as a loving tolerant entity that loves you and has your best interests at heart.

This is what America has become - a Christian/conservative hating globalist loving monster with a demented muppet as its face.

Do you think he knew about Wuhan while he was in office? Do you think he was updated monthly or annually about the activities at their virology lab?

These are questions I have to ask in hindsight, as we all should.

edit on 9-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Trump was in danger of truly making America great again. They couldn’t allow that. He went off script.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Joe Biden could walk around flinging sh*t at the walls speaking gibberish for all I care so long as he makes good decisions for the USA , Problem is he's walking around flinging # at he walls speaking gibberish while making horrible decisions .

Problem is he's literally dropping # into his pants, making horrible decisions, AND is backed up by a VP who's done little besides laugh stupidly.

In another world that could be a tasteless SNL skit, but in this one it's the American executive branch. God help us.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

nice post very well thought out and I agree about Trump . One correction though , it's the Brandon Administration

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
That was my argument as an npc in US politics, the feller undoubtedly loves his country.

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think Trump was not a good leader. But I do agree he was the best president we have had to date. I'd like to see more of his ideas and more of his ways of making those ideas happen in the future. His out of the box thinking worked well. And yes, biggest asshole ever. But as you said, he has always been that guy, some of us understand that. Some don't.

I don't think he was given a chance by the democrats or the IC community. He tried to work with them and compromise on the DREAMers. But they went full on high and to the right from the get-go.

There was never going to be an opportunity for him. He had to go from the day he declared.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Joe Biden could walk around flinging sh*t at the walls speaking gibberish for all I care so long as he makes good decisions for the USA , Problem is he's walking around flinging # at he walls speaking gibberish while making horrible decisions .

Problem is he's literally dropping # into his pants, making horrible decisions, AND is backed up by a VP who's done little besides laugh stupidly.

In another world that could be a tasteless SNL skit, but in this one it's the American executive branch. God help us.

True.

The Biden Admin is like a horror movie I don't wanna watch but I cant look away , seriously I am starting to look forward to what Dumb A*s decision or remark he will make next .

I just hope for the sake of the entertainment the USA can handle four years of this complete clown .

And God , People actually voted for Biden . They actually made a conscious decision to vote for Biden

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I appreciate your response and I am sure a lot of people on ATS mirror your feelings and trust me, I get it!

I tend to think the path back to a great America is finding common ground with each other regardless of who holds office.

We all know what it means or should mean to be American, we all cherish freedom and that should be the starting point.
edit on 9-11-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I can agree that Biden isn't the golden standard or possibly even bronze medalist in the political olympics, and that's the best anyone here will get from me. It just confounds me that the selective process in recent years has successfully herded American voters into a false dichotomy in spite of dozens of qualified candidates.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I can agree that Biden isn't the golden standard or possibly even bronze medalist in the political olympics, and that's the best anyone here will get from me. It just confounds me that the selective process in recent years has successfully herded American voters into a false dichotomy in spite of dozens of qualified candidates.

Shocking right! It's almost like people have conspired to make us argue about non issues among ourselves!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join